[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>working and taking smoke breaks daily >girls is smoking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: frogs-1212209_960_720.jpg (155KB, 960x633px) Image search: [Google]
frogs-1212209_960_720.jpg
155KB, 960x633px
>working and taking smoke breaks daily
>girls is smoking at the same time sometimes
>start talking to her sometimes
>she mentions favourite brand of smokes
>complains she can't find them in the store

Weeks later - Present Day

>Out of smokes
>Ask an old neighbour for smokes
>Gives me some of girls favourite brand

What would she think if tommorow when I see her I offer to trade them? She mentioned this weeks ago and we don't talk a lot. Don't care too much. See her every day though so don't want her to think I'm more of a weirdo.
>>
>>35716793
Keep them on hand and casually offer them to her. Like an "oh hey i have an extra pack, do ya want it?" or some shit. be cool dude, present the offer without any expectation she'd take it.
>>
Just be like hey, someone gave me these and I thought youd want em. Here ya go.

Just give em to be nice if you want to get to know her a little

It'll be good dude
>>
File: 1486954428481.jpg (53KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1486954428481.jpg
53KB, 300x300px
>smoking
I mean get it, but at the same time it is fucking retarded.
>>
>>35716911
>>35716931
I only got 3 left. Was thinking more that I could smoke one with her and tell her I could trade one of her favourites for one of whatever she is smoking.
>>
>>35716992
thats a good idea too. you'll be fine
>>
>>35717321
I'll try it and hope I don't botch the part where I tell her I remember her favs
>>
>>35717364
I wouldn't even say that. When you ask to trade and she sees what you have she'll know it's because you remembered she likes them!
>>
Light it for her anon, trust me
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.