[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>painfully horny in bed tonight >decided to give in to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: 1getj5.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1getj5.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>painfully horny in bed tonight
>decided to give in to the cocklust
>met up with guy on grindr
>got over there and we started kissing and shit
>felt amazing reaching down and feeling his cock getting hard through his sweatpants
>we moved to the bed and had a perfect cuddle/makeout, both hard and jerking each other off
>he motions for me to go down on him
>i do
>it was nice for the first few seconds, licking his cock for the first time etc
>got really boring after the first minute
>started wishing this was over and feeling bored
>his cock was massive and I couldnt even deepthroat like I had been practising on my dildo
>finally get to stop sucking him off
>he starts sucking me off and I couldnt even get hard fully for this
>felt like a vacuum on my dick
>he eventually gets round to the good part
>finally i can be fucked like in all my sissy fantasies
>he lubes up and shoves it in
>it was so fucking painful i had to ask him to stop
>i tell him to try again but slower
>it didnt hurt but felt uncomfortable as fuck and not at all how I was expecting
>again had to ask him to stop
>at that point i completely lost the vibe and just bailed
>still reliving that moment and wondering if it would have gotten better if I let him keep going
>im now hornier than I was before

F-first times are meant to be bad... right? Am I too far gone socially to enjoy sex (anxiety, loner, etc)? Only my dildo seems to get me off.
>>
File: 1488913944005.png (243KB, 524x601px) Image search: [Google]
1488913944005.png
243KB, 524x601px
>>35724652
>be gay
>be able to go into grindr and find a person to fuck immediately
>act like they have it hard

REEEEEEEEEEEE YOU FAGGOTS ARE WORSE THAN WOMEN GET OUT YOU NORMAL FAAAAAGGGGOOOOTTTT!!!!!
>>
File: __Pence Bat.webm (2MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
__Pence Bat.webm
2MB, 960x540px
>>35724652
kys faggot freak
http://www.traditioninaction.org/HotTopics/a02rStatistcs.html
>>
>>35725177
nice meme you dumb catholic fuck. at least pick a group whose site doesn't look like geocities. no wonder you're probably a lonely as fuck.
>>
MAYBE when you think you want to get fucked like a sissy what you really want to do is fuck somebody else like a sissy
>>
>>35724652
don't worry anon, there's always next time. The first times are always the worst
>>
File: 1450372653461.jpg (95KB, 903x714px) Image search: [Google]
1450372653461.jpg
95KB, 903x714px
>meet guy on other board
>we're both virgins and share many fetishes
>we agree to meet up
>lewd talk and pic share all week
>day rolls around
>a few hours before we're supposed to meet
>messages me saying he has a close family member in icu and can't make it
>disappointed but things happen

Is he telling the truth or did he get cold feet, i can't tell.
>>
>>35725431
why not just wait a week or so, or even a few days and text him again to see if he wants to meet up again.
>>
>>35725382
I wish I just fapped and went to bed. "Life is too short" is a terrible meme to follow. I'm pretty sure his dick was just too big for me. I didnt even think that could be a problem.
>>
>>35725360
No I'm pretty sure I like the idea of being fucked. I own a dildo and get off while using it and really enjoy how it feels. Maybe I would fuck a sissy but still the thought of being sexy and desirable to someone so much that they get rock hard and want to fuck me turns me on a lot.
>>
>>35725038
It took me weeks of waiting. Grindr is mostly 40-50r old perverts wanting to fuck you while their wives are away.
>>
>>35725481
Messaged him already asking if everything was okay. He hasn't seen it.
>>
>>35724652
You fingered and rimmed before right? No human just takes large cocks up their ass without pain by not stretching first.
>>
>>35726652
Any old men wanna send a cubby cute boy bitcoin.
>>
>meet gays online
>bait them into riding with me in my van out into the desert
>Kill them and dissolve the bodies in acid and bury everything
>repeat cycle doing my part to save western civlization
>>
>>35724652
I took it in the butt once and couldn't stop thinking about it for months. Your only option is to go back and finish the deed.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.