[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I see a lot of people in my feed claiming to be introverted or

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

I see a lot of people in my feed claiming to be introverted or is suffering from a particular mental illness (especially social anxiety and depression). Not to discredit them, but it bothers me that I see them readily interacting and making friends whereas my anxiety is so evident in that it is so easily manifested in how I interact and behave socially, in spite of my insane efforts to act 'normal'. There's also this overwhelming awkward tension around me and most people actively ignores me, only finding the need to interact with me when necessary. I just find it a little unsettling how mental illnesses seem to be taken lightly or perhaps there is a totally weird hybrid of introverts in this generation (I was on and off college for 9 years, the longest I've been away is 3 years). During my first two years in college (2008-2009), people who are mentally unstable or 'emotionally inclined', as people liked to call it then, were frowned upon and often discredited (at least from where I live). Nowadays mental illness is glorified and romanticized.
>>
>>35722123
People glorify it because they want to be a special snowflake
>>
>>35722123
Funny how normie roastie sluts I know share the picture you posted as OP.
How does that make you feel?
Women who have plenty of sex, plenty of attention, but have never tasted anything bad so everything tastes mundane to them.
How does it make you feel that they compare that to what you feel?
Doesn't it bug you? Don't you sometimes just want to show them pain so they can go and enjoy what they have?
To do them a favor?
>>
schizophrenia is pretty cool desu
>>
bipolar type I here

shit is not fun and normies who complain about their undiagnosed mental illnesses make me want to die
>>
>>35722123
>ANXIETY IS NOT CUTE
Wrong.
>>
>>35722123
memediseases

like how normies think of muslims are really Muslim-lites
>>
>>35722312
It's even more repulsive when they deliberately use mental illness as bait to get attention because they know they're a qt 3.14.

I suffer from crippling anxiety and depression regularly and it is not fucking pretty. My anxiety has totally fucked me over and even after all these years in college I did not evolve from being a shut in loser
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.