[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw my robot gf wakes me up with cuddles and kisses >tfw

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

>tfw my robot gf wakes me up with cuddles and kisses
>tfw she makes me breakfast while I sleep some more
>tfw can nut inside her anytime without permission
>tfw she is genuinely happy to be with me
>tfw I'm just a good looking robot myself
Pic unrelated but looks alot like my gf
>>
>>35724079
congrats familio!
>>
>be me
>i lost my one true love to R34 and r9k
>feelsbadman.jpg
>want to die

https://soundcloud.com/teammollymassive/i-lost-my-one-true-love-to-r34-r9k
>>
>>35724079
>good looking robot
doesn't exist.
I bet you have "anxiety" and "depression" too?
fucking normies
>>
>>35724461
I actually get anxiety and depression all the time, why do people think good looks make you immune to them?
>>
>>35724079
>good looking robot
>has girlfriend and add
>has secks
You fucking chad get of this board
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!E!!E!E!E
>>
>>35724079
Could you please tell me your story? How did you meet, etc. ?

I would be very interested, thanks. I'm trying to find a robot gf for myself too.
>>
>>35724550
>damn my gf didnt suck me off this morning im so depressed lol
>>
>>35724079
Lol show us what she actually looks like
>>
>>35724550
you have meme tier mood swings. getting worried for a big test is hardly anxiety and feeling sad a few times a week isn't depression
>>
>>35724633
>met her on tinder
>first date very awkward, she was shy and didn't talk very much at all
>I got angry at her for being quiet and that prompted her to open up more
>nowadays she talks more but still limited in her ability to express emotions
>she might leave me notes or other hints to let me know how she is feeling, even if we are in the same room
>she used to freak out when I had anxiety attacks because I wont talk or text anyone while I'm on an episode (worst ones last for 2-3 days)
>nowadays she picks up on my anxiety attacks and usually leaves me alone, which helps
>she is always interested in my reactions when I follow major world events (I do geopolitics as a hobby)
>she is overall a very caring and loving gf, but a little autistic like I am
>>
>>35724919
That sounds pretty nice.

I hope your anxiety gets better, anon.

Thanks for answering.
>>
>>35724919
>Robot
>Tinder

Bet neither if you were even virgins.
>>
>>35725044
Thanks senpai

I've grown to live with anxiety, I no longer try to run away from it, some pain is just meant to be experienced I guess. Accepting it makes it a little easier.
>>
>>35725085
Well it's no surprise that a good looking robot can get plenty of sex, the memes here about the outlooks are 100% true. The abundant sex will not heal autism however, and probably will not heal depression either
>>
File: rubioderp.png (39KB, 178x133px) Image search: [Google]
rubioderp.png
39KB, 178x133px
Robots falling for such an obvious bait thread like this. Holy fuck, times are bleak on this board.
>>
>>35725314
It's called hope. :(
>>
>>35724079
is there a point to this thread or is it just shit posting?
>>
>>35724079
1. You don't belong here
2. Fembots don't exist
3. I hate you
>>
>>35725314
It's not bait, t. Good looking robot OP
>>
>>35725383
I had to read the OP because I wasn't sure, but I think it's the latter. You know, just general feels venting.
T.OP
>>
>>35725161
Fuck off and die blox
>>
File: IMG_3478.jpg (43KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3478.jpg
43KB, 657x527px
>>35725388
I'm a robot and so is my gf
>>
>>35725433
This isn't feels, it's just you bragging and rubbing shit in out faces.

No matter what I do girls only see me as an acquaintance or friend.
>>
>>35724919
>I got angry at her for being quiet and that prompted her to open up more

This is where I stopped believing your story.
>>
>>35725501
You aren't a robot if you've gotten laid without paying for it, no matter how """awkward""" you are.

Your gf never even heard of /r9k/.
>>
>>35725501
>gf had guys begging to fuck her
>such robot
>>
>>35725517
The girls probably see you as a beta because that is how you see yourself. We men have this amazing ability to change ourselves along the hardships of life, and it starts with how you carry yourself mentally
>>
>>35725517
>bragging
This is bait.
Guaranteed OP's an incel.
>>
>>35725544
Why is it so unbelievable? I was "walking away" from her which sparked a reaction, I didn't start shouting at her or anything, I don't show my anger like a kindergartener
>>
>>35725651
When I do that the girl just forgets I exist.
>>
>>35725699
Then she wasn't emotionally invested in you in the first place
>>
>>35725787
Unfortunately that's the case for every girl I talk to online.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.