[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Mom found out about former stripper/hooker GF How do

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 1464827426418.jpg (76KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
1464827426418.jpg
76KB, 480x454px
>Mom found out about former stripper/hooker GF

How do I explain this to her?
>>
>dating a whore

Unless your mom is also a whore, she won't understand
>>
>>35717616
>gf
Noooooooooooo.
oreg
>>
>>35717616
full story fag
>>
>>35717729

I live in a shitty part of LA, tons of girls do everything just to get by
>>
>>35717773
1 ton of girls = approximately 14 girls at the current average weight-to-girl conversion ratio for the United States.

I'm sorry to say this, anon, but you're a fucking idiot and you deserve whatever your mum has in store.
>>
>>35717773
I want to hear the story though, I'm bored as fuck, come on anon, I need this
>>
>>35717773

You're a stupid EFFEMINATE cucked faggot. You're the "good guy" that sluts and whores go for when Chad doesn't want them. You're the guy that everyone laughs at on the internet and in real life. You listened to angry people online tell you it's your duty to "man up" for a slut and you listened.

You deserve to get your faggot jaw fucking broken so you eat from a fucking tube for months. You fucking FAGGOT.
>>
You fool, robots don't have girlfriends...... get the fuck out of here dirty normie fag
>>
>>35717946

I suck at greentexting but I met her at a Mexican grocery store that I merchandised at. I thought she looked sweet and innocent when I talked to her
>>
Did you get any std's
>>
File: 1486923571546.jpg (47KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
1486923571546.jpg
47KB, 500x484px
>he has a gf that has the body of a stripper

I'd concider myself lucky if something kind of feminine ends up cuddling in my bed
>>
>>35717773
>gf

You're a fucking failed normie GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD
>>
>>35718467

Even if it's a poverty Mexican GF?
>>
File: 1490146608836.jpg (130KB, 600x620px)
1490146608836.jpg
130KB, 600x620px
>GET THE FUCK OFF OUR BOARD CUNTFUCK.
>>
File: 1489708921525.jpg (31KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1489708921525.jpg
31KB, 640x640px
>>35717616
>having a gf
get off the fucking board normieshit
>>
maybe you shouldn't have dated a fucking turbo-roasie then
>>
Comrades, it is with a disappointment that I must post this announcement.
Unfortunately, our glorious site has been getting into the news lately,
And this has resulted in an EXTREME rise in normies.

We will however, never give up.
Our forces stand mighty,
Our cause is just.

Victory awaits!

Roasties have been destroying what we have tried so hard to create.
We have spent years, going our own way, and, as everyone can see, we have established a thriving community.

Now, the cock/attention-hungry sluts called """fembots""" otherwise known as roasties, are coming on here, to exploit the vulnerable.

This board is where the voiceless have a voice, where the blind may see, and where the deaf can hear.

Fembots do not exist on the simple basis that females CANNOT feel the pain that we feel on a regular basis.
This board is for lost souls, shunned, despised by society. Women come on here to prey on the attention of the less aware, to exploit their feelings.

We will NOT stand for it's destruction.
We stand united,
We die united.

>Derail fembot threads.
>Damage fembot posts.
>Defend /r9k/.

We will prevail, my brothers!
>>35718424

>>35718424

>>35718424

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
DEPORT ALL ROASTIES.
>>
>Dating a woman who fucks other guys while dating OP are you aware who you are dating?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.