[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be fat weirdo that never talks >spend around 6 years in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 10

File: 999922115188.jpg (115KB, 800x504px) Image search: [Google]
999922115188.jpg
115KB, 800x504px
>be fat weirdo that never talks
>spend around 6 years in isolation
>could barely form a sentence when talking
>think all women are whores and normies are dumb as fuck
>"nah i only think that because im a fat autist"
>turn into chad over 4 horrible and painful years
>turns out the fat me was right

i invaded the normies and became the alpha male in all of my "friend" circles
i listened what they said and watched what they do
they hate you,they talk about you even worse than you think
they are bigger whores and braindead retards than you can imagine
they are all backstabbers and only care about themselves

there is no escape
the things you hope for are not half as good as you think
just end it now or value the people who accept and like you the way you are now
looking to buy a cabin in Finland or Norway to live in the woods for the rest of my life,right now
>>
>>35714209
Nah, I'll reach pseudo chad level and kick topple the temple down on my own head
roasties beware
>>
>>35714209
>Finland or Norway
>Not Wyoming or Colorado
>>
>>35714495
>staying in murrica
>>
bump

blahblahblhxblxoblxoblox123213
>>
op, heres some questions

- how big of a robot were you
- what tier of normiedome/chad did you reach, please describe
- how did you do with girls before and after, what made you cynical during your "chad" time
- did you lift? do no fap for a long time? leave r9k for a extended period of time?
- how did you look like before and after, and what was your age during all of this

also
>looking to buy a cabin in Finland or Norway to live in the woods for the rest of my life,right now
i half dream about becoming chad and half dream about getting a remote cabin regularly
>>
>>35714209
Similar experience, also concluded I got it right the first time. You can be a loner and live in the countryside without going full innawoods. You might be a bit drastic and taking your comforts and securities for granted, best to appreciate them for what they are worth.

It sounds like it got to you though, like it hurt, betrayed or disappointed you somehow, if you have such disdain and contempt for them why do you value them at or anything about them at all?
Why bother wasting thoughts on them? Why expend the energy and effort to hate that which is worthless? Indifference makes more sense so long as they are of no consequence.

The normie idea of having a good time is just acting impulsive and reckless, their conversations are intolerable and meaningless or just self-satisfactory blathering, they will like or hate you based on nothing but looks and confidence, they are rarely even interested in what anyone thinks, including themselves. If you are witty they will insist on being entertained.
>>
hopefully op responds
>>
>>35714209
It might also be that you have shitty friends. I've been there before. It's life-affirming when you find good ones.
>>
File: 1490186822136.jpg (71KB, 451x365px) Image search: [Google]
1490186822136.jpg
71KB, 451x365px
>>35716598
>felt unconfortable even around close relatives,not a single person to talk to,fat as fuck and cried sometimes because i thought i will always be like this
>i can walk around town and see chicks checking me out,talk,walk and behave confidently,make women laugh without trying to be funny,some women even older than me sometimes get shy when talking to me and so on
>before, i literally started sweating when there was a female in the same room as me and i couldnt talk,now see above. noticing nobody actually cares about my personality or only prentends to care and only talked/cared about my looks made me "cynical"
>bodyweight training till i couldnt move(never went to gym because robot)almost had a heart attack a couple of times,no fap for years(wet dream once a week),left r9k for around 2 years
>19yo i looked like a fat,tall mongolian because of my fat face. 24yo i look good i guess,people keep telling me i do but i cant accept it cuz self hate.this weekend i had a somewhat drunk blonde grinding her ass on my crotch in front of people and then literally humping me in the subway(the point i realized im very sick of that shit) had a skeleton phase at 22yo

oh yeah i also spit in drunk chicks faces that try to flirt with me,all of them liked it
this world is sick i hope god can forgive me
>>
File: jakt.jpg (1MB, 2016x1512px) Image search: [Google]
jakt.jpg
1MB, 2016x1512px
>actual year
>still doesn't have a cabin in Norway
Sad!
>>
>>35714209
>they hate you,they talk about you even worse than you think

But everyone types so well of them here all the time
>>
>>35717821
they are all insecure

either they speak kind of you to feel like a good person or speak bad of you to feel like a better person
in both instances they think youre shit and much lower than them
>>
>>35717636
>this world is sick i hope god can forgive me
what did you do wrong? it seems like you just dated people

- how was it not worth it? did you not get what you wanted? as in a gf or girls to have sex with?
- how long did you believe in god for and did it change you in any way? do you ever pray? i just recently started believing in god and praying
- if you can regularly get what you want with females, why bother moving to a cabin? i hate society and people too, but i need intimacy with girls if i can get it
>>
>>35718017
I wanted a gf who loved me for who i am.
I really started believing when i was 16,never prayed,only thanked him for every progress ive made and for every bit of pain i felt,everytime i went to sleep.
I need intimacy with women too and thats the problem.I can just feel that they have no feelings towards me.You cant fight mental loneliness with intimacy.
You screw some chick and then feel like shit for a week because it was meaningless.
>>
>>35714209
I find it very hard to believe there are no people at all who are both successful and kind-hearted

don't you think there has to be at least some amount of decent people outside of your current social circle?
>>
>>35718562
Well duh....
Im obviously in a very shitty situation right now to be able to think straight.
>>
>>35718562
>I find it very hard to believe there are no people at all who are both successful and kind-hearted
Why the fuck would there be in this system? How do you imagine this coming to be?
>>
How exactly did you do this?

6 years isolation for me too, but i can't hold a conversation with anyone anymore. I mean, i was never skilled socially before obviously, hence why i went into isolation in the first place, but i was never as bad as this and now i'm older, it just seems like an impossible situation to turn around.
>>
>>35718562
There are decent people, but it doesn't mean they want to associate with a retarded robot. If you're a loser, you're stuck with other losers.
>>
>>35718729
I meant succesful in the sense of accomplished and content not the rock star kind

honestly that kind of situation probably makes people a better person actually (see this place as a negative example)
>>
and what are your plans now, op? you're seriously getting a remote cabin and living a hermit life? can you elaborate on your new lifestyle?
>>
>>35718810
yeah that's what I meant
if OP managed to turn from robot to Chad he should be able to achieve this too was what I was thinking
>>
>>35718778
it was becoming an hero or trying out the other side of life
thought at least i have to try
self loathing will not help

this here was my biggest motivation
>looking forward 6-12 months seem like a long time
>looking back that time went by very quickly
>so i can feel like shit in 1 year for wasting all that time doing nothing
>or i can be happy as fuck that i actually did something
just imagine what you could have reached if you started years ago.It feels shit to have wasted so much time.
now imagine you in a couple of years thinking how fast that time went by and you being a better version of yourself.

>>35718925
fishing,hunting maybe,building stuff out of wood,making a garden for vegetables and chill in the evening at the fireplace with a cat and big doggo. self sustaining
i actually spent my childhood on a low-tech farm
>>
So how exactly did you have a "heart attack", op?
>>
>>35719499
never said i did,mate
>>
>>35719548
you do here

>>35717636

also post routine and height
>>
>>35719772
>almost
numb left arm/side
heart pounding like crazy

i did as many push ups and sit ups as i could every day 6foot3+
>>
>>35719907
how long did it take you?
what did you regret doing?
>>
File: 20170322_155208-1.jpg (469KB, 888x882px) Image search: [Google]
20170322_155208-1.jpg
469KB, 888x882px
I'm fake and gay if this is big and true. Pic related. I let an old faggot give me handies and vice versa (so mutual I guess) in exchange for paying him rent to let me live in his spare room in his West Hollywood apartment. Suicide is imminent for me because I literally have no other value as a disabled short male.
>>
>>35719985
are you blind? If so, how do you use 4chan? text-to-speech?
>>
>>35720508
>are you blind? If so, how do you use 4chan? text-to-speech?
Just the right eye. My vision is 4:3 blurry while normies see in 16:9 HD. Left eye's retina is barely held together with a prophylactic tube. Age will catch up sooner to me than most. Also have severe hearing loss and wear hearing aids. I'm almost 40.
>>
>>35719985
If you are white, you still have a shot, you may have to resort to colored females, though. Even dark skinned ones, depending on how bad your situation is.
>>
File: 1361337648854.jpg (106KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
1361337648854.jpg
106KB, 554x439px
>>35714209
>i listened what they said and watched what they do
>they hate you,they talk about you even worse than you think
>they are bigger whores and braindead retards than you can imagine
>they are all backstabbers and only care about themselves

You attract what you are.

You fixed being fat, well done.
You gained some social skills, good job.
You didn't fix your attitude or your shame, or your fear.
Then you went out into the world with your ego, your facade/front and a chip on your shoulder, and surrounded yourself with other fake negative judgemental and shitty people, mirrors of yourself, and you didn't like or respect them, because you don't like or respect yourself.

You've come a long way, fix your attitude, fix your negativity and entitlement, resolve your massive emotional issues, and take the final steps into the light of true normiedom. One day you will see the wisdom of "just b urself". One day you will be able to express yourself honestly without having to filter, you'll be able to interact genuinely and authentically, and feel good emotions again, and form meaningful relationships with good people. But you have to keep going. Don't stop.

Also get off this board.
>>
>>35720583
>>35719985
'sup, I remember you from /r/FA.

Here's something for you: https://www.youtube.com/user/momasu
>>
>>35720708
>negative judgemental and shitty people

i hate people who speak like you and use these set of words. i dont trust them
>>
>>35720814
Its a shame they're so accurate.
>>
File: rooo normans exit the area.jpg (20KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
rooo normans exit the area.jpg
20KB, 400x400px
>>35720708
bbeeeeee yourself we're all gonna make it xdXD

some of us were written off by cunts like you a long time ago when we broke the rules of your self-improvement game

why do you sanctimonious cunts pretend to care?
>mad
>projection
and?
>>
File: 20170322_163912-1.jpg (679KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170322_163912-1.jpg
679KB, 1080x1080px
>>35720621
They just want my disability check. Women have no interests in personality or integrity unless it comes from a good-looking package.
>>
>>35721013
>some of us were written off by cunts like you a long time ago when we broke the rules of your self-improvement game
Sorry, I don't know what you're talking about.
>>
>>35721077
no, you wouldn't
checked
>>
>>35721094
>no, you wouldn't
Yes, because you haven't explained what you meant.

I mean I think I can relate to robots. I spent a lot of time here, I spent most of my life being a fat depressed neet hkv. Now I'm doing okay and I think we can all make it.

>checked
t-thanks
>>
>>35720718
>'sup, I remember you from /r/FA.

>Here's something for you: https://www.youtube.com/user/momasu

Auto captions suck. Remember that I also wear hearing aids. I cheered for those Deaf people who had the Berkeley videos taken down due to lack of captions, even if the quality of material sucks.

Ken Burns has some fire up on Netflix however. Captions for days.
>>
File: TRUTH.png (53KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
TRUTH.png
53KB, 1920x1080px
>>35714209
This image is definitely appropriate here, originally.
>>
>>35719907
>6 foot 3
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. I'M 5'6 YOU FUCKING TURBONORMIE
>>
File: 20170322_165846-1.jpg (634KB, 987x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170322_165846-1.jpg
634KB, 987x1080px
>>35721307
>>6 foot 3
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. I'M 5'6 YOU FUCKING TURBONORMIE

Oh. Are we one-upping now?

4'11" here. No wonder my roomie looooooves me.
>>
>>35721458
Fair enough, I guess I should stop complaining
>>
>>35714209
>Complete opposite, be complete turbochad in HS
>football team, weights, parties, etc
>got disillusioned entering college
>start to really question myself, let myself go
>here I am

Let me just say robots, it's worse than you think in middle/high school. The more developed girls start fucking around in the 6th grade, usually with 8th grade dudes or freshmen.

By the time a girl has entered high school, it's 90% likely she's taken a cock.
Usually it's broken down like this:
7/10 and up: 4 fucks, dunno how many BJs or handys
5 or 6/10: 3 fucks, probably 10 bjs and dozens of handys
3/10: 1 or 2 fucks, >10 bjs and even more handys
Less it's tough to tell, it depends on if the guys want to invite them to parties or need a quick lay.

It's really fucked up too, the guys will just pass them around, once they're tired of fuckin them they just move on to the next girl. And these chicks don't seem to mind being used as long as it's by Chads.

They had to know that they would just get dumped and swapped around, they've seen it happen to the other girls. Some guys would intentionally push to see how far they could get these girls to go, one dude routinely got chicks to let him shit or piss on them. Like, he wasn't even into that, but he did it just to see if they'd let him.

Just had to tell you guys the truth, women are pretty fucked up.
>>
File: 20170322_105409.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170322_105409.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
Couldn't get him in the pic but this girl had a boyfriend with her. If it were a male, he'd be alone and stranded, or embezzled for his $850/mo.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.