[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Have qt3.14 who actually seems interested in me >No time

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170321-205422.jpg (166KB, 363x870px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170321-205422.jpg
166KB, 363x870px
>Have qt3.14 who actually seems interested in me
>No time to see her irl and too anxious to set up something outside school
WHAT THE FUCK DO
>>
>>35720705
Cum into a condom. Tie it off like a balloon. Place the cumdom into a thermos full of ice.

Give her the thermos.

Tell her

>If you really love me you'll impregnate yourself with this.

Immaculate conception.
>>
File: s0aj8sclm5my.jpg (71KB, 720x690px) Image search: [Google]
s0aj8sclm5my.jpg
71KB, 720x690px
>>35720754
Totally not gonna do that but genuinely kek'd.
>>
>>35720705

>Have qt3.14 who actually seems interested in me

She isn't interested in you.
You're over analyzing.
>>
>>35720834
Beside the point.

Either way I still want to talk to her.
>>
>>35720853

Did she directly tell you that she likes you?
Trust me I have been there, she even complimented me saying "You have a nice face" and other times "You have nice teeth" and "you are quite good looking" YET TURNS OUT SHE WASNT FUCKING INTO ME.

You're a fucking autist, there's no hope for you, no hope for us.

Anyways is the pic in OP the qt3.14?
>>
Ask her if she wants to go watch a movie. When you get rejected, come back and tell us the story.
>>
>>35720909
1st, yes.

2nd, I feel like you're thinking that I think she's thumbing herself at night to me, and I don't. I mean to say that she seems like a good option and I think she'd be open to getting to know me better.
>>
>>35720958
Oh you know for a fact i will.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.