[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to library, learning to code vidya >mildly crowded

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: download%20(6).jpg (13KB, 216x233px) Image search: [Google]
download%20(6).jpg
13KB, 216x233px
>go to library, learning to code vidya
>mildly crowded
>I get the last table to myself
>a mom with two teenage girls walks by
>sees my table is the only one with 3 empty chairs
>apprehensively keeps looking back and forth between me and the other tables
>trying my best to keep my eyes on the my screen and observe through the corners of my eyes
>the mom tells her daughters to sit at 2 empty seats at the next table while she walks away for a bit
>hear the girls talking to each other
>"why don't we just sit at that table?"
>"I know, right? She doesn't want us sitting near that guy?"
>"Why?"
>"I dunno."
WHAT THE FUCK I WAS JUST MINDING MY OWN BUSINESS
>>
People are cruel.

You don't really have to care about them
>>
>people talking about you and you can hear it clearly

I know this feel OP
>>
don't let the roasties get to you, OP. I'm sure you're a nice guy.
>>
>>35717516
Most parents wouldn't want to leave their children alone beside a complete stranger. This happens to literally everyone. Dont worry about it.
>>
>>35717516
Don't worry I'm sure vidya is gonna save you.
>>
>20+ cunny threads a day
>Why are parents concerned to leave their children around me
Now I'm not saying you are a pedo but wouldn't you say it's fair to assume that you resemble the high risk group? The mother didn't say anything about you. Don't overthink it.
>>
>>35717516
It's normal, don't worry about it.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.