[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he /ourguy/? He's like what would happen if a robot grew

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_2697.jpg (218KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2697.jpg
218KB, 1280x1280px
Is he /ourguy/? He's like what would happen if a robot grew up in just the right conditions to almost make him a Chad, but the seething hate and bitterness came together to form a maladjusted super villain who transforms his pain into something beautiful and unique.
>>
>>35725009
Xxxtentacion is just an edgy guy with low impulse control. He is not a robot by any standards. No one here has even heard of him
>>
>>35725009
he's just a nigger
>>
>>35725075
>edgy guy with low impulse control
Sounds like a robot to me.
>>
xxx is just an edgy fuck with mental issues. He's not in any means a robot.
>>
>not a virgin
>black
>fit
>sharp jaw line

How can you possibly think he's a robot? He's just really retarded, but that doesn't make him a robot.
>>
File: 53445654767.png (300KB, 606x570px) Image search: [Google]
53445654767.png
300KB, 606x570px
>>35725075
I've definitely heard of him. In fact, I listen to his music. Is he a robot though? No.

Now this guy here? This is our guy, and the trendy retards don't know about him yet.
>>
File: 1485568927798.png (8KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
1485568927798.png
8KB, 251x201px
>>35725201
I would like to know who this is.
>>
File: half nog.jpg (38KB, 750x563px) Image search: [Google]
half nog.jpg
38KB, 750x563px
half niggers are honorary robot
>>
>>35725146
>edgy fuck with mental issues
Again, not seeing how this isn't a good description of your typical robot.
>>
>>35725201
idk who that is, ples spoonfeed me ;____;
>>
>>35725009
>it's another ''is muh favorite artist /ourguy/?'' episode
>>
>>35725009
took a girl to starbucks
that bitch got her throat fuck,

yh he sounds like a total robot,
>>
File: 67453435252.png (148KB, 553x413px) Image search: [Google]
67453435252.png
148KB, 553x413px
>>35725225
Spooky Black. One of a dwindling number of artists that I listen to that hasn't been nabbed by the trendy mainstream twats.

Xavier Wulf, Lil Yachty, Ugly God, Bones, Yung Lean. All taken and appropriated by the mainstream.

Spooky Black, Night Lovell, GTBSG, and a couple of others are still holding out though.
>>
>>35725276
The only difference between x and a robot is that he's not afraid to express his anger and violent tendencies. Hence the reason he gets pussy.
>>
>>35725304
Oh ok. I'm not sure if I really like that kind of music but I'll look them up.
>>
>>35725009
I see this shitty Naruto avatar again and I'm going to fucking lose it.

Anyways, he seems genuine but he's had so many dumbass outbursts and almost killed a gay guy in prison for looking at him.
>>
>>35725964
So what? Fuck faggots. Especially in jail. It's a different world in there. A guy I know once said "I'm the biggest homophobe you'll ever meet. Prison made me hate gay people." I don't blame him either.
>>
>>35726069
I feel like prison would be a chill place if everyone would chill out and not try to fuck other inmates or prove that they are tough. I hate that the guards actually allow shit like this to occur.
>>
File: norwegian-prison-inmates-2.jpg (149KB, 900x892px) Image search: [Google]
norwegian-prison-inmates-2.jpg
149KB, 900x892px
>>35726146
I think the US is the country as wealthy as it is with a prison system as bad and violent as it is.
>>
>>35726202
Maybe part of it has to do with the fact that some prisons are run by for-profit companies who are just looking to make money.

I just cannot wrap my head around the prison gay phenomenon. When people try to argue that the guy receiving or sucking is the only gay one, I can't help but laugh. The other guy is just as gay if not more so considering he is probably initiating that degeneracy.
>>
File: 1472010174032.jpg (19KB, 465x446px) Image search: [Google]
1472010174032.jpg
19KB, 465x446px
>>35726310
>run by for-profit companies
whaaa?
You mean prisons are somehow making money?
Isn't that just slavery?
>>
>>35726146
The COs also sell drugs and fuck the inmates but none of these faggot niggers get arrest.
>>
>>35726310
not all prisons are for-profit
some are state-run

but the for-profit prisons are often the worst of the bunch in many ways
>>
>>35726653
>buy a shit china radio for 10 bucks
>sell for 55 buck to an inmate bored as ffuck/
PROFITs and anything that isnt a robbery rape or murder doesnt belong in prison.
>>
>>35726653
Considering prisoners work for below minimum wage, and lose their "good time" (i.e. time off for good behavior) for not working. Some companies hire prisoners because their cheap labor for dangerous work without proper safety equipment. Who would even listen to a convict's complaints about work safety or exploitation? T"those animals did the crime, so any bad thing that happens to them is completely deserved. They aren't even human anymore."

The United States prison system is seriously fucked.
>>
>>35725009
This guy has been rolling in puss since he was a kid
He said in an interview he got more puss as a kid than he did now since he's been famous
>>
>>35725009
out of all the shitty SoundCloud rappers, I would give him my "most likely to spit actual bars one day" award

truth be told I like the beat that Sipping Tea track, reminds me of Crossover Thrash
>>
>>35726653
>You mean prisons are somehow making money?
Yes
>Isn't that just slavery?
"No". After all, they can be paid as much as 25 cents an hour! But really, yes.

A ton of US-based workforces today actually use prison labor to produce their goods so they can slap a "Made in AMERICA" label on them or say their call-centers are US-based. There's a decent amount of lists of companies that do this online, and it's completely legal in 37 states. It's pretty fucked up.
>>
No. He's loved by a lot of people. He has a "talent" that many people think is cool. And he has gotten laid. He also knows how to fight, but only guys his size (5'7ish) .

I only like one song of his and its only because its meme worthy. He's pretty much the new Tyler, the creator. All of his raps are dark and edgy and his whole fan base is filled with edgy lame ass high school kids.
>>
>>35725304
Lmao. Spooky black is mainstream as possible. You must be the only one listening to music where you're from. Normies got to him a while ago
>>
>>35725009
trash rap
>>
>>35725276
Rape is robot as fuck
>>
>>35725229
true, they have awful fucking parents
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.