[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he is against race mixing 6'2" white male here.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

File: ng1a.jpg (29KB, 730x928px) Image search: [Google]
ng1a.jpg
29KB, 730x928px
>he is against race mixing

6'2" white male here. Let me explain:

>Asian: Superior logical thinking / concrete reasoning skills
>Keeps the human race thinking logically and intelligently.

>Black: Physical superiority. Superior body type, muscle growth, athleticism.
>Keeps the human race healthy and strong

>White: Superior abstract thinking / abstract reasoning skills.
>Keeps the human race innovating, thinking forward, inventing, and expanding culturally with arts, music, philosophy, etc.

Can't really think of jack shit for mexicans or whatever other races there are.

But if we were to create a colony of mixed-race humans using these 3 races, and choosing only those who best exhibit their race's superior trait... could we theoretically create the master race?

The only trait I can't seem to find is pacifism/less agressiveness, less self-centered/greedy/corrupt. It is clear Niggers, Chinks, and WhiteBois all have these traits. And it's definitely clear the Mexicans have these traits. Nonetheless, perhaps the Master Race's superior brainpower will help them overcome this problem.

tl;dr White, Black, and Asian mixed offspring would yield the master race. Prove me wrong
>>
You're more likely to get all of the shitty traits than all of the good ones. There you go, proven wrong.
t. mixed anon
>>
Lol are you kidding me? Black people are fucking stupid and white+Asian are always fucked in the head. I say this as a mixed race person, that parents who race mix are generally selfish cunts who don't think of their offspring.
>>
Mixedfag here, please do not make any more mixed race people

Also the person in the OP picture looks gross and kind of creepy
>>
>>35719444
we already have ruling class jews, we dont need to make everyone ugly. cmon
>>
Mixed race here. DO NOT FUCKING MIX RACES. YOU WILL RECEIVE A CHILD WITH MENTAL ISSUES
>>
>>35719481
Not if a puppetmaster, such as myself the leader of the colony, were to select out bad traits and only choose the best specimens from each race for breeding.

>>35719576
Don't you realize that with a master race that is superior both mentally and physically to all other races that the master race can and will find a way to solve the Jewish Question?
>>
>>35719641
This. Please understand, this can not fucking work. Please just stop trying
>>
>>35719641
>>35719675
just give it a few generations to work out all the kinks
>>
File: 1472419143304s.jpg (4KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1472419143304s.jpg
4KB, 125x125px
>>35719444

Why do you think we liberals are trying so hard to make this happen.

The only form of eugenics we support is abortion.

We are trying to make a world of more intelligent people with great qualities.

But some people want to halt this from happening for some reason.
>>
File: 1489998682668.png (460KB, 1008x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489998682668.png
460KB, 1008x720px
>>35719731
DO NOT MAKE ANY MORE.

I'M BEGGING YOU, IT WILL NEVER END WELL. DO NOT MAKE ANY MORE OF ME.
>>
>>35719444
You're fucking retarded, mixing niggers in there would just makes them Mexican tier intelligence. It would be much more practical to keep the races separate and have them specialize in what they're superior at, mixing them together just reduces them to mediocre levels in all categories.
>>
>Liberals keep trying to convince people that racemixing is good
>Drowned out by the cries of actual mixed race people begging people to not create any more of them

lol
>>
Tried everything. Been with 14 girls, three of which were ore serious relationships.

Best sex and best partner was another tall, white woman, from Germany.

OP is either still in his manic pixie / yellow fever virgin phase, or trolling.
>>
Mixedfag here. It has served me pretty well so far.

>white girls think I'm exotic evenough though I'm an ugly manlet
>ingratiating to fellow ethnics
>appear white enough to avoid discrimination
>have the background to use diversity/inclusion mandates to my advantage
>always get good grades and demonstrate work ethic so people love using me as some sort of example

Sorry but it seems like a lot of you guys just have shitty parents.
>>
File: shill organization proof.png (288KB, 2268x900px) Image search: [Google]
shill organization proof.png
288KB, 2268x900px
>>35719444
/pol/ack here, for you robots i give you pic related. anything close to this is created by ((them)) to stop white people from existing.
you do want to fuck a white women once in your lifetime right?
>>
>>35719444
whites are the strongest race though, niggers are just good at running
>>
Dunno wassup with all these pussies, but being mixed race is lit. I am aesthetic as fuck.
>>
>>35719444
Why do people always pretend life is an MMO and races have different abilities? Thats never how it works
>>
>>35719971
>being considered an oddity/exception
Yeah what a great feeling. Not.
>>
>>35720029
Shut the fuck up Virgin nobody asked for "pols" opinion. Literally everyone here browses pol. So sick of underage idiots saying "pol here" as if there some kind of authority on anything. Go back to your spicy memes and hwndu threadsyou fucking faggot.
>>
Super race or the master race if you will has been here for thousands of years already. They are called indians. Look around the world most of ceos are indian most of engeneers are indian most of mathamaticians are indian. When you need support the most indian always answers.
>>
File: C7fmBAuXQAAfe1I.jpg large.jpg (301KB, 1080x1129px) Image search: [Google]
C7fmBAuXQAAfe1I.jpg large.jpg
301KB, 1080x1129px
>>35719444
How cute, sadly that's not how it works. Mixed people are inferior. For example, a mixed black-white person will be smarter than your average black person but not your average white person. It will also be faster (or whatever black people are good at?) than your average white person but not as fast as your average black person. Overall, they are inferior. That thing is ugly as fuck, also.
>>
>>35720349
indian=asian, but I understand where you're coming from.

Native indians also seem to be quite pacifist... so I think you may have solved the problem.

I think the formula for the master race should be:

2x White
1x Black
1x Indian
1x Southeast Asian

That is, close to a 2:1:1:1 ratio after multiple generations.

thoughts?
>>
File: 1460325172784.jpg (294KB, 1285x1285px) Image search: [Google]
1460325172784.jpg
294KB, 1285x1285px
>>35719528
I'm just here to +1 this post. Some may come out looking pretty amazing but, as far as males go, being even passably attractive is an extreme rarity.
>>
>>35720385
Why are you including whites and southeast asians? We need balacks for their strenght and indians for anything else.
>>
>>35719444
dont make more mixed mutts. I'm one.
half spic half white.
i wish i was white so fucking badly. my skin is brown, but my sister's is white. fucking lucky WHORE I SHOULD HAVE BEEN WHITE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35720154
Nah, feeling exceptional is great when you are treated normally 99% of the time
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.