[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Howcome when Asian Guys steal White Girls, they are so kind,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8

File: RachelAndJun.jpg (70KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
RachelAndJun.jpg
70KB, 900x900px
Howcome when Asian Guys steal White Girls, they are so kind, you can't even hate them?!
>>
File: Grace-photo1.png (890KB, 843x637px) Image search: [Google]
Grace-photo1.png
890KB, 843x637px
well? what do you think roboos?
>>
How come r/asianmasculinity has nothing better to do than shitposting on r9k?
>>
>>35724966
>>35724651
>woman moves to Japan
>waow why duzz shi hev an asien bf??? i meen wth
i wouldnt call it stealing. Also,
>texas sharpshooter
try again with an argument this time.
>>
Their own women don't even want them often so I'm almost glad when fate decides to throw some of them a bone
>>
>>35725219

a smoocheru for you
>>
They are betas so we see ourselves in them and don't feel jealous. When Chad sees it on the other hand he gets enraged "what has this loser got that I don't?!"
>>
If an Asian guy is with a white girl, he's massively aiming above his station in life and must have some exceptional qualities. A WF/AM couple is actively defying social memes and cultural ideals. There's very little media that shows Asian men with white women.

If an Arab or African guy is dating a white girl, she's probably a really dumb whore who bought into social memes. A white girl dating a black guy is pushed in every form of media known to man.
>>
>>35724651
It's because they're grateful
>>
This is a board for herbivore men.
>>
>>35724651
>Asian Chad and riceburner.jpg
>>
>>35725380

In some Asian societies, any woman who burned the family rice and wasted it was tied to a tree and immediately divorced, so.
>>
If an Asian guy can maintain a relationship with a western woman and show that kind of compassion, it's usually because he's gone full native anyway.
That homofag anime that came out last fall actually touched on this a little bit. It's set in Japan, but it's also a problem in China. A lot of these east Asian boys have trouble in a relationship because they're raised to be super autistic and distant from their partner. Your idea of a man's man here is some lumberjack fuck who wrestles with his kids and teaches them man hobbies. China's idea of it is a big belly, smoking, drinking, a flattop, a man bag, and literally living your own separate life while the wife stays at home with the kids. Japan's idea is a businessman who treats his family the same way.
>>
because theyre getting cucked on the side so who cares
>>
File: 1486270778960.jpg (55KB, 390x338px) Image search: [Google]
1486270778960.jpg
55KB, 390x338px
>>35724651
Because there isn't a fuckton of 15 year old white kids going CHINKED and screaming about their racial superiority.

Interracial relationships exist, why I would I get upset over something I can't change?
Besides, I'd "steal" some nice Asian babes myself if I could.
>>
File: devilish.gif (2MB, 425x481px) Image search: [Google]
devilish.gif
2MB, 425x481px
>be me, white guy who used to be in a relationship with a chinese girl
>tfw at the same time i also hooked my asian guy friends up with white chicks i knew

Who here /culturalmarxist/?
>>
>>35725686
haha, youre doing it wrong - asians have iq over 100, high impulse threshold and high trust. Youre only exchanging phenotypes which is not the major problem with racemixing (if it were then the racist charicature would be accurate)
>>
>tfw asian and my oneitis is an incredibly qt blonde
I'm fucked. I'd have to be a turbochad to even have a chance with her.
>>
File: 223.jpg (133KB, 850x963px) Image search: [Google]
223.jpg
133KB, 850x963px
>>35725577
Yo, whyteboi. Just popping in to say I couldn't respond to you before the thread 404'd as I was busy with anime waifus.

I don't think you could steal me, an Asian babe(male). Punk whiteboi.
>>
File: 1489996556500.png (557KB, 1177x954px) Image search: [Google]
1489996556500.png
557KB, 1177x954px
>>35726424
display your abdominal region
>>
File: 1464324074341.jpg (157KB, 500x596px) Image search: [Google]
1464324074341.jpg
157KB, 500x596px
>>35726636
It's out there if you cared enough to look, baka. Do the work yourself to gain the privilege to look at my midsection, you shit. I'm dealing with this bitchboi for now.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.