[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You say it's my personality. So how come when I use fake

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: just have confidence.png (269KB, 450x325px) Image search: [Google]
just have confidence.png
269KB, 450x325px
You say it's my personality. So how come when I use fake pictures and say the same exact things people suddenly like my personality?
>>
>>35714389

you aren't wrong anon. physical attractiveness makes or breaks your sex life. we all know it, just no one wants to say it.
>>
>>35714389
the thing is, they don't like the personality, they like the attractive dude on the pics. It's that with your current appearance the only thing you can improve that might make you attractive to some really ugly women is your personality.
>>
>>35714459

but but its all about personality and confidence!!!!
>>
The connection between appearances and behaviours. Butt ugly is usually associated with creepy mutilated Disney villians, while handsome is associated with healthy and heroic womanizers. It's evolutionary psychology...maybe...I'm just pulling this explanation from my ass right now.
>>
>>35714483
this
no vagina/no chad
gonna have to work at it or accept your lot in life
the hard one is the one with the non-guaranteed outcome
six of one half dozen of the other
>>
isn't it weird how people all have the same basic features and in a broad way look the same, but having your nose angled a few degrees to one side or eyes that are a centimeter too far apart or slightly asymmetrical can ruin your life, and if reading ahead even be the death of you since it dictates your health/happiness and the way people treat you and react to you
>>
>>35714483
thats not the only thing. look at iggy pop. he looks pretty damn average, but due to his personality and confidence he was able to turn into a rock star and sex demon
>>
File: image.png (1008KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1008KB, 750x1334px
Nothing is stopping you from getting girls anon, if you are genuinely UGLY, then you gotta BE the most confident ugly fuck to other ugly FUCKS, nothing is stopping you from fucking hundreds of 3/10s, pussy is pussy my guy , once you realize u aren't going to have a qt virgin waiting on your doorstep, then you can actually move in on ugly fembots who are in YOUR LEAGUE, YOUR LEAGUE YOUR LEAGUE YOUR LEAGUE LEAGUE , YOUR LEAGUE , YOUR LEAGUE , YOUR LEAGUE , YOUR LEAGUE , YOUR LEAGUE
>>
>>35714459
Lmao it really isnt. 6/10 irl landing chicks easily
>>
>>35715323
6/10 mean "above average" you dumbfuck
>>
>>35714389
People perceive attractive people as having better personalities and being more intelligent, but they might not realize it. So to avoid sounding shallow, they simply say that you need to improve your personality, but it is actually appearance that they care about.
>>
File: image-2017-03-22.png (1MB, 1050x699px) Image search: [Google]
image-2017-03-22.png
1MB, 1050x699px
>>35715340
Do i look above average?
>>
>>35715415
You look funky average , like you would have a gf but even she would look funky , ur almost ugly actually but ur not at the same time
>>
>>35715456
I take care of myself and im confident AF, looks are not everything. Feels like you can get away with more if you look good, that doesnt mean you cant land chicks.
>>
File: nintchdbpict000295079816.jpg (91KB, 788x960px) Image search: [Google]
nintchdbpict000295079816.jpg
91KB, 788x960px
>>35714389
>Looks,money, status.
Women are generally stoic and calm unless you speak to them on a deeper level, ie. being abnormally attractive.
>>
>>35715415
You don't look bad at all anon!
You look like a normal person.
>>
>>35714389
I have never seen anyone do this

If anything people explicitly go out of their way to be nice and give credit to ugly / boring looking people. Probably because the paradigm of human attraction is monumentally intangible and they think it's offensively stupid to imply that it's entirely determined by physical attractiveness

/r9k/ bases their entire understanding of human interaction off of corny highschool movies from the 90s so explaining this is like trying to shave hair off a stone though
>>
File: 20170322_203545.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
20170322_203545.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
>>35715540
I get alot of shit from girls and guys around me saying i look ugly, I shrug it off and enjoy my life. Those are pictures were im not wearing my glasses btw. (pic related) .Landing girls is easy if you know what you are doing.
>>
>>35715415
you look like an average dude, but fuck me your hair is nice.
>>
>>35715415
You're not ugly robot but you have a weird-ass facial structure e.g some people will be disgusted by you but some people will really like
>>
>>35715733
Think it is my jawline.
>>35715716
Thanks, takes me about 2 mins to get like that, wish i could wear it like pic related tho
>>
>>35715617
>If anything people explicitly go out of their way to be nice and give credit to ugly / boring looking people.
I'm ugly like the guy on the right and this never happened to me in 25 years.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.