[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If life begins at conception and pro-lifers are opposed to abortion

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: protesting-on-streets-nau-2.jpg (197KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
protesting-on-streets-nau-2.jpg
197KB, 1280x960px
If life begins at conception and pro-lifers are opposed to abortion why don't they hand out contraceptives instead of protesting abortion clinics?

You get to guarantee that people are having safe, responsible sex, the egg never gets fertilized so no fetus is created, and abortion clinics are rendered all but obsolete. Everybody wins.
>>
The anti-abortion thing is sort of a low-rent way to feel like a hero. You just protest outside a clinic and go home.

Whereas if you want to unfuck Africa or something that will actually require tons of effort and money.
>>
>>35712622
Because they're idiots, and their reasoning boils down to religious zeal. People are gonna get abortions regardless of legality (see: the Prohibition, they just made moonshine in bathtubs), so we might as well legalize it to both tax it and provide proper safety.

Besides, dead tumors are surely more important than all the niggers dying of disease famine and warfare in Africa. And yes, embryos/fetuses are just large tumors up until a certain point.
>>
>>35712707
>people are going to murder each other no matter what we do, so we might as well just give up and put the murderers in uniforms and have the smart ones fight other countries and the dumb ones keep our own people in line
Brilliant reasoning, libcuck.
>>
File: 1490118300038.jpg (28KB, 273x282px) Image search: [Google]
1490118300038.jpg
28KB, 273x282px
Am I the only one who hates both sides?
one is crazy feminist whores and white nights, and the other the religious moral fags who are still naive enough to think life had any sort of value.
on one hand I like population control, but I also like roastie whores to pay for their sluttiness.
>>
>>35712622
>your parents chose life

actually my mom chose to have an abortion when she was in college so that's the only reason I'm alive today. She never would have met my beta provider dad when she was in her 30's still single and childless. Abortion saved my life.
>>
>>35712822
>Abortion saved my life.
What a shame.
>>
>>35712790

What if I told you it was possible to have opinions somewhere on the spectrum between your hilariously hyperbolic binary?
>>
>>35712622
If life begins at conception then the most common cause of death by a large margin is spontaneous abortion. All those couples who take a long time to get pregnant? Killing babies.
>>
>>35712998
>All those couples who take a long time to get pregnant? Killing babies.
Do you know what conception is?
>>
>>35713025
Yes, it's when the egg is fertilized. The majority of fertilized eggs die soon after conception.
>>
>>35712998

>spontaneous abortion

Do you mean miscarriages? Never heard them called "spontaneous abortions" before
>>
>>35712736
Except murder is, in pragmatic terms, evil, as it reduces the available population. Abortion does not; it simply slows population growth (which is a constant concern). Murder harms society as a whole; abortion really doesn't.

I ain't no leftie. I'm also not a righty. I think I'm somewhere in the bttom middle.
>>
>>35713095
"Miscarriage" usually means late enough that the mother notices. It's usually early enough that they don't even know they were pregnant.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-03-22_17-34-52.png (42KB, 808x452px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-22_17-34-52.png
42KB, 808x452px
>>35713162
This is the document I was thinking of:

http://www.amirrorclear.net/files/the-scourge.pdf
>>
>>35713106
contraception stops population growth abortion takes a developing human being and kills them
>>
>>35713106
You didn't get the joke, fammalam.

The joke is that your argument is "we can't stop it so we shouldn't try", and the obvious alt-nigger rebuttal is "we can't stop murder either, so we shouldn't try", and the rebuttal to THAT is that they DON'T, they just harness the murder urge to do shit.

It's kind of a clanky joke that you need to be well internet to get.
>>
>>35712622
They do. Note that the pill has a component that aborts the fertilized egg so serious pro-lifers are against the pill too.
Condoms are fine
>>
>>35712707
>>35712790
Non-religious pro-lifer. Killing niggers and downeys is fine with me in and outside the womb though.

>>35713106
Abortion is murder.
>murder is, in pragmatic terms, evil, as it reduces the available population. Abortion does not
You are genuinely the most retarded person of all time
>>
>>35712707
If you think abortion is murder, which it is, then it should be illegal. It's a good thing that women who would want to get an abortion would have to risk their own health and possibly go to jail. I hope her vagina gets diseased and falls off. Unless the unborn child is a threat to her life it makes no sense to condone an abortion. Silly roastie.
>>
>>35712622
I honestly think abortion is the best form of eugenics out there. Most of the women are black or Hispanic women who live off welfare. The men who impregnate them are criminals and Neets. I wish my mom had an abortion. I hate accepting I will never have anything in life.
>>
>>35713297

>Note that the pill has a component that aborts the fertilized egg

I heard this was just a lie.
>>
If you don't you are gonna ban abortion, you should also ban disowning children.

The mother has a right to stop sending nutrients to the fetus just as a parent has the right to stop sending resources to the child.
>>
>>35713344
>Non-religious pro-lifer. Killing niggers and downeys is fine with me in and outside the womb though.
edgy /pol/tard. Kill yourself.
>>
File: 546655645646.jpg (106KB, 400x341px) Image search: [Google]
546655645646.jpg
106KB, 400x341px
>>35713798
>a parent has the right to stop sending resources to the child
Child abuse is ok.
>>
>>35713966
yeah they do.

a lot of parents disown children what are u talking about
>>
>>35713075
How could you hold anyone responsible for a spontaneous abortion?
>>
>>35713297
>>35713735
There are pills that abort fetuses for if the pregnancy is still new enough that surgery isn't required. "The pill" usually means birth control pill, which prevents eggs from being fertilized to begin with.
>>
>>35712622

If it was responsible sex, you would have contraceptives anyways. Why should the tax payers pay for your degenerate fuck pills? Plus, it promotes unsafe sex since why use a condom if you aren't going to get pregnant?
>>
>>35713942
Not a /pol/cuck either
>>
>>35714843
>birth control pill, which prevents eggs from being fertilized to begin with
Correct. But the average pill women take has 2 components. One to prevent pregnancies and one to abort the baby if an egg still gets fertilized because it doesn't have 100% safety. Mere pregnancy prevention pills are fine
>>
>>35714965
Interesting, will look into that. I'm pretty sure the extent of it is making the uterus so the egg can't embed itself in the wall, but don't know much. I could see how that would be considered cruel if someone thinks a just-fertilized egg is human life, though.
>>
>>35712948
what if i don't you I don't give a shit.
my second part still remains, I'm torn bc I like the idea of less people clogging up my way, but I also want sluts to face consequences.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.