[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>raised in nigger tier latino family >cousin talked shit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1372153044298.jpg (69KB, 480x613px) Image search: [Google]
1372153044298.jpg
69KB, 480x613px
>raised in nigger tier latino family
>cousin talked shit to me when he was on military leave and he pushed me and I punched him and broke his nose, he was 20 I was 16
>saw friend getting jumped at school at 17 and jumped in and won 3v1
>know that both of these scenarios are petty bullshit and went favorably for me by sheer luck
>22 now and family is scared of me and thinks of me as some kind of angry depressive badass
>depressed because im a giant faggot whos crossdressed since I was 14 and wishes I was a girl who could wear pretty dresses and have long hair
>started hrt today
>uncle asked me again if I wanted to do mma with him
this world is a fucking cruel joke and I want to die
>>
>hrt
So you're mentally ill, gotcha.
>>
>>35718454
Why is it crazy to want to be a pretty girl?
>>
OP, I'm a bean tranny too.

Gimme your kik
>>
>>35718496
>>35719123
gimme both your kiks, im gonna make a slutty bean salad with only TWO BEANS
>>
>>35718496
just weighing in: it's impossible and therefore irrational
>>
>>35719210
not if you change the definitions of pretty and girl. where have you been lol
>>
>>35719173

Sorry I just wanna talk to the OP.
>>
>>35719123
I don't want to post contact, I'm shy about making friends

>>35719210
I'm not magically changing to bio female, I just want to be pretty and feminine enough to not kill myself
>>
>>35719266
that's my bitch, you want to talk to him(her)*<who?>* __)( you gotta talk to me first, cunt. *whips out peepee* go on, talk to him *pees on yu a little*
>>
>>35718413
You'll commit suicide in a couple years. Kind of weird to talk to a dead person.
>>
>>35719285
it is no biggie, my bitch. i dont care if you're shy or a guy you can still give me that brown eye ;------^)
>>
Don't worry anon fuck your family
My libtard family has labelled me as having anger issues because I don't just take abuse from my mum and sister "like a good white male"
And because my dad (separated) gave me a toy BB gun when his freind gave him one
>ironic as they all have repressed rage which they take out on me
Vent aside I love you anon good luck transitioning
>>
>>35719285

Just make a throwaway, please OP!

I'm really non-judgemental and I'm really sweet
>>
>>35719537
a throwaway for someone you'll throwaway, fitting. give me your permanent location and serial number, im going to make you my poochie slave
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.