[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you believe we will experience a major world war in our lifetime?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 1

File: 3088122.jpg (111KB, 770x513px) Image search: [Google]
3088122.jpg
111KB, 770x513px
Do you believe we will experience a major world war in our lifetime?

I genuinely think yes. I'm not sure what to think of it all.

Thank fuck I'm not fit to serve and too intelligent to be used as cannon fodder anyway.
>>
I hope so

I have this silly fantasy of fighting in a major war for my country, marrying a girl and living a /comfy/ life but the war part's an integral part.
>>
>>35716621

I have this major fantasy of getting a comfy intelligence position during the war and not risking my limbs while my country men are slaughtered.

Then I get to pick from the hottest women because all the Chads are killed and dick is in short supply.
>>
yes. I believe I was born to live a dull life, for the purpose of dying in a war somewhere.
>>
I'd rather kill myself then fight in a war because a bunch of rich people want more power
>>
Another world war would be the end of everything.
Take you're faggy romanticism of war back to 1888
>>
>>35716754
don't worry you're not gonna fight any war, you're just going to die under a nuclear warhead, it's fine.
>>
>>35716754

It's not like you have a choice. You will be forced to and you'll probably go along with it, hoping that you'll find a way out, until one day you find yourself in the trenches.
>>
>>35716754
>>35716802
>>35716770

>not realising the war will be that of a race war

you'll have no choice
>>
>>35716802
Sounds good to me desu. Does it hurt if you're close enough to the location of the drop?
>>
>>35716802

That's a much better fate than actually finding yourself in a war zone, assuming you die immediately instead of dying from radiation sickness.
>>
>>35716822
Nah it will ve liberals vs conservatives
Now please tell me how your gun collection is going to protect you from the economic might of the blue states
>>
>>35716569
When will you get it through your heads that the era of total war is over? Gone. No more.

Shitty proxy wars between third world derkaderks and spics is all the war there will be from now until the end of days.
>>
>>35716822
>race war
dumbest thing i read today, anon
>>35716851
no chances to survive though
>>
>>35716770

I'm not romanticizing war. Also war doesn't have to be nuclear. It could be that countries fight without using nuclear war heads against each other.

Just like mustard gas was not used in WWII.

And even if they use nuclear war heads, it not going to immediately end everything especially because probably both countries have very good antimissile systems so at most a few cities will be levelled.
>>
>>35716865
>Now please tell me how your gun collection is going to protect you from the economic might of the blue states

jokes on you I live in bongland,

>also, not knowing the global economy will collapse

kek
>>
>>35716876
Calm down Kojima
>>
>>35716882
>dumbest thing i read today, anon

trust me, faggot. sometime in the 2020s there will be a huge racewar across the western world.

digits confirm
>>
>>35716822

Meh, that's what you right wing nut jobs thing. I personally think there are much bigger dividing issues that would be a catalyst for war.

You're "race war" doesn't even make sense because only one side is armed.

It also wouldn't be a world war.
>>
>>35716569
What the fuck is a major world war as opposed to a minor one? I feel like you are indeed gonna be used as cannon fodder.
>>
>>35716876

The US and major European countries had no trouble getting into conflicts as of late.

What if China gets uppity? Don't you think that could cause a huge war?

Even if it's a proxy war like Vietnam it could still be big enough that a draft is instated.
>>
>>35716920
do you mean a war that would be fought with car races? because that would be more probable.
>>
>>35716921
> much bigger dividing issues that would be a catalyst for war.

events bigger than the demographic replacement of the white race?

no.
>>
>>35716999

Yeah the problem with your world view is that there isn't actually a replacement of the white race. You're just being infantile and stupid.

As for bigger issues. Poor people lacking jobs due to massive automation. How about that.

Or climate change rending lots of places inhabitable.
>>
>>35716999
>the impending water wars
>mineral wars
>the emergence of china as a superpower
>the sexual war against nonchad men

Yes.
>>
>>35717097

But, but, one of my neighbours is now Indian. I'm so enraged! I'm going to join the brown shirts and push the whole of Europe into a war.

That will surely be justified!
>>
>>35717092
>isn't actually a replacement of the white race.

what are you talking about? the west will be destroyed when the non whites come to our countries and outbreed us or interbreed to make a dumb mongrel race the jews can control (already happening)
>>
>>35717159

Honest question.

Who gives a shit? It doesn't actually affect your nor me. So what if hypothetically 200 years from now the population will be 60% white instead of 80% white?

It's definitely not something that people will go to war for.
>>
>>35717299
>Who gives a shit?
me and many others. why? because my ancestors have shed oceans of blood sweat and tears to give us what we have today. (europeans basically creating everything), it is not just our right but our duty to resist this genocide and preserve our history, culture, values.

>It doesn't actually affect your nor me.
don't know if you know this but... OTHER PEOPLE MATTER

>60% white instead of 80% white?
it is much faster than that, once it tips to nonwhite over 50%, thats it. they can change/erase our history as they please

europeans have a right to exist. Just having to explain this basic shit indicates to me that you will never understand.
>>
>>35717431

Europeans spent the major part of the last two millenniums stealing, enslaving and backstabbing each other.

I look at my own country. All the past oppressors were other Europeans. All the major wars we were involved in were because of European enemies.

It's really funny of you to try to claim some sort of shared heritage.

If anything there is more bad blood in between Europeans than there is between Europeans and foreigners.
>>
I'd be surprised if one doesn't arises within the next 4 years.

Think about it. Europe is fragmenting again because of the refugee crisis and how the nation's want to deal with it differently, the Trump presidency uncertainties, Putin and how he wants a greater Russia before he dies, China's giant growth and influence, NK going insane, and Canada's cocksucking
>>
>>35717905
>Europeans spent the major part of the last two millenniums stealing, enslaving and backstabbing each other.

just like every country ever? I can still take pride in my nation and my nation's heritage. Europeans have been enslaved too, on a larger scale than blacks by arabs and various north african tribes. The advancement of technology, culture, art, music is almost exclusively european.

> All the past oppressors were other Europeans.
>we were opressed because civilization was brought to us!

colonies like the congo had more advanced technology and infrastructure than china in the early to mid twentieth century. now look.
>>
Well, Trump is president, so I would be surprised if it didn't.
>>
>>35718052
>colonies like the congo had more advanced technology and infrastructure than china in the early to mid twentieth century. now look.
Mate, choose a better example than congo for the glories of colonisation.
You never heard of the congo free state?
>>
>>35716569
the war is already ongoing, it's an information war in the west and the east, and a bloody proxy war in the middle east.
>>
Most likely yes.

Fuck going to war while that draft avoiding sack of shit Trump sits back and watches it happen.
>>
>>35716994
Holy shit

GUYS I KNOW HOW WE'RE GOING TO BRING PEACE TO THE MIDDLE EAST
>>
>>35716569

I sure fucking hope not. I don't want to fix bullet holes in my jets.
>>
>>35716569

I hope they will let me serve as infantry. Unfortunately at 27 and with my particular profrssional/graduate degree they will definitely not let me. I wouldn't mind dying as long as I got a good year's or so adventure out of it.
>>
>>35718125
>Mate, choose a better example than congo for the glories of colonisation.

can't be held responsible for what niggers do and ruin when left alone.
>>
>>35718203
Are you retarded?
Do you not even know what the congo free state was?
>>
>>35718078

He does want to start shit with Iran.

Iran is a pretty big power. It could be a catalyst for a serious conflict.
>>
>>35716569
I dont think a war will come as soon as some people expect. Maybe smaller proxy conflicts yes, but i guess the next really big war will be about resources like the last oil reserves. Which is really sad because it could be prevented, but some people rather waste all rescources to get rich quick while not thinking about the future at all.
>>
>>35718341
*wont come as soon
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.