[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw have Arab Christian parents >dad is masculine and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6817.jpg (25KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6817.jpg
25KB, 384x384px
>tfw have Arab Christian parents
>dad is masculine and has t h i c c moustache
>he's western educated but is a completely redpilled secular nationalist who loves Assad and Gaddafi
>every time we have rich upper class whitey and Anglo families over for dinner, dad after drinking a bit starts going on his rants about how freemasons are a jewish conspiracy and how jews promote homosexuality in the media
>everyone there including my mum and the anglo cumskin family sit in awkward silence trying to avoid eye contact while my dad keeps semi-drunkenly dropping truth bombs regarding the Jews, I can tell I'm in the only one in the room that agrees with him

Pretty based. I don't know how he hasn't been fired from work yet though.
>>
>>35721487
Your dad is based
>>
>>35721487
Jelly desu, your dad sounds awesome. My family's all evangelical southern baptists who unironically love israel.
>>
Assad is a fucking pig, and Gaddafi died like the fag he was

Idk why 4chan supports tyrants. Not saying I know of a better alternative but jfc
>>
>shitskins hating gays

Wow, truly revolutionary
>>
>>35721487
Post pics of your dad, I want to see this hero looks like
>>
>>35721487
>tfw white liberal edgy mom married mizrahi (Arab-Jew) but westernized dad to have me

>tfw when white mom gradually made dad become libcuck/drew out Jew nature, ruined hopes of redpilled drunken Arab dad
>>
No shit. Both were better alternatives to freaking ISIS.

The only reason the US wants to eliminate them is because they are too independent from US control.
>>
>>35722140
so do you look white, Arabic, or hispanic? how was your racial identity growing up?
>>
>>35722353
Go look up how Lebanese people look. Lebanon has the highest number of Arab Christians, for an Arabic country.
>>
>>35722412
that's not relevant since op is mixed with white, he:ll look different
>>
>>35722074
Assad>>>FSA>>>>>>ISIS
Gaddafi>>>Muslim Brotherhood>>>>>>ISIS

Prove me wrong my amerilard friend.
>>
>>35722353
Being mixed sucks ass. Anyone who says otherwise is lying. The only exception is maybe half white half black people. White people love them because they make them feel like they're being progressive and accepting, but at the same time they don't feel threatened because they aren't full black.
>>
>>35722503

In what kind of world do you live in where being full Arab is better than being half Arab?

At least OP can have plausible deniability if he looks suspect.

Looking like an Arab in Europe, these days, isn't fun.
>>
>>35722556
ikr, Arabs in Europe sometimes have to hear mean words while they're slaughtering people :(
>>
>>35722353
I look pretty white or vaguely latin unless I let my hair/beard grow. Even then, mostly taken for white unless someone European sees me (Amerifat posting, here); they've got an eye for unpure genes, I guess.

Also I guess one black friend just assumed I was a quadroon or something.

Still "ethnic looking" enough to occasionally trigger police/airports, though.
>>
>>35722730
>unless someone European sees me

It's just that we know how people from different countries look and we especially know how Arabs looks.

Your pale skin is not enough to make you white. I've seen some Arabs with the palest of skins. It's more of a facial structure thing.
>>
>>35722074
Arabs are too violent and stupid (on average) for democracy to work.

Secular dictators are the only ones who can keep radical Islam in check.

Of course, the U.S. deliberately starts revolutions to give terrorists room to grow; Saudi Arabia funds most terrorists and it is a U.S. ally.

Terrorists destabilize the Islamic world and deter Russian influence, which is what the U.S. wants.
>>
>>35722730
(samefagging)

Was raised completely "white"; dad was, too, and his parents. They still wanted to be kept separate from "dirty white goyim", though (not even joking; grandparents were racist af and gave my mom so much shit for being Anglo)
>>
>>35722430
Plenty of Arabs look really white.

Arabs are the most diverse ethnicity in the world.
>>
>>35722800
Tbhdesu my skin's pretty damn light from mom's side but I guess it is a little yellowy/olive-y
>>
>>35722844

Lots of Arab countries where on the path towards civilisation before UK/US/France decided that wouldn't be good for their interests.

Arabs have a history of civilisation that rivals that of the west, with empires almost as big and lasting for almost as long as those of Europe.

Don't portray them as some tribal retards who never accomplished anything.

>>35722858

They don't look white in the slightest. They have white skin but their face and hair betrays their true ethnicity.
>>
>>35721487

here's the thing, there aren't really any jews, it's just another disguise satanists use
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.