[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You guys got any tips for how to fight? Like any dirty techniques.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 13

File: 1434478495939.jpg (36KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1434478495939.jpg
36KB, 482x427px
You guys got any tips for how to fight? Like any dirty techniques. Otherwise I'm done for.
>>
Been kickboxing for 3 years, I'll give you some advice if you give us some context

Story?
>>
>>35717697
Bring a gun in an original fashion.
>>
Sexual assault always works in my book
>>
>>35717697
American? Guns.
French? Run.
Italian? Join Mafia.
Tell us your place and we'll tell you how to act.
>>
Kicking in the nutsack. Preferrably your opponents
>>
Boot->Balls
>>
>>35717776
>be me
>live in Germany
>some shitskin from iraq or something gets called a faggot by my friend
>he gets beaten up
>get mad at the shitskin
>i'm feeling pretty cocky so i talk shit about this guy
>didn't think he'd get to know about it
>the shitskin is aggresive and knows how to fight
pretty sure he's gonna try and fight me tomorrow.
>>
there's that one infographic tailor made for people who have never fought in their lives and what to do in such situation but I don't have it right now haha

the most important stuff was hitting with a roll of nickles because it arranges your fist differently and makes you punch harder. Also pretending you are about to hit the other guy in the stomach with your left hand, as he fliches/gets his hands to protect his body BAM you hit the sucker in the jaw with your right
>>
>>35717945
First chance you get, punch him in the throat.
>>
>>35717945
Can you pepper spray him? Also try provoking the fight, calling a place and time and then getting the police to tackle the guy and shoot him once he tries to fight you

you're welcome.

t. ameriburger
>>
Never get into a fight.

Fights are chaotic events that can turn out really, fucking bad for you.

There is nothing to win and very much to lose.

Heck even minor things. Do you want to lose a front tooth and loose major attractiveness points just because of a stupid fight that will haunt you for the rest of your life?
>>
>>35717945

Just avoid him. How hard can that be?

Also aren't those guys midgets?
>>
File: Fight tips.png (384KB, 1062x771px) Image search: [Google]
Fight tips.png
384KB, 1062x771px
>>35717945
got this from /b/ many many years ago. it's pretty autistic but it might help you know
>>
File: 1489960156479.jpg (46KB, 415x514px)
1489960156479.jpg
46KB, 415x514px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhbtCIQuGv4
>>
File: 1844333.jpg (46KB, 600x600px)
1844333.jpg
46KB, 600x600px
>>35717697
Get two rolls of quarters or dimes depending on your fist size , put them in your hands , make a fist - kick ass.
>>
>>35717977
That is precisely the attitude that is anti-masculine and women will find totally repulsive. If someone wants to fight you fight, it's just called being a man.
>>
Fighting is like playing Go.

Even a minimum amount of experience is going to be exponentially much better than no experience.

That means that unless you outweigh him by a large amount you stand no chance.

You won't know what the fuck you are doing before he gets you in a hold, or punches you well enough to disorient you.

If you have to, run. Better be known as the guy who ran away than be known as the guy who got a bloody nose or worst.
>>
>>35717697
Develop some good footwork

Run everyday

Watch some Hajime no Ippo(or any sports fighting anime really) to get inspired.
>>
>>35717945
Well in that case I'm sorry, but you're pretty screwed if he already knows how to fight and you don't. My best advice would be to practice jab, cross and hook for the entire night, and always have your hands up during the fight.

Just curious, but what kind of shit did you talk about him? Just trying to determine how screwed you are
>>
>>35718069
you know it's good shit when the formula for kinetic energy appears again and again
>>
>>35717697
This will do ya every time...can't miss.
https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=aee_1434789858
>>
>>35718086

If someone wants to get you to play their game on grounds favourable to them, you don't.

It's called being smart, you dumbfuck.

Europeans didn't conquer the world by "being a man".

Smarts > Brawn
>>
File: EngineerPortrait.png (68KB, 218x218px) Image search: [Google]
EngineerPortrait.png
68KB, 218x218px
Use a gun.

and if that don't work, use more gun
and if THAT don't work, use a knife
>>
Lol don't hesitate, they walk up to you swing, aim for the nose first and keep swinging put you in a headlock bite that mother fuck hard try to take a piece with you. Don't get slammed they duck to grab you jump legs back and lean on them, if you get a chance hit them in the nuts
>>
>>35718253

>shitskin from Iraq
>bite

Don't, unless you want to catch hepatitis or HIV.
>>
Don't be a pussy and run, that's how you end up getting bullied
>>
>>35717697
Here's the 411 folks. Say some gangstah is dizzing your ...you. Just give 'im one of these:
>Pull his pants down
>Suck his dick
>bring confusion
Now you've got time to slide your finger inside his anus and win... unless he likes that, you can always be his little slut.
>>
File: index.jpg (7KB, 251x201px)
index.jpg
7KB, 251x201px
I have a cunning plan!

>buy some kind of illegal substance
>gift it to him in return for "peace"
>report his ass to the police for narcotics trafficking
>>
>>35718286
I think biting would be the last resource...you can always poke their eyes.
>>
I learnt this watching tv

basically what you do is lay some string all around the place
then you make a few clever remarks on how smart you are and what your opponent will say next
make sure you reveal your entire plan vocally right before execution
then, simply pull the string and voila, you've successfully hung yourself
>>
>>35718346
Lol no.

If hes a migrant just dust him up witha weapon of some sort. Who gives a shit about refugees? Especially in germany.

If you yell "gtfo my country", or "get your hands off that woman!" You may garner some support from passerby.

If you bring a blade make it small and hard to take away. Go for jabs with it balled in ur fist, like knifefighting marine. Kill your attacker and flee. Seek refuge amongst nationalists
>>
>>35717697
Just use pepper spray or threaten him with pork meat.

>35717974
The police would help the iraqi though since OP is obviously a right wing terrorist.
>>
Just run away as fast as you can
>>
File: 1434450292359.jpg (190KB, 500x598px)
1434450292359.jpg
190KB, 500x598px
If i manage to win, what if he brings his sandnigger-friends? fuck fuck fuck why did i open my mouth
>>
>>35718489
you can always shit on the floor while screaming in front of them. You pick up your shit and say ''kiss my baby''
>>
>>35718453
>If hes a migrant just dust him up witha weapon of some sort. Who gives a shit about refugees? Especially in germany.

Mate you dont know how bad it really is here.
>>
>>35718489
Where do you live? I would help you out if its not too far away.
>>
>>35718546
How bad is it?

Be real
>>
>>35718568
t. SiPo
>>
>>35717945
Chances are you are somewhat bigger than the guy, but your reaction time will be shit in comparison.
So, this is gonna hurt: When he tries to punch you, dont back away or try to parry - that wont work cuz shit reactions - but step toward the guy.
What you want to achieve is to get a hold on his neck, not with your hands, but with your upper arm, a headlock so to speak. This reduces his agility advantages, and, more importantly, allows you to knee his abdomen and groin like a crazed monkey, which is something you can do with very little coordination
Obviously, you'll get punched, scratched and/or bitten in the course of this
>>
Don't get hit in the face

Don't get hit in gut

Kick the Fuckers hard
>>
If he walks up to you before the fight. Use both of your hands to gouge his eyes out. Then if you're a real devil, when he's screaming in pain and disoriented from his eyes being gouged place your hands on his and snap his head left and right until you snap his neck. If you manage to do this and his sand-nigger friends are they, they will most likely run away because you just brutally murdered him. Also biting off ears and biting into necks is another savage thing to do. Once you get a good bite on their neck or ear, just start tearing the skin as savagely as you can.
>>
>>35718664
There is zero support for people resisting refugees. The government, the media, and the left-wing extremists will make your life a pain in the ass. Refugees kill people here on the regular, but there is no outrage. Left-wing extremists commit tons of crime and violence and yet the right-wingers are called a threat to democracy. If you want to stand up against injustice by refugees you are pretty much alone unless you ally with radicals. And dont even start trying to play it off as self defensive. For every refugee hurt, there are protests, for every refugee getting deported for a crime there are protests. Its just disgusting. There are small movements constantly growing, which are against this, but its still nothing compared to the rest.
>>
>>35718678
Shut up man. We have to stick together.
>>
>>35717945
You can't learn to strike in one day, but kebabs are usually skinny so you can probably just tackle him. Head down, dive at the waist and grab the legs. Then just mount and punch.
>>
>>35717697
Dude dont be a coward and tell me what area you are at.
>>
File: 1485666171561.jpg (441KB, 1215x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1485666171561.jpg
441KB, 1215x1200px
>>35718453
its really really funny (for me since i am in God's own Dixie) that you're under the impression that "tanned germans" are in a position of oppression from either the populace at large or law enforcement

im not gonna think too much about it because i'll stop laughing and start feeling dreadful

>>35718489
not knowing anything about the exact situation, i would reckon that is somewhat likely. if you're dealing with folk that are considered very "low class" that is what you're generally in for.

for example, if you end up talking real shit with a ghettoized black and end up fighting, you're gonna have to take a beating if you win OR lose unless you've got buddies with you

given your location, i cannot recommend weapons use or anything like that. could only imagine what that'd do to you legally. i might recommend keeping a roll of coins in your dominant hand since you probably aren't used to throwing punches. might save you a knuckle or two.

especially since you're bereft of fighting experience, i would not recommend attempting to have a "game plan" in your head, really. outside of the first few seconds if you're looking to hit first when you're squaring up. you'll just have to go for savagery (and not in the eye-gouging sense), emotion, what some would call bravery, etc.

its a better call attempting to not fight at all than going in half-baked and frightened imo

cheers, GL
>>
Don't stand up, take whoever it is down and win from there desu.
>>
>>35717697
Stab in eyes, then you win.
>>
>>35717697
>>35717945
>>35718489
Street fighter here.
There are 3 basic things you need to aim for eyes, throat and groin. What I want you to do anon is hit first and when it starts keep going, if your going his eyes beep going until you see blood, if you hit him in the throat do it repeatedly until be chokes or knee him in the groin until he pisses blood. make some home made pepper spray (a can of deodorant is ok)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMwmv3pdLJ4
>>
>>35719997
Spelling errors cos drunk
>>
>>35719997
with you on all points; in for a penny, in for a pound.

except that last one, there's probably a chance that he doesn't get the long dick of the law slung at him for beating the achmed's ass or vice versa

but in the People's Islamic Republic of Germanistan, i seriously doubt its anywhere close to a good idea to use even a seriously improvised weapon like that
>>
Hope you lose for being so intolerant, and then get charged for hatecrime
>>
>>35720067
Yeah that's true but he needs something to have just in case he needs to run just in case
>>
Don't worry about looking cool or not getting hurt. Just do everything in your power to scar them for life. Rip of their nuts gauge their eyes out bite them pull their hair. You might die but they will never forget the price they paid for killing you.
>>
Where the heck do you guys live? I live in a major city and if I hit every idiot that tried to push my buttons I'd be in prison for the rest of my life.
>>
>>35720210
a lot of the advice being given is under the assumption that a physical engagement will take place between the two of them (and by my estimation, potentially several of achmed's brothers)

bet plenty of the folks trying to give pointers to the fella aren't the sort to fight over shit-talk
>>
Tfw i can fight but im just 5'8 and would get merked easily by anyone 6+
>>
>>35720329
dude Connor fucking Mcgregor is 5.74, stop being so negative. :)
>>
>>35717697
Sadly you won't be able to do much. If yours health is really in danger I would even try to find some skinhead or nazi fuck on the Internet and try to complain about the situation. Most of them are mental as fuck and looking for a reason to fight someone. If your opponent is really shitskin it might solve your problem in a way
>>
>>35717697
Knives are cheap.
and not illegal if its self defense.
>>
>>35717697
>>35717945
If you really want to fight dirty, aim for the throat, eyes, nose, kidneys, or groin. All you need is one good punch on one of those targets and he will be on the floor. Try to use the element of surprise. Catch him off guard and land a punch, aiming with the largest 2 knuckles of your fist.

t. black belt in shaolin kung fu
>>
File: 1487132470218.png (337KB, 1144x888px) Image search: [Google]
1487132470218.png
337KB, 1144x888px
>>35717697

OK I don't know if anyone mentioned it but

USE YOUR HEAD (Toy story reference) ! A headbutt in the nose and he's done for really.
>>
>>35717697
ill give you some tips from perspective of a dirty slav

1. position your legs wide and vertically so you are more stable
2. hit with your legs too
3. use your elbow
4. hit him in the face
5. be crazy and dont give up, if you are not too weak its mostly about willpower
6. dont be afraid to mess him up bad, no mercy
7. wear a hidden knife just in case, if he gets annoying or too strong stab him
>>
>>35717697
Stupidest advice ever. Best way to end a fight in a street fight is a cheap shot let him get close and then sucker punch him as hard as possible and bingo.

Everyone can throw a punch not everyone can poke a pesons eye at 10mph or perfectly aim a nut shot while aomeone is trying to punch you

Just end the fight before it begins.

>the anon with dark skin color and has been in a lot of street fights
>>
>>35718489
knife
if there are too many gun and kill them
dont be afraid of prison
you can always do time, prison will pass, but you will never regain respect or be able to walk peacefully around if you act like a fag
>>
>>35720543
Never kick if you dont know how to kick. Do you have any idea the world of pain you will be in if you slip trip or lose your balance.

You dont know shit about fighting white boy
>>
>>35720614
>Never kick if you dont know how to kick.
well obviously
if you're a sissy you should just bring a weapon instead
>>
>>35720581
More advice from negro anon. Once you put him down dont let him get back up.

There is no honor is street fights and this moyherfucker is not out and gets back up and punches you in the face and starts stomping on your head you will for sure regret giving him the chance to possibly kill you
>>
>>35718489
call the cops m8, surely they will side against the shitskin?
>>
>>35720690
You talk about stability and then tell the guy to throw a kick this isnt anime you stipid weeb. Youve obviously never been in a street figjt. The only time its acceptable to kick is when theyre down and trying to get back up
>>
>>35720402
i'm almost certain that in germany, an individual has a "duty to flee" an attacker before using a weapon or improvised weapon like that

furthermore, it is considered illegal to possess such an item for the purpose of "self-defense", so you must justify it either by having an occupation with danger such as security guard or something like carpentry giving you an excuse to carry a screwdriver or hammer

im not 100% on germany's laws regarding such things, but this is the case in the UK and most of mainland europe

a far cry from my home where i can shoot an intruder deader than a doornail and the worst thing that is likely to occur is the firearm being held as "evidence" or """misplaced""" by the PD

>>35720442
actually not an awful idea, the top of one's head applied directly to some cunt's nose is gonna give them a real rough time, especially if it was surprise, you can follow up on that
>>
>>35720741
>t. a guy who skipped leg day
you see against ppl with weak ass legs like you kicks work perfectly
>>
>>35717697

Nothing will help you if you haven't trained or been in a fight before sorry anon. You'll freeze and get your ass kicked probably or get scared and forget everything you've read in this thread

Just try and be like jake the muss

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZSv4HlyfIo
>>
>>35720746
oh didn't know op was in germany
New advice: move somewhere else
>>
>>35720804
>move somewhere else
best advice
>>
All these whiteboys talking about fighting. Op clearly doesnt know how to fight he doesnt know how to step in dodge block. Im sure op doesnt want to kill anyone or possibly get killed over a street fight instead of just getting beat up

So stop the edge stop feeaking out amd sucker punch that nigga op for reals just suckwr punch him. If you ko him you look alpha as fuck and move on with your life. You dont know how to foght and you obviously dont respect this person so sucker punch him and forget all the shit advice yhese niggers are talking about

For the next hour practice your sucker punch. Use your legs step in and put all your weight into the punch. Hit him on the side of the face
>>
>>35720789
Dude i train legs 3 times a week what the fuck are you talking about if you cant kick someone in the head youre literally aint doing shit.

>the guy who can actually kick niggas in the head and send their brains flying out of their ears.

You really couldnt be any more wrong
>>
>>35720871

You're an idiot he's literally better off showing up with a hammer waiting 10 minutes so they think he chickend out and then beating them to death when their backs are turned
>>
>>35717945
you better fucking destroy that kebab, reclaim your homeland your ancestors fought for thousands of years ago. practice this combo on a punching bag or pillow
jab, jab, jab, cross, punch, tackle.
jab means to hit him with a quick attack preferably to the head. cross is a attack to the side of the head, punch is well, a punch, and after he's dazed from all that, try to tackle the skinny sandnigger and fucking wail on him.
>>
>>35720955
And you expect him to be some assasin stealth mode guy to sneak up on someone with a hammer and hit him. Bro youre living a video game get off of skyrim for fuck sakes.

Im telling you guys im not smart im black i know about this shit. I could literally whoop all of you alone but you guys will have better jobs than me and thats okay.

Just listen to me sucker punches are yhe best weapons. The enemey doesnt see it coming because its right infront of him. Be quick and be mean.
>>
>>35717945

buy a knife
>>
>>35718069
thats fucking awesome holy shit, OP try out some of this if you can.
>>
>>35721066
>Im telling you guys im not smart im black i know about this shit. I could literally whoop all of you alone but you guys will have better jobs than me and thats okay.

You're a nigger I could literally kick your ass and rape you

>And you expect him to be some assasin stealth mode guy to sneak up on someone with a hammer and hit him.

Yes

>Wait until they turn around to leave
>Produce hammer
>Run at them
>Smash in the head
>Repeat

Speed and excessive violence beat everything just like jake the muss here >>35720792
>>
>>35720957
You dont know shit. Id like to see a nigga throw a jab in a street fight hahahhahah id eat that shit and punch him so fucking hard. Pussy dumb ass nigga. No amount of practice will help op throw a decent punch.

SOJUSTSUCKERPUNCHHiM

Nigga you could knock my black ass out if you punched me as hard as possible on my jaw anyone can. Its the easiest shit ever your target aint even moving just practice one punch and thats all you need nigga
>>
Have you tried grabbing their balls?
>>
>>35720955

>OP is better off if he uses a half-cocked unlikely-to-suceed plan to commit literal murder(s?) in broad daylight amongst a group of achmeds and """tolerant""" krauts than if he just punches the kebab in the face

what the fuck, man. are you ok?

>>35720871
the melanin-enhanced gentleman is in his element, and he's fucking right. apply the top of your noggin to his nose without warning, or apply 5 knuckles to his cheek without warning. use that little period where you're "squaring up" and trying to talk shit and get everyone looking while they hoop and holler like jackasses.
>>
>>35721205
>>OP is better off if he uses a half-cocked unlikely-to-suceed plan to commit literal murder(s?) in broad daylight amongst a group of achmeds and """tolerant""" krauts than if he just punches the kebab in the face

More like very likely to suceed

And yes because the achmeds will bash him if he doesn't you idiots literally know nothing
>>
>>35721164
theres no fucking way someone this black could normally browse /r9k/, but let me try to dissect your statement besides the LARPing. most people who can block a simply sucker punch or dodge can BTFO you easily. thats why with a guy like OP with slow reflexes, he has to pull a few jabs first to slow down his opponent. muslims are short and quick, so they can dodge easily.
>>
File: 1478468296751.png (98KB, 1152x665px) Image search: [Google]
1478468296751.png
98KB, 1152x665px
>>35721249
pardon me i suppose by "succeed" i meant a higher than .50 probability that he succeeds in murdering one or more achmeds without landing himself in krautland's finest prisons for the rest of his life

i guess if you're so big on honor and all that you would prefer to be in a federal prison for multiple decades (don't fucking kid yourself that the book won't be thrown at one of the only examples of wanton public White v Arab murder) than appear like a bitch to some people, then our priorities are a bit different

i would give the outcome of our fine OP bashing one achmed with a non-lethal blow, getting fucking destroyed by his cousins/brothers/etc on the spot, and THEN getting placed firmly in what passes for a pound-me-in-the-ass prison in germany the highest probability if he takes your advice. i'm sure they have something REAL nice reserved for those taking violent action against their precious tanned germans
>>
>>35721852

Same thing could happen if he sucker punches one and they get knocked out hit their head on the concrete and die from brain trauma

Shit happens in fights he's honestly better off with a hammer
>>
>>35722280
sure, that could happen. humans are simultaneously very resilient and very fragile. interesting shit.

but you're not likely to die on the spot from the group of achmeds, just saying he'd get the shit kicked out of him. if unarmed, OP at least has a bit of legal standing for legitimate self-defense or at least a more modest sentence.

he comes at the cats with a hammer, exhibiting pre-meditation and yes, a hammer will be considered a deadly weapon...ya, good fukken luck in prison
>>
File: BA036_500_1.jpg (17KB, 500x500px)
BA036_500_1.jpg
17KB, 500x500px
>>35717945

Get yourself a collapsible baton, anon. They're legal in krautland.
>>
>>35717697
sweep the leg and stomp out the fuck.
Thread posts: 95
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.