[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why haven't you tried finding yourself a qt wheelchaired

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

Why haven't you tried finding yourself a qt wheelchaired gf?

They can be just as qt as any Stacy out there, but surely their standards cannot be quite as high.
>>
>>35718441
Chads have already used them as novelty living fleshlights, which they happily accept because the're desperate for validation
>>
>>35718441
My neighbor had a friend in the military who told us a story of a wheelchair girl while he was stationed in Florida. He drove by some girls and was flirting with the passenger at a red light. She gives her number to him and he picks her up at her dad's house. Notices a ramp and sees her wheeling out. He helps her into his car and wrestles her chair into his trunk. After a night of drinking and fun she wants the D. Has him drive to her favorite view of the city. There's a tire swing where he props her up and fucks her. Brings her home later that night and her dad pops out the front door after she had went in. Asks him to come over, shakes his hand and says "thanks for not leaving her at the swing". So all in all >>35718506 is right and they get used up like any other girl if not worse
>>
Wheelchair girls don't like trans girls to my knowledge
>>
Comrades, it is with a disappointment that I must post this announcement.
Unfortunately, our glorious site has been getting into the news lately,
And this has resulted in an EXTREME rise in normies.

We will however, never give up.
Our forces stand mighty,
Our cause is just.

Victory awaits!

Roasties have been destroying what we have tried so hard to create.
We have spent years, going our own way, and, as everyone can see, we have established a thriving community.

Now, the cock/attention-hungry sluts called """fembots""" otherwise known as roasties, are coming on here, to exploit the vulnerable.

This board is where the voiceless have a voice, where the blind may see, and where the deaf can hear.

Fembots do not exist on the simple basis that females CANNOT feel the pain that we feel on a regular basis.
This board is for lost souls, shunned, despised by society. Women come on here to prey on the attention of the less aware, to exploit their feelings.

We will NOT stand for it's destruction.
We stand united,
We die united.

>Derail fembot threads.
>Damage fembot posts.
>Defend /r9k/.

We will prevail, my brothers!

ROASTIES GET THE FUCK OUT.
>>
File: 1490042177297.jpg (215KB, 651x630px) Image search: [Google]
1490042177297.jpg
215KB, 651x630px
>>35718441
3dpd are all cancerous roasties
quit deluding people here into false fantasies
saged
>>
>>35718441
Wheelchair girls are still roasties. They will find a way to get some orbiter or Chad/Brad to fuck them.

This is fucking cancer.
>>
File: 1476058184714.jpg (101KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
1476058184714.jpg
101KB, 1024x904px
why would I want a roastie that was even more disabled than others?
>>
>>35718770
Because you have no gf, and a disabled roastie is better than what you can expect to get.
>>
>>35718441
sure why not I doubt she'll be doing the safety dance though
>>
>>35718441
why not try to get blind gf? that way you can date girls that would normally be out of your league because they won't know their market value.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.