[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does everyone on this board blame women for everything that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: 1488134444737.jpg (27KB, 508x524px) Image search: [Google]
1488134444737.jpg
27KB, 508x524px
Why does everyone on this board blame women for everything that went wrong in their life?
>>
>>35724050
>agressive teachers aide in 2nd grade
>girls tease me from an early age
>get used like the beta I am throughout high school
hahah, i don't know
>>
File: wasu.png (94KB, 229x221px) Image search: [Google]
wasu.png
94KB, 229x221px
>>35724076
>I WAS BURRIED WAH
>>
>>35724050
Because women are to blame for everything wrong in my life.
>>
>>35724050
>be born
>mom gets a guy to cut off a part of my dick
>>
>>35724050
We don't blame you for anything, roastie. We just don't want you around.
>>
>>35724050
I would say a very small percentage do that, so I am not exactly sure where you are coming from. As for why people blame women for things they have done wrong? Well I guess they just believe in equality.
>>
>>35724050
It's becuase they are niggers and always looking to blames ANYONE but themselves for why they have a shitty life.
>>
>>35724137
women are responsible for niggers though

they're all raised by single mothers
>>
>>35724120
So your mom's decision to get a doctor to cut off an insignificant section of skin from a time you can't remember has caused you to hate women?
>>
>>35724050
We want them but they don't want us. Rejection activates nociceptors, causes pain. Survival instincts tell us to dislike painful things. Physiological urges drive us (non gays) to be with women. Creates cognitive dissonance.
>Fuck rosties for fucking my brain
>>
File: holes.jpg (121KB, 520x588px) Image search: [Google]
holes.jpg
121KB, 520x588px
>>35724129
/thread
>wahhh I'm a woman on the internet and can't use muh vagina to make people say I'm super cool
t. a lot of this board during uncomfy hours
>>
>>35724201
>an insignificant section of skin
found the jew
>>
>>35724207
You just need to lower your standards and you'll get a woman. You can't blame a 10/10 for not wanting an autistic man child. Get someone on your level
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 432x413px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 432x413px
>>35724249
But I must have a 10/10 pure virgin girl or I don't want any girl at all!
>>
>>35724201
>parentally-sanctioned mutilation of a man's reproductive organ doesn't have far-reaching psychological effects

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0W80oUfXfjE
>>
>>35724201
I wonder ((((who)))) could be behind this original post, originally?
>>
>>35724050
>IMPLYING
I'm just mad, because no women want my dick in their pussy.
>>
>>35724526
Can you still cum without a foreskin? Yes, you can so it's completely unnecessary and you can't use that as a reason to hate women.
>>35724556
You can find a woman to fuck just stop lusting after girls out of your league.
>>
>>35724201
if it's insignificant, why do they make skin creams out of the stem cells?
>>
>>35724050
i blame myself for every fucking shortcoming in my life

is my longterm ex gf going to suddenly pop back into my life now?
>>
File: 1470095212299.jpg (386KB, 1218x852px) Image search: [Google]
1470095212299.jpg
386KB, 1218x852px
>>35724050
lol, idk man
>>
Because it all started with my mother
>>
>>35724611
you can hate someone for anything. fuck off you faggot. you dont belong here
>>
>>35724980
this.

single mothers ruin lives.
>>
I know full well that I'm responsible for all my fuckups, that women fucking suck is a completely different subject entirely.

I'd also like to point out that the reason robots point out women's faults all the time is because everyone knows that men run the whole spectrum from worst ever to best ever, but women are still seen as peaceful passive innocents in the eyes of society. People here just like to point out that they are just as vile as men.
>>
I don't blame just women. I blame my mother for being awful and making terrible choices her entire life. I blame my father for being a degenerate spineless drug addict. I blame the concept of luck for shitting on me at every possible turn, like causing me to develop a rare sleep disorder, or have terrible acne even at age 23 that my parents nor grandparents nor siblings ever had and I can't afford to treat, or get my license suspended after coming out homelessness because I didn't have insurance when I was mailed a random insurance check by my state's DMV and thus losing my job AND my autismbux, or causing the only therapist I ever experienced success with to quit her job without telling me, or for my psychiatrist to do the same thing, etc.

It might be possible for me to "overcome" all of this, but if this is how my life is going to go I'd rather not put any effort into climbing out of a shit hole I will be repeatedly beaten back down into.
>>
File: comfythreadiscomfy.png (328KB, 828x1403px) Image search: [Google]
comfythreadiscomfy.png
328KB, 828x1403px
>>35724611
I can hate women for any reason I want.
>find some shit woman to fuck and be less happy than being alone
nope!
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.