[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>oneitis uploads video to youtube >30 views >after I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: 307.jpg (37KB, 788x685px) Image search: [Google]
307.jpg
37KB, 788x685px
>oneitis uploads video to youtube
>30 views
>after I'm done with it:
>150 views
>video gets deleted days later
>>
link to the account faggot.
>>
File: 23452456.jpg (45KB, 648x595px) Image search: [Google]
23452456.jpg
45KB, 648x595px
>follow oneitis on social media for 10 years
>slowly becomes less engaged
>recently married
>nothing more than a few subtle comments about it

I think I'll send a card. $100 check seems about right.
>>
>>35716785
why would you send her money?
>>
>>35716785
Don't, you do not want to become a cuck.
>>
>>35716645
>not downloading it and screenshotting every still of her beautiful face and then editing them to look like they were all individually taken professionally

Get on my level faggit.
>>
>>35716820
>>35716821
Because it would be a thoughtful gesture and just a little reminder that I'm still here lol

>yoo-hoo!
lol
>>
>tfw oneitis is a slut on instagram
Feels...good? I think.
>>
>>35716990
>little reminder that I'm still here lol

She won't care. How long have you seen each other (face to face)?
>>
File: tumblr_nshv2vqMHy1ubm73lo1_500.png (49KB, 451x485px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nshv2vqMHy1ubm73lo1_500.png
49KB, 451x485px
>tfw I moved away and I can't remember my oneitis's name and can't find her anywhere on social media

All I have is the memory
>>
>>35717059
>face-to-face
9 years ago
>online
7 years ago
>>
>>35716990
You could get a hotter girl than her to suck your dick for $100 why would you send it to someone? Why don't you just go buy a card from the store and send it to her if you want to do something creepy? At least it's cheaper.
>>
>>35717141
Then wtf are you doing? Sending that $100 will creep her out.
>>
>>35717141
She'll spend it on some special panties for when he fucks her ass on the wedding night you stupid bitch.
>>
I'm creepier than all of you.

I have downloaded and archived all available pics of all girls I ever found attractive during my life. I now have a structure of about 40 folders, filled with everything these girls have released within the last decade.

Funny thing is: I never fap to them or even look at them. It has just become some kind of automated obsessive process for me and I don't even know why. Maybe I want to have memories for later, when I'm old and grey and think about all those times when I met these girls or something?
>>
Man, I remember when I bought my oneitis a box for her weed and people called me a cuck.
>>
>>35717130
>Can't remember your oneitis's name
Hate to break it you you, she wasn't your oneitis KEK
>>
>>35717255
I guess I'll send a gift card instead. They're registered at bed, bath, and beyond. I guess I could ask the wedding planner what she thinks an appropriate gift would be.
>>
>>35717322
Don't send her anything. I'm telling you she won't remember you or she will find you creepy.
>>
>>35717354
Then I'll send an anonymous gift.
>>
>>35717379
>Because it would be a thoughtful gesture and just a little reminder that I'm still here lol

Then what's the point?
>>
>>35717417
That's exactly the point. oregano pasta
>>
>>35717316
You don't understand anon. She had the most beautiful face I've ever seen. It was stunning.

I'm bad with names though desu
>>
File: 1343451616686.png (28KB, 387x429px) Image search: [Google]
1343451616686.png
28KB, 387x429px
>>35717038
>tfw oneitis rarely posts pictures of herself on instagram
>the last time she did she was being insecure and saying she didn't really look good in it
>don't know if she was being genuine or just fishing for compliments by doing the whole 'I'm so ugly XD' thing
I'd like to think it's the former though. I just want to tell her how beautiful I think she is.
>>
>find a qt on ribbit
>eventually find tons of her accounts by crosschecking and double crosschecking screennames
>Find her instagram, tumblr, facebook, twitter, tumblr, and other accounts to other forums
>learn tons of intimate details about her and her life and experiences
She's an angelic and wholesome ultraqt, and I fear we're not compatible because I'm too much of a degenerate among other things like being over a decade older and on the other side of the country. She's actually hard to sexualize even for a perv like me.
>>
File: literally a mermaid.webm (2MB, 226x400px) Image search: [Google]
literally a mermaid.webm
2MB, 226x400px
>not downloading the video of your oneitis long before she deletes it
>>
>>35718226
>her instagram, tumblr, facebook, twitter and other accounts to other forums
>wholesome qt

Nah, m8, she's a secret turboslut just based on that attention vaccuuming behaviour.
>>
>>35717443
How, so? She won't remember you.
>>
I posted this yesterday but I found my ex's YouTube videos where she's twerking at age 15
>>
>>35718513
Attention? Maybe. But she has them mainly to keep in touch with her family and friends, and she's never posted anything remotely lewd.
>>
>>35718579
Gotta love YT.
>>
>>35718769
She mainly has accounts on dumblr, twatter, instacringe and "other forums" to keep in touch with her family.

Right.
>>
>>35718937
>tfw thankful that I never had these online tools to document my teenage autism
>>
>>35717465
Finding someone attractive =/= loving someone
>>
>>35719347
>oneitis
>love
You're both wrong; you can't know if you love someone unless you've been with them, and you have to get past the honeymoon period of dating. You just love the idea of being with her
>>
>>35716834
are you me?

I even have fake fb accounts to stalk her.

One account is going stee-rong and has a fake name but 5 of her friends are already my friends. Almost looks legit to me.

I managed to get her to add me to her friends when she asked me to prove that I knew her and that she'd met me and I told her some bs .
>>
>>35719048
I stalk her family and a few friends too. They're all there on the accounts and it's all very wholesome, and another such forum is for super harmless young adult fun, don't wanna say what it is on the off chance she sees. She's actually very harmless and non sexual and actually turned off by perviness and that's why I ultimately think we're not compatible. But I'm fine with just a distant crush/admiration.

But I guess you're in that bitter robot kv mindset that all women are turbosluts.
>>
>tfw instagram account following 93 girls you went to high school and uni with
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.