[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HELP WHAT DO I DO MY PARENTS GOT ME NEW BLINDS AND DIDN'T

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: shsysajsjsj.jpg (31KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
shsysajsjsj.jpg
31KB, 1280x720px
HELP WHAT DO I DO MY PARENTS GOT ME NEW BLINDS AND DIDN'T TELL ME! THE GUY DOING THEM BROUGHT HIS DAUGHTER MY AGE! I HAVE ANIME FIGURES OUT EVERYWHERE AND A GIANT TRASH PILE HELP!!!
>>
Walk outside and don't return until it's over. Bring your phone or something to entertain yourself so you don't think about the whole time. Don't make eye contact with them, just go and when you come back the scary people no longer exist and you have new curtains
>>
File: 1489006237459.png (94KB, 457x341px) Image search: [Google]
1489006237459.png
94KB, 457x341px
>>35713291

Leave this thread open and go hide in your closet.
>>
>>35713359
I'm currently sitting on my couch downstairs. I hear them walking around and talking. They have other rooms to do as well. Should I wait for them to leave the house or go when I think they're done with mine? I've got ocd and can't stand being out of my room for long.
>>
>>35713691
There's no space in there
>>
>>35713905

Damn, then just pull a blanket over yourself, I'm sure they'll just think it's thrown that way over some furniture.
>>
Why would a guy doing blinds bring his underaged daughter.
>>
>>35713291
damn OP that sucks you probably would have managed to fuck her if not for the figures and trash
>>
First why tf is he bringing his daughter
Second nothing who cares what they think
>>
you'reafaggot
uuuuu8
>>
>be neet
>piss bed
>room messy and smelly
>mom doesn't warn me about maintenance guy coming
>maintenance guy in my room checking smoke alarm and other shit
>pretend to be asleep
>>
>>35713291

if you have time to clean your room and hide your dollies then now would be the time to do so.
>>
Fuck that. Own it anon. If some guy who she expects to be socially awkward ends up coming off as charming and confident, she'll find herself caught in never ending self referencing mental loops and she'll be forced to fuck you to get out.
>>
>>35714421
>If a girl finds a pathetic robot charming
>>
>>35713291
go to your friends house or someshit or just a long walk. Alternatively just don't give a fuck about the girl, that's very hard though
>>
>>35713291
So you found a dilf?
>>
>>35714300
christ that' gotta be incredibly awkward for the dude, just checking shit while some fag he doesn't know pretends he's sleeping. He probably looked at your face long and hard a few times wondering what kind of fuck would sleep with a repairman in his room
>>
File: 4MGXANAXPEPE.png (146KB, 400x366px) Image search: [Google]
4MGXANAXPEPE.png
146KB, 400x366px
>>35713291
take pride in your collection anon, and proudly show it off to the curtain man and his daughter over enthusiastically. they will get uncomfortable because this guy is a professional so no matter how crazy you act he's gotta keep that "i better not anger the client" attitude going.
show the figures. tell them about the shows and go into superfluous detail.
and when he is done (you should be laying on your bed, watching the guy install the curtains the whole time)
as he is done, reaching the threshold of the door say:
"hey! can you do me a favor and take that bag of rubbish outside for me please? I have a bad back."

smug your way through it. they will leave bewildered and you will stay victorious.
and maybe your curtains will further contain the darkness inside your lair. fuck yeah.
>>
hi cooter thug
>>
File: cosmofroggo.gif (373KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
cosmofroggo.gif
373KB, 650x650px
>>35713980
damn, if I didn't know any better id say that pile of blankets is sobbing and shaking uncontrollably over there.

I must be losing my goddamn mind!
-the curtain man
>>
>>35713291
Why would you need to pay somebody to install your blinds for you?
>>
File: 1489255213744.jpg (35KB, 377x527px) Image search: [Google]
1489255213744.jpg
35KB, 377x527px
>>35714728

If dubs then OP will have to do it.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.