[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So we hate when women have sex with multiple guys. We want pure

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1489849502867.png (11KB, 205x246px)
1489849502867.png
11KB, 205x246px
So we hate when women have sex with multiple guys. We want pure women..

..But why??

I feel this anger when I think of finally getting a gf and finding out she's a roastie, but I mean, what's the reasoning behind me getting annoyed?
>>
Instinct.
Because when a woman gets with a man, and after 1 month she gets pregnant, she'll get a baby and instinctively know she spread her genes.
If a guy is in the situation, unless he monitors the woman or brainwashes her into cultural laws, he has no chance of knowing whether investing his life energy into raising those bunch of new genes isn't wasting his own life.
>>
>>35722981
Maybe this was a little too convoluted, so here second try:
When a man is with a women, he needs to check if no other sperm enters her. Otherwise he has 0 chance of knowing that the new borns he spends the rest of his life on even has his genetic info.
A woman always knows it's hers, and she doesn't even have to care at all if the sperm came from the man who protects the child.
>>
>>35722981
>>35723025

comprehensive thank you v much anon
>>
(Also the reason why cultures fetishizes virginity. If you unpack your new laptop, you have certainty nobody installed software beyond fabrication. If you buy a second hand computer on ebay, it could be tapped, you'll never know for sure.)
>>
>>35723025
Elites been banning that, man. They're banning paternity test on basis it's hurting the family and feelings.
>>
>>35723084
I don't wanna sounds too paranoid, but laptops, even PC built these days have been tapped on hardware base, by the maker, intel and shit.
>>
It's like playing a game with a friend who has already completed it before
>>
File: 1485389440915.jpg (248KB, 1420x1124px) Image search: [Google]
1485389440915.jpg
248KB, 1420x1124px
Another interesting Gedankenexperiment is on inherent value.

Imagine a village of 100 men and 100 women.
- If half of the village goes to war with another village and 45 men die and 45 women die, then there are 55 women left and thus next year you can at most have 55 new babies to populate and grow the village.
- If 90 women go to the war and no men, then you're left with 10 women and a max of 10 new babies next year.
- If 90 men go to war with another village and die, this aspect isn't affected at all. 10 men can easily impregnate the 100 women, and in the same time. It's the same as no men died, as far as new population is concerned. Women are the bottleneck of population growth, men are only worth their labor. Each women is worth her womb AND her labor.

As a corollary, most men would bang anything, each womb is valuable to spread your genes. Fuck 5 minutes and it's down. Women have to invest 9month out of the game and due to the foregoing aspect, they will always find a mate. Thus they are picky.

>>35723214
That's why I wrote
>beyond fabrication

Sure, if you use your phone people can run machine learning algorithms to copy your speech patterns better and better to steal you voice. Well we can't be paranoid about everything.
>>
File: filling.jpg (1MB, 3000x2000px)
filling.jpg
1MB, 3000x2000px
More interesting stuff:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruce_effect

In some species, when alphas of the herd switch, he will kill all newborns to make sure all the wymen are solely used to carry his genes.
As a result, the females of those species have evolved to simply auto-abort the children in their womb as soon as the alpha switches. They spare themselves breeding babies from other males that are gonna get killed.
>>
>>35722941
divorce rates increase with increasing numbers of prior sexual partners. every time a women invests emotionally in a man, her ability to invest emotionally in future partners is diminished.
>>
The sooner we accept we're still the same as animal at our basic, the sooner we can feel inner peace about how women's behaviors.

Let us transcend the hate, and learn to be the beautiful ones, like those rats.
>>
>>35723559
One is a tragedy, but many is a statistic indeed.
>>
>>35723352
>men are only worth their labor. Each women is worth her womb AND her labor.
Many truth in that, but quality needs to be considered too. Which man should primarily mate? Our society for a long-long time has been built on the achievements of men (males).
Who should get the female (possibly the best of females)? It's of course the competent ones: The great general who is a cunning tactician, the great engineer in ancient Rome who built great walls to protect the city and designed armor to protect the troops, the engineer today who builds weapons and recon drones to give the edge his country's army needs to win the battle.

Quality always matters with women. You can rebuild a village with 90 women and 10 men, but their purpose for future survival might diminish extremely if those 10 men were the ones not taking part in the battle.

Good quality women want good quality men for themselves, they want the best so their child will be the best. On long term the best must remain or you can't survive the enemy. The great general or the great engineer are the pillar of the community, they're the ones to allow victory. Designing superior weapons and striking with superior tactics.

So, it's more than being picky. It's about ensuring that the best genes are kept in the gene pool.

Of course, I think the best is subjective for every women. It's the best that they can get, depending on physical and mental characteristics (psychology).
If a society shames (doesn't allow) women to just randomly fuck a supreme "Alpha" by ensuring it has negative consequences then women will more likely to stay with their subjective best instead of allowing themselves to be fucked by Leonard DiCaprio on a chance meeting and loosing their best. This way the distribution of women is more equal (better).

What constitutes as survival today is also very different from 12000BC.

>>35722941
So just get out there OP and find a GF, you can most likely easily score a 5-6/10.
>>
>>35723955
Society kinda being lax on the shaming part nowadays, just look at LGBTQ stuffs and glorification of sluthood/single mothers.

And you kinda forgot to calculate about secrecy, women will jump DiCaprio even when they know it's wrong and will be shamed as long as it'll not going out in public.
It's kinda like people will do terrible shit given the chance to be off scot-free.
>>
>>35724107
>Society kinda being lax on the shaming part nowadays, just look at LGBTQ stuffs and glorification of sluthood/single mothers.
Indeed.
>And you kinda forgot to calculate about secrecy, women will jump DiCaprio even when they know it's wrong and will be shamed as long as it'll not going out in public.
Well, kinda that's what I meant with loosing her subjective best. Essentially the guy could figure it out and fuck off easily in a proper society and the publicity wouldn't do much good to her either.
You're nevertheless absolutely right though.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.