[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Add femanon >Try to talk to her every day >She never

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1767.jpg (33KB, 647x515px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1767.jpg
33KB, 647x515px
>Add femanon
>Try to talk to her every day
>She never initiates or puts effort into conversation
>I end up becoming her emotional tampon/eunuch whom she complains about boys to

How much longer until I find a girl who sees me as more than a friend?
>>
>>>/adv/ figure out a solution to your problems.
>>
File: IMG_2083.jpg (534KB, 3555x2198px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2083.jpg
534KB, 3555x2198px
>>35725203
I met a fembot on here once, and oh man was she a robot. She had severe anxiety, depression, and somewhat schizophrenic. It took her days just to gather the courage to leave her house. But obviously since she was a woman she somehow still had a boyfriend that she met online, albeit he was much older than her. Talk to her for awhile and I sperg out and tell her I love her (before I knew about boyfriend) and she gets really sad and starts crying because she has to tell me no cause she has a boyfriend. Anyways I tell her it ok and somehow a week later we're calling each other brother and sister and saying we love each other all the time. Then one day after a year and a half of doing thing she randomly stopped logging on Skype and I haven't seen her since.

Good times, miss her a lot
>>
>Meet a girl online
>She falls in love with me and starts offering to buy me things and plane tickets so I can see her

Every damn fucking time I swear to God. I'm not even attractive, I am just apparently really appealing to talk to.
>>
>>35725203
Same situation, bro, except this femanon's excuse was "I'm poly and can't settle down with a guy" -- I really don't feel like being used emotionally for some random girl that doesn't want what I want.

Never talk to fembots. They're the worst.
>>
>>35725470
This is what I want to be. Intry to be funny and interesting but conversations always fizzle after a few minutes.
>>
>>35725561
I only bother talking to virgin ones.
>>
>>35725561
>Didn't ask her if she was a virgin before you started talking to her seriously
Cuckold betamax.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.