[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your opinion on femdom/bdsm? A, 6,5/10 , 35 years

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: a.jpg (43KB, 550x530px) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
43KB, 550x530px
What's your opinion on femdom/bdsm?

A, 6,5/10 , 35 years old women (I'm 19) which I met on tinder told me that she likes going out with younger men and have bdsm sessions

She said she likes pain (using whips), humillation, pissing, ...

Would it be a good idea? I don't like the physical pain but I like the idea of being like her lapdog

I'm kiseless virgin , but with car and money to go with her to different places
>>
Btw i asked her and she said she doesn't practice ass or poo related things
>>
>>35712860
Does she have a nice ass? She needs to have a nice ass so she can sit on your face.
>>
she said she will treat me like a normal friend after we finnish sex

and that we can go to beach or to restaurants

how it is being with a 15 years older than you woman?
>>
Tbh I don't quite believe you unless you posted screenshots, but it doesn't sound like a bad FWB situation.

Just be clear on your boundaries. I love femdom but I don't like pain either. See if that's an area she could compromise on
>>
>>35713187
I don't want to say that in fear that she rejects to meet me

My plan is to meet her, go to have some beers and plan to meet next day to have sex

Then when she starts whipping me I literally cry but ask her to continue

Then she discovers I don't actually like that and she cuddles me and we go back to normal sex
>>
>>35713238
That's a really horrible idea anon. Even casual sex partners should be truthful with each other. You could get hurt physically and emotionally, and so could she. How would you like it if a person were doing something with you that you thought they were enjoying, but they were actually lying? BDSM isn't a joke. Be upfront, have an adult conversation with the adult you want to fuck.
>>
>>35712860
im not into femdom but i would make a great dom

i don't like using ropes or toys, I would much rather use myself

it's more passionate that way
>>
how painful is the whipping thing?
>>
DONT

origano
>>
>>35713603
why?? why?????? what will happen?
>>
>>35712860
I would try at least once desu but probably pass on the pissing part.
>>
post pics u cuck man
>>
>>35713687
>cuck
??

i'm not going to be cucked
>>
>>35713816
its a meme you dip

oregano

oreganeio
>>
uyjgfdsfghj
>>
>>35712860
Are you into cougars? If yes, go for it.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.