[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would robots fugg pic related? Personally I think she's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: ugh.jpg (48KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
ugh.jpg
48KB, 720x960px
Would robots fugg pic related? Personally I think she's hideous and I deserve much better but I'm a 22 yr old kisseless virgin and she's the only woman that has ever expressed sexual interest in me. Even worse than her being so fucking ugly is the fact that she wants us to be in a relationship before we fugg but I think I can get around that.
>>
Do it. Get some sex, get your confidence, start improving yourself, move on up.

I did it; you can too.
>>
Sounds like a bad time for all parties involved.
>>
>>35715292
>tfw she looks like me

time to die
>>
I'd feel like I'm fucking that fat guy in the filthy frank collab videos
>>
>>35715292
She deserves better than you.
>>
>>35715292
I'd honestly be tempted OP, though despite her being fat she ain't got tits. What a shame.
>>
>>35715292
Is that a mustache? She looks like a man with gyno desu. How old are you OP? If you're still under twenty I'd say wait because you deserve better than that
>>
>>35715292
Looks like someone in drag.

I wouldn't, and I know for a fact I can do better, I can attract people just don't know how to keep anyone interested
>>
>>35715530
Shrug your damn shoulders and work on self improvement if it gets you down too much.
But the fact is that ugly broads can find plenty of affection, it's rude as fuck to imply otherwise to male incels.
>>
>>35715292
Well anon you are fucking desperate
>>35715530
And you are a male (male){XY}, right?
>>
no anon have some self respect
who here hasn't fucked boys prettier than that
>>
>>35715663
XX. I just have a mustache, shapeless face and thick glasses.
>>
>>35715292
THAR SHE BLOWS
herman melville unique post
>>
>>35715703
Just fucking buy a bike and use that instead of a car/public transportation for distances under five miles.
Bang. Obesity problem solved.
Then, take the fifteen minutes it takes to tweeze your upper lip.
Just like that, you'll go from a 2 to a 5-6
>>
>>35715292
jesus christ no, become a wizard instead
>>
>>35715838
I live in the country or I would. I want a bike so bad.
>>
Jesus christ dude, don't do this
>>
No. The whole point of having sex is to do it with someone you like. It's like asking me "would you eat poisonous food if you were hungry". Of course not I would rather starve.
>>
Would you really want to have sex with any girl that wanted to fuck you? If she's attracted to you there's obviously something wrong with her
>>
>>35715292
I dunno, if I liked her personality I might.
>>
>>35716081
This, I wouldn't trust anyone that showed interest in me.
>>
>>35715960
Used bikes are cheap as hell. What's stopping you?
>>
>>35716081
There are definetely things wrong with her. I think she has like mild down's syndrome? She doesn't look it but you can definetely tell when she opens her mouth. Also, she's 28 and a khhhv.
I don't care for any of these because I'm simply looking to get my dick wet.
>>
>>35715530
Be my gf in Europe.
>>
>>35716365
If you want to be know as the guy that fucked a retard and don't care then go for it
>>
>>35715292

Yes, get some pussy. As soon as you have a taste, you'll realize it was all hype.

t.Virgin
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.