[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THE ANTI-KEKING INITIATIVE This is an American girl. Her hobbies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (40KB, 250x333px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 250x333px
THE ANTI-KEKING INITIATIVE

This is an American girl. Her hobbies include:

- Long walks on the beach
- Starbucks
- Walking on a treadmill for 5 minutes and calling it a workout
- Cucking

How do we stop girls from cheating on guys? It's literally one of the most irredeemable things a person can do. Do you just be as well-rounded and Chadly as possible, change up sex positions, cook, etc. basically make yourself irreplaceable?
>>
- Walking on a treadmill for 5 minutes and calling it a workout

fucknn gluahging
>>
>It's literally one of the most irredeemable things a person can do.

Why though?
>>
>>35717168

It's a huge deeply personal betrayal. Worse, it's not from a stranger, but from someone you trusted and loved. America is still widely monogamous, though you'll find the occasional polyamorous relationship where the girl fucks 10 guys and the guy fucks 1.
>>
>>35716868
Just try to please your girl. If she wants other dick but also wants you shes a slut. Bonggggggg.

If shes sleepin around cus she doesnt like you shes just shitty and cant break things off like a big girl.

Or she may enjoy doing it.
>>
>>35717223

Good post thanks. Nice to the point advice.
>>
>>35717212
It is kind of a sleazy thing to do, but how is it irredeemable?
>>
>>35716868
Literally one solution: reverse sexual "liberation". Which is impossible, so your initiative failed before it started.
>>
>>35717212
>though you'll find the occasional polyamorous relationship where the girl fucks 10 guys and the guy fucks 1.
There is a much higher incidence of polyamorous relationships where the man has multiple wives and each wive only has him. There are TV shows about it.
>>
>>35717440

>kind of

Roastie detected.

You at least are not redeemable in most partners' eyes after such an act, so that's one way. Being generally irredeemable is harder to prove, 'cause that's more subjective. So, it's my opinion that it's irredeemable. It's helpful that society widely disdains the act.
>>
File: 1317.jpg (31KB, 404x351px) Image search: [Google]
1317.jpg
31KB, 404x351px
>>35717585
You take romantic relationships too seriously. I am a kissless virgin, and it amuses me to see normalfags act like cheating is the worst thing ever. It is basically just telling a lie.
>>
>>35717679
i cant wait until the day of the rope, degenerate niggers like you will be the first to hang
>>
>>35717701
You are like a little child.
>>
>>35717714
>i was only pretending to be retarded

wait a sec r u tryin to chet me again
>>
File: 1474567913040.jpg (28KB, 250x333px) Image search: [Google]
1474567913040.jpg
28KB, 250x333px
I'm just posting more of her pics

>>
File: 1472716520851.gif (2MB, 276x240px) Image search: [Google]
1472716520851.gif
2MB, 276x240px
>>35716868
>Do you just be as well-rounded and Chadly as possible, change up sex positions, cook, etc. basically make yourself irreplaceable?
Yes. That's by itself a good idea btw.
>>
>>35716868
>How do we stop girls from cheating on guys?
sharia, stonings, honor killings, denying them any and all freedom, prevent them from working so they are utterly dependent on their husbands for their wellbeing

Women become sluts whenever conditions are optimal for them to be sluts. A secular society that prizes sexual freedom is going to lead to women being sluts
>>
>>35717730
I am saying you are emotional like a child. Can you tell me how being an ugly virgin is degenerate?

No you cannot. You are just saying random shit, because you're upset. It is pathetic.
>>
>>35717482
>he thinks women didn't cheat before sexual liberation
/pol/tards are so fucking dumb
>>
>>35717768
youre not degenerate because you are a virgin, you are degenerate because you undermine the value of romantical relationships and justify cheating

did i mention that you will hang soon?
>>
>>35717679

Telling a lie is on a broad sprectrum there, pal.

There's lying about if you ate ice cream before dinner as a kid.

Then there's lying to a patient by saying they need expensive medication when they don't, furthering their American debt plunge.
>>
File: red hair.jpg (126KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
red hair.jpg
126KB, 768x1024px
>>35717767
>muslim girls don't cheat
/pol/tards are so fucking dumb

>>35717739
Interested in rares?
>>
>>35717805
Romantic relationships only have value to women and cucks.

>>35717807
Sure, but telling a lie about who you have slept with isn't that high up on there. I can understand if you don't trust a cheater, but to act like they have commited some abhorrent crime is ridicolous.
>>
File: 1386022562219.jpg (139KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1386022562219.jpg
139KB, 396x385px
>>35717827

Don't fucking play with me
>>
>>35717553
But those are Muslims and mormons, not secular modern trendy people (aka normies)
>>
>>35717870
virgin detected
surprised that wasn't original
>>
File: 1486679800498.png (124KB, 617x760px) Image search: [Google]
1486679800498.png
124KB, 617x760px
>>35717900
I just told you that, buddy.
>>
>>35717827

He is right, they don't because if someone finds out the woman will get stoned to death.
>>
>>35717827
religious ones dont. They refuse to even shake another man's hand because they are so skiddish.

Plus, we have all those other restrictions to prevent them from cheating

SJW feminist LGBTQA "muslims" are not real muslims. Them being skanks is old news
>>
I'LL CHEAT ON WHOEVER I WANT, LIMPDICK

I'LL BANG A FELON RIGHT IN HIS DRUG DEN

I'LL BANG A LITTLE KID JUST CUZ I CAN GET AWAY WITH IT

I'LL BANG THE NEXTDOOR NEIGHBOR IN OUR OWN BED

HAHAHAHAHAHA WE CANNOT BE STOPPED
>>
>>35717805
>did i mention that you will hang soon?
No he wont. Western civilization is too cucked to have some right wing cultural revolution, purging degenerates etc

Trump and brexit are mostly supported by liberals who happen to hate Muslims, not real right wingers
>>
>>35717975
And why do stonings occur? Because they still cheat. Despite their body bags and everything. Much more so in moderate countries like Egypt or western countries.

>>35717981
>religious ones dont
Oh sweety. Neither do catholic girls lol
>Plus, we have all those other restrictions to prevent them from cheating
That don't work. If she sees a chance she'll take it. Go Chad or go home bitch nigger
>>
>>35718044
>they still cheat

so theres no difference between 1% of roasties cheating (saudi arabia) and 70-90% (US)?
>>
>>35716868
By having guys not enabling cheating girls.

i.e it's impossible

Think about it, even in days where they round up cheaters and go medieval on their cheating ass, there's still a great deal of people to round up after each time, it's human nature, you can only divert it, you cannot erase it unless you go full dystopian mode.
>>
"'Til death do us part!" she says on the altar, as cum from another man leaks out of her vagina.
>>
>>35718113
How many gfs do you have?
I have zero fear about getting cheated on. Yet I bet if the right guy would ask your Fatima the right way she'd do it.
>>
>>35718190

Kek

Screenshotted
>>
>>35718113
Anon, liposuction only has so much chance to succed before the old habits kick in and weight grow back, but amputation is statistically proven to reduce weight for a lifetime.
>>
>>35718190
That's pretty hot desu.

Did you find your inspiration from outside source or is it from your virtuosity?
>>
>>35718044
>And why do stonings occur? Because they still cheat.
If we were to go full sharia in America with its cheating rates, there would be a full on female genocide that would dwarf the holocaust (assuming it even happened, which it should have)

Egypt is not a "moderate" country, try Lebanon tho. Lebanese sluts dont get married afterwards tho, since Lebanese men is still muslims and still dont marry sluts

>Oh sweety. Neither do catholic girls lol
We are comparing strict Muslim girls to white American catholic girls?

>That don't work
It works enough that cheating is rare

>>35718197
>Fatima
if she is shia (common shia name) she is much more likely to cheat because Iranians are not even real muslims anymore
>>
>>35718278

I came up with it just then. I'm OP. Thanks guys. :^)
>>
>>35716868
You have to have a gf to get cheated on.
>>
>>35718379
That won't happen the top chads will make sure that the cheating women supply stays sustainable for the chad population.
>>
>>35716868
>All I have to do is say sorry or maybe cry and I'll be forgiven and given the opportunity to betray you again ;)

Makes me madder than almost anything imaginable
>>
>>35716868
Just watch the dog whisperer. Become more assertive like him. Bitches will respect you and be loyal if you're assertive. That is the essence of alpha.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.