[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else have problems that don't relate to >tfw

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: ScRR6m6.jpg (14KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
ScRR6m6.jpg
14KB, 320x240px
Does anyone else have problems that don't relate to >tfw no gf? at all
>lack motivation to get out of bed in the morning.
>really hate the direction my life is going and the degree I choose but too lazy and chickenshit to make any changes.
>never feel happy or content, just tired and stressed
>can't connect with anyone or have fun in a social setting because too stressed
>don't find tv or vidya fun anymore, spend all free time in bed on 4chan
>feel really unfulfilled and like my life is going no where
>feel useless and stupid with no skills or talents
>extreme paranoia, feel like all my friends and family see me as a whiny burden and secretly hate me

I honestly don't see how getting a gf will improve my situation, in fact I think it's impossible for me to get one in my current state. I know it seems like I'm just whining about things that don't matter to you (and I am) but I'm curious if anyone has been through something similar and can give me some advice. I've never felt so low and I can't live like this much longer.
>>
>>35715358
I also have depression and really bad anxiety, a few years ago I was at the point where I alienated myself from everyone. Wouldnt leave my house hardly ever,barely left my room,almost lost my job. I decided fuck it and to try some meds because I had no life whatsoever. Had to switch meds a few times and also force myself to do a lot of shit I really hate doing like going to the store, talking to people...being at least the smallest bit social. It takes a long time and a lot of effort on your own part but you can get feeling better. Also I have the same problem with being tired all the time and not leaving my bed. I started taking *good* vitamins and drinking more water and that actually helps a lot.
>>
I feel ya boy

>no skills
>no talents
>no qualifications
>no working experience
>no social experience
>autism
>basically 0% chance of getting a job or doing anything with my life

Sex and relationships are pretty fucking low on my list of concerns.
>>
>>35715358
This is pretty much how I am too. I'm way too far gone to seriously give s shit about having any kind of relationship.
>>
>>35715487
I've never actually been diagnosed with depression or anxiety and I'm too afriad to try. Metally speaking I'm "normal" (but if this is normal it feels like hell).
What vitamins do you use, what are the good ones?
>>35715550
>>35715668
I'm glad I'm not alone. I'm genuinely jealous of the anons whose only problem is not having a girlfriend.
>>
>>35715358
Why are you afraid to be diagnosed? I fucking hate the hospital too dont get me wrong but its better than staying in the shit way you feel right now ya? Id say im pretty normal mentally as well but clearly if youre not happy living your life then something is wrong. Also not sure where you live but Im in canada and when I went to get diagnosed they offered me free counselling. The tehniques the counsellor gave me were fucking stupid and didnt work but just being able to vent and shit helped. Ill take a pic of the vitamins
>>
my entire life is boring and empty, I have no personality and I'm not motivated or interested in anything but the boredom from staying indoors and doing nothing is making me die

my life is going too quickly, we're 1/4 through the year already and I haven't accomplished anything

my therapist calls it "dysthymia" but I don't believe that's a thing, I think it's just being a loser

I don't feel satisfaction from my accomplishments and I self-flagellate when I fuck up because I feel like I need to keep myself in check
>>
>>35715753
I've never been diagnosed either. Parents always told me get over it or yelled at me when I was hurting the most. As an "adult" i tried dealing with insurance and finding a psychologist but gave up because the process was more upsetting to deal with than it was worth. I'm not giving myself another serious breakdown just on the thin hope that i can get better.

>I'm genuinely jealous of the anons whose only problem is not having a girlfriend.
Someone posted that pyramid of happiness or whatever and we would be on the second to last tier. We don't have any security, all we have is our basic needs covered and everything else is fucked

>>35715875
>The tehniques the counsellor gave me were fucking stupid and didnt work but just being able to vent and shit helped. Ill take a pic of the vitamins
I saw somebody for a few weeks and it was the same experience. But after 2 visits the venting was done with.
>>
File: 20170322_155245.png (2MB, 1079x1296px) Image search: [Google]
20170322_155245.png
2MB, 1079x1296px
>>35715358
Heres the vitamins I use. Apparently most of the ones you buy at the health store or whatever are shit. I order these.
>>
>>35715875
I'm just scared to admit that there's something wrong with me. I don't think councilling would help because I feel like if I can't open up to my parents I won't be able to do it to a complete stranger. I guess I could vent to them but I'd be embarrassed to admit my problems to them.
>>35716019
Thanks, I'll see if I can get them in my country
>>
>>35715875
>Why are you afraid to be diagnosed?
that goes on your record

there are lots of careers you'll be blocked out of, and you'll not be able to purchase a firearm
>>
>>35716077
Youre venting to complete strangers right now. You just have to look at it like its their job and who gives a shit what they know about you its not like they can go around telling people lol. Worth a try at least.
>>
>>35716086
Sorry I dont know what its like where youre from.. ive been diagnosed and all that.. now i work in healthcare taking care of other people so it didnt effect me getting a job
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.