[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New /ThatKid/ Thread? I'll start. >That Kid who would

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 15

File: ThatKid.jpg (95KB, 772x1000px) Image search: [Google]
ThatKid.jpg
95KB, 772x1000px
New /ThatKid/ Thread? I'll start.
>That Kid who would always ask for seconds at the cafeteria
>That Kid who brought a knife to school and got caught
>That kid who got CS 1.6 on the school computers
>That Kid who always wore cargo shorts and flip flops
>>
>that retarded kid who took off all his clothes to shit
>>
>that kid who was beating off in the bathrooms
>>
File: 1490152864925.jpg (14KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
1490152864925.jpg
14KB, 249x249px
>that kid that walked in a retard eating his own shit in the bathroom
Why can't I rid myself of this memory?
>>
>>35718642
We kinda had one of those, retard pulled his pants down to his ankles to piss in the urinals
>>
File: nbr.jpg (3KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
nbr.jpg
3KB, 160x160px
>That one horse obsessed girl who cried for an hour after watching a peta video in class
She never lived it down
>>
>that one kid who used to sprint down the corridors to be the first to class
>>
>>35718459
>>That kid who got CS 1.6 on the school computers

i loved that guy so much, you dont even know. i just saw him and was like "he understands". on those '05 '06 pc's back in the day was something to remember. i was a new kid in hs and even still i remember that guy
>>
File: 1489880809977.jpg (36KB, 400x396px) Image search: [Google]
1489880809977.jpg
36KB, 400x396px
>>35718791
>those roasties that would ALWAYS have to verbally react to anything remotely """sad""" that ever happened in movies/videos/class in general
why the fuck did they do that annoying shit?
>>
File: 90223913.jpg (11KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
90223913.jpg
11KB, 275x183px
>>35718459
>That Kid who thought he was a fucking god in computing science but was really copy and pasting CSS into his html to seem cool
He was Christian as fuck too
>>
>>35719205
Dated a girl like that. They're just insane narcissists. Other people's suffering is platform for them to direct attentiom to themselves. I hate them.

>that kid who always got his dick out on the bus
>>
>>35718459
>that emo kid who everyone thought was gonna shoot up the school when the weaboo girl broke up with him

>that kid that listened to super loud rap music at the back of the class who always smelled like axe and cigarettes

>that kid that did a ton of ecstasy at school and got hospitalised

>that kid who sold him the last kid the ecstasy, that got rich off dealing, cause everyone else wanted to try it after that incident

>that kid that thought he was gonna "take off" because his chiptune songs on MySpace got over 100 plays

>that fat kid with the buzzcut who always wore shorts

>that giant high-functioning autistic kid who'd debate every teacher about everything they tried to teach

>that manlet Chad who got knocked out after picking picking a fight with the giant autismo

>that fat black kid who was always dancing

>that punk kid who'd dissappear for months and no one would notice or question it

>that kid who won every game in gym class because he'd cheat, and the teacher never called him out on it

>that kid who failed art and gym, even though those were the only classes he actually participated in

>that kid who thought nobody would notice he only dated fat girls
>>
>>35718459
>That kid who tried so hard
>That kid who tried his best
>That kid who failed
>That kid who should be put to rest
>>
File: sickarguementbro.jpg (30KB, 248x393px) Image search: [Google]
sickarguementbro.jpg
30KB, 248x393px
>>That silent scrawny kid who knocked Chad out in the hallways
>>That Alpha kid who for some reason liked you but would bully the fuck outta you infront of his group
>>That one kid who would talk about Russia non fucking stop
>>
>>35718459
>that kid who uses "that kid" threads to humblebrag about himself
>that kid who was the CEO of Goldman Sachs, 6'8 tall, had a 10.5 inch dick and benched 550lbs, but was still shy and the girls always liked him
I was that kid
>>
>that kid who would always be picked last at PE teams
>>
File: pepe1.jpg (12KB, 197x196px) Image search: [Google]
pepe1.jpg
12KB, 197x196px
>>35718681
>That kid who ate shit and got caught
You promised not to tell anybody
>>
>>35719546
I think everyone on /r9k/ was this kid.

Liking PE class is the single fucking indicator whether you belong on /r9k/ or not. Everyone who actually liked it needs to GET THE FUCK OFF THIS BOARD RIGHT NOW!
>>
>>35719464
>that giant high-functioning autistic kid who'd debate every teacher about everything they tried to teach
Fuck this kid
>that manlet Chad who got knocked out after picking picking a fight with the giant autismo
he got thrown into one of the work benches at woodwork and the other got turbo manlet chad got bit by them
>>
>>35719546
I was good at basketball so i got picked usually around the middle but everything else i was dead last
>>
>>35719464
>>that fat kid with the buzzcut who always wore shorts
Fuckin' Brad, no joke he had spiderwebs carved into his hair cause he thought it was cool
>>
>>35718459

>That group of retarded kids who walk with their guardians

Why do i have to be caught in the group, Everyone thinks im retarded.
>>
>>35719546
I was never the kid who was picked last. I was the lesser of two evils kid. The kid who was picked second or third from last, so the team didn't have to be stuck with the total loser.
>>
File: 12442356.png (340KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
12442356.png
340KB, 600x583px
>That hispanic kid who introduced you to 4chan
>That hispanic kid who went to the gym and joined the alpha group
>That hispanic kid who bullied you for being a degenerate
>That hispanic kid who stole you phone when you were browsing 4chan and showed it to the other kids
>That hispanic kid who burst your lip and made you cry infront of your english class cause you called him a spic
FUCK YOU NAVAS YOU FUCKING CUNT
>>
>>35719582
PE was never that bad for me but that's because our school did it differently to others where they split the entire class, into guys and girls and then split us into ability groups. Top Group, Middle Group and Bottom Group. Top was where all the Chads went, middle was where everyone else went and bottom was where all the useless people went.

I was in bottom of course. So the stuff we used to do in our lesson was really light, basic and sometimes fun stuff. Nothing too bad. Plus it wasn't as embarrassing because I was surrounded by equally useless people who couldn't play sports. The changing rooms were also separated into our ability groups so getting changed wasn't as awkward or embarrassing since I was just surrounded by fatties anyways.
>>
>that kid who no one knew was in the class until a few months before graduation
>>
>>35720065
That sounds nice. I literally can't throw stuff, or aim when throwing or shooting a ball, so every PE class ended up with all the Chad's laughing at me or getting mad at me for not playing well enough in their football game.

I laughed back at them in math class, when they couldn't solve simple stuff.
>>
>>35720031
>That hispanic kid who burst your lip and made you cry infront of your english class cause you called him a spic

Alright you kinda had that one coming.
>>
>>35720065
We Sorta had the same shit, But it was: Competetive, Mixed and Fitness. Wasn't too bad due to the fact most the cute girls were in my class in leggings
>>
>That obese brony who for some reason never took offence to anything thrown at him
>>
>>35718459
>that kid that stabbed people with pens/pencils stuck in a wristwatch and would yell, "assassin's creed".
>that kid who built a function crossbow in math class using duct tape, rubber bands, pencils, and an eraser
>that kid who got expelled
>that girl that got pregnant in the 9th grade, dropped out, but still showed up to graduation
>that kid that only socialized with the teachers
>that kid who went to the bathroom every class
>those kids that would sneak out of school to smoke ciggies during lunch
>that kid who was 4'11 at 19 years old
>that kid that looked at gun magazines in the school library
>that kid who wore a fleece jacket even when it was 85 degrees out
>that kid who never talked
>that kid who would never stop talking
>that kid that played minecraft on his phone as a senior in high school
>that kid who rode a motorcycle
>that kid that died
>>
>that kid who wore trenchcoats that everyone thought was going to shoot up the school but was actually the nicest person you've ever met

>that kid who actually did bring a gun to school and one of the teachers grabbed it out of his hands and slapped the shit out of him

>that kid who turned 18 in junior year and everyone was suddenly his best friend asking him to buy them smokes(that was me sadly)

>that kid who everyone thought was gonna make it but ended up becoming a junkie and dropping out

>that white kid who rapped that everyone laughed at and now he actually produces music for rappers and does some rapping himself
Fuck you Ryan Rickabe.

>that girl who called in a bomb threat because she didn't want to take a test
>>
>>35719582
when we did PE the coach would instead of make us play team games, just open up a shed and leave the door to the rec room open so you could either play with your friends on the field, play sports with the chads on the other side of the field, or go into the rec room and play pool or chess. my school was fucking based.
>>
>>35718459
>That kid who got CS 1.6 on the school computer
Back in highschool I was a member of the school's computer club and all we did was play CS 1.6 on the school computers.
>>
>>35718791
There was one horse farm girl at my elementary school in Kansas who fucking lost it crying hysterical about "muh horses" when we had a really bad storm with tornadoes and shit.

Me and my asshole friends didn't probably help much

>Hey Alyssa, if you go outside and look up you'll probably get to see them one last time!
>>
>>35720326
not a girl but i did the bomb threat thing once. it fucking worked surprisingly and had 2 days off.
>>
>that girl who started an anime club
>>
>that kid that hung out in the bathroom and paid guys $50 to kick him in the balls
>that kid who was allowed to do group projects by himself because nobody wanted to be in a group with him
>that kid that asked out one of the hottest girls in school during lunch and got shot down in front of everyone
>that kid that never got a girlfriend and didn't even go to prom
>>
File: 1485919348599.jpg (151KB, 500x676px) Image search: [Google]
1485919348599.jpg
151KB, 500x676px
>that kid that attended 5 days and never showed up again.
>>
>>35720326
>that kid who everyone thought was gonna make it but ended up becoming a junkie and dropping out

right in the feels
>>
>>35720540

Fat shit called Ryan turned up but only went to geography for some reason
>>
>>35720123
That kid was me as I moved my senior year and most everyone thought I was just a smart fag a grade or two below cause of my baby face.
>>
File: 1490133888871.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
1490133888871.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
>that kid who fucked my sister
>that kid who fucked my mom
>>
>that kid who was always picked last in PE even though they were athletic
>that high functioning autistic kid who thought you were their friend and would follow you around
>that kid who brought a knife to school and got expelled
>that kid who had no friends but nobody hated
that was me
>that kid who transferred in and supposedly sexually assaulted someone
>>
>>35719582

Aside from the occasional team sport in the gym like badminton and dodgeball, we were free to do whatever we wanted in PE, so I just lifted weights by myself for 2 hours a day. Gym class was best class.
>>
>>35718459
>That kid who died a couple months before graduation
>>
>>35720751
Was fucking amazing at badminton only cause I was 6'2 for most of school. Made it to regionals one year
>>
>>35720326
>>that kid who turned 18 in junior year and everyone was suddenly his best friend asking him to buy them smokes(that was me sadly)

too close to home
>>
>that nice guy who always thought the girls actually liked him but was just being used for emotional support even thought they would just fuck chad the following week
>>
>that kid who brought cs 1.6 on school computers
Fucking nailed it but it was the same guy who brought a laptop and played san andreas in the locker room during breaks, I just played online flash games and lighted hand sanitizer on the table if I got bored in school which was popular pasttime activity during the bird flu
>>
>>35720414

>2 days off

Lucky fucker. We only got a half day off and were right back to it the day after. Fucking dipshit girl got caught(she called it in from the fucking school office where the cameras that did the actual recording were) and got expelled for

>>35720596

He was a rich turbo chad that even I had a hard time not hating. Was all set up for life and even had colleges looking at him to play football(because my badass blocking made it easy for him to run,) ended up breaking his leg(the year I didn't play, surprisingly,) getting addicted to pain killers, and then later to heroin. No idea what happened to him after that, he dropped off the face of the earth.
>>
>>35719546
Me except for that one time the captain decided to make a joke team of the worst players.
>>
>>35720065
Mine was split between sexes but instead of separating based on ability you were graded on participation, so the fat fuck who failed but hauled ass so hard he nearly puked would get a perfect score but the super fit sporty guy who didn't give a fuck and just talked to his friends would get a zero.

You'd be surprised how many kids failed because they thought because they were healthy they didn't need to try.
>>
>>35718642
We had a kid that out his trousers all the way down to pee at a urinal. And what was his underwear? Boxers? Pants? No, a fucking NAPPY.
>>
>>35721144

>a fucking NAPPY.

Is that another word for diaper? Because It sounds like another word for diaper.
>>
>that kid who brought a knife to school and told his friend to stab him
>>
File: ddxxx.jpg (30KB, 631x375px) Image search: [Google]
ddxxx.jpg
30KB, 631x375px
>>35719782
FUCKING RAFE FUCK OFF NO ONE LIKES YOU AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>35720206
Called a spic a spic and he was a boxer and I still won.
>>
>that kid who kept trying to do combat rolls during dodgeball
>>
>>35718459
I did the first two things.
Got kicked out of school for it, but the alternative school let me chill until I ended up graduating a year early. Shit was cash.
>>
>>35719464
>>that giant high-functioning autistic kid who'd debate every teacher about everything they tried to teach
That was me.
>>
File: Get_80354d_1094327.jpg (46KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
Get_80354d_1094327.jpg
46KB, 375x500px
>that kid who ate lunch in the library alone while watching anime on their phone
>>
>that kid who spent every morning in photography class playing the binding of isaac off of a USB he brought to school
>>
>That Kid who always wore cargo shorts and flip flops
That was me and I don't regret it. I still do it even at 25, you get the best of both comfort and utility, you honestly can't go wrong.
>>
>>35718459
>that kid who wore a plain black t shirt and jeans everyday

yeah that was me first 3 years of hs.
>>
>>35718459
>that kid who peed his pants in six grade
that was me, I had to wait like 2 hours for it to dry off, I honestly don't remember how I managed to get though that without dying of embarrassment
>>
>that kid who somehow fractured his arm playing the piano
>that kid who would drink printer ink to get out of class
>that kid who got a marker stuck up his ass
>that kid who brought bullets to school
>that communist kid who wore a hammer and sickle shirt everyday
>those redneck kids
>those teachers who kept saying YOLO
>>
>that autistic skinny kid with red hair that everyone bullied and laughed at

>that kid that disappeared but no one really noticed

>that same skinny autistic kid but a few years later shocks everyone becayse he is now a punk rock alpha male

>that kid that grew up to be a drug addict recluse after having his life fucked up again by the people he was trying tO FUCKING AVOID IN THE FIRST PLACE

REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
At the school I went to if you dug into the files deep enough you would find a ton of pirated games

There was CS:S
The original Mario Party
and Age of Empires

Just to name a few
>>
>That kid with severe dyslexia

Is me
>>
>that loner girl everyone regreted bullying when puberty hit and she got DD's and a sweet ass

One of my top ten regrets
>>
that kid who punched a girl in the face in 5th grade
>>
>>35720509
>that kid that never got a girlfriend and didn't even go to prom
You didn't have to do that
>>
> that kid who was oblivious to girls flirting with him.

I could have fucked some big titty chick's. :[
>>
>>35719546
>that chubby athletic kid who was always picked first in gym class
The teacher would always use me as a demonstration on how to throw a football, shoot a basketball, etc. I probably could have been a Chad if it wasn't for my severe autism.
>>
>That kid who started school two weeks later due to mumps and when he started everybody was already friends with other people so nobody talked to him
>That kid who wanted to play Yu Gi Oh! with the other kids in recess at elementary school but they wouldn't let him
>>
>>35720692
I know your type anon, I hated you
>>
>>35723341
Right in the feels. She was really ugly in middle school but when she turned 14 she turned into a curvy latina Stacy. I should have started dating her when she was ugly.
>>
Is /thatkid/ only school-related?

>that kid that only hung with his weeb gf
>thatkid that had no friends when she dumped him
Me

>that kid that wore glasses, talked smart, wanted to become a theoretical physicist, mumbled and talked super fast, and was always reading
>that kid that hung around your nerd group saying awkward things
>that kid that turned out to actually be pretty stupid
If you're reading this Jonathon from VCHS, I'm happy you found your home among the robots.

>that kid that would order pizza delivered on campus
Was lit. Gave me a slice one time

>that kid that was actually autistic
>everyone treated him like a pet
>he was the most obnoxious POS in the world
>that kid that was balding because he kept rubbing his hair

>that kid that was severely overweight
>that kid that brought 6 boxes of twinkles to French for his birthday, but no one wanted him
>that kid and that kid that ate them all together
Nestor was a bro like you wouldn't believe. Had a disgusting face and body tho. I ate like 12+ twinkles that day. I'm not fat.

>that kid who was a proud /pol/tard, wore SS-looking uniforms, would argue with the history teachers, and unironically argued that Hitler's wasn't that bad
>that kid that wrote a WWII fanfiction where Hitler won
>that kid that was actually a pretty great writer
>that kid that would distract the teacher with his bs the whole period. Felt good.
>>
>>35725175
Twinkies

Never origiginal
>>
>>35720031
There was this spanish midget in my class who had a couple of cronies and constantly shit on me, shouting "callate" whenever I said a damn thing to him. I probably could've beatthe shit outta him, if he didn't have friends and I ever had him in a class where the teacher wouldn't care.
I phrase it as "wouldn't care" because he was in one class where I really liked the teacher and thought he was a cool guy, and the other where I'd already pissed the teacher off enough that if I tried anything I'd fail the class.
>>
>>35718459
Sad story about a kid getting caught with a knife.
>10 y.o in 4th grade
>Have a classmate named Bradley
>Bradley's parents were both farmers
>They didn't care at all about his grades
>He was just going to drop out and work on the farm like his older brothers
>Bradley never did his school work
>So bad we'd get 5 extra minutes of Recess if he actually did it for that day
>Despite being super dumb and spending 30 minutes in the bathroom frequently, he was really nice
>One day he brings in a pocket knife (live in an area where having a knife on you is very common)
>Don't understand why he doesn't just hide it, but he goes to the principal to turn it in during morning homeroom
>She goes ballistic
>Calls in the police and his parents
>His family gets a fine (don't know how much but later heard it was like 2,000)
>They're poor as fuck, don't know how they paid for it
>He gets expelled from the school for the next 2 years
>Saw him sitting in the office crying and it broke my heart
>Never saw Bradley again after that day.
>His friends told me he moved to another state so he could return to school
>>
>>35718459
I brought a huge knife in my edgy trenchcoat in middle school. I carried it everywhere. I got caught and got suspended and forced to have a psychological evaluation. I just wanted to be armed at all times, what's the crime in that?
>>
>>35725236
Te dije que te callaras, puto pendejo!
>>
>that girl who could only get a boyfriend from other schools
>because she absolutely ruined her reputation by being the girl who likes anime and wore a furry tail and ears to school
>>
File: me.png (76KB, 185x168px) Image search: [Google]
me.png
76KB, 185x168px
>that kid who payed a girl $20 for a hug
>that kid who got sent to the office for smelling too bad
>that kid who cut himself in class
>that kid who had an odor because of how much ear wax he had
>>
>>35725998
>that kid who had an odor because of how much ear wax he had
Wat?
>>
>>35719546
>that tall kid who always got picked first for basketball, but he sucked at sports and always dissapointed
>>
>>35718459
>>that kid that only hung with his weeb gf
>>thatkid that had no friends when she dumped him

That kid was me
>>
>That kid who would sit in the bathroom stall for the entire 6 and a half hours of class
> tfw that was me
>>
File: image_12.jpg (82KB, 612x1012px) Image search: [Google]
image_12.jpg
82KB, 612x1012px
>That kid who made force reactions in front of his "friends" and tried way too hard to fit in.
He was so god damn annoying. Hell, everyone in marching band were disgusting degenerates. I can name more "that kids" just from my time in band alone. I hate marching band. So glad I am done with that shit now that I am out of school.
>>
>that kid whose mom knew the science teacher because his sister was friends with her daughter
>that kid who popped a pimple on the first day of school in science class (9th grade)
>that kid who didn't realize it was full of blood and pus, mostly blood
>that kid who accidentally shot it into the back and neck of the teacher as she was talking with another student
>that teacher who didn't notice at all
>those kids who did
>that kid who got away with it because he immediately changed his schedule and nobody from that class had his other classes
>that teacher probably found out anyway and avoided you for a while

I'm sorry Ms Weinze.
Thread posts: 92
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.