[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello. I came up with what I think is a great idea, fellow robots.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

Hello.
I came up with what I think is a great idea, fellow robots. I have a hardcore social phobia, but I have to go outside a lot because of university. My idea is to have a sticker on my clothes or a small card, I don't know, something, that explicitly states I have selective mutism (or just that I'm mute), so I don't have to talk to people, only make the necessary gestures to get shit across.
What do you think?
>>
>>35711932
this is a really good idea
you should do this and let me know how it works out
i may try it
>>
>>35712136
thank you anon, hope this isn't sarcasm
>>
>>35711932
You still have to be around people though. Does this help because now people won't try to approach you with questions/small talk?

I don't get spoken to often anyway, but maybe it would still work because if you're mute people might let you off for being weird. Thanks for the idea
>>
>>35712600
Oh yeah, being around them causes me anxiety too, but talking increases it greatly. And yeah, that's what I hope for. It's not like a lot of people approach me for talking, but you know, there's always small talk. Also, at school it'd help a lot. And most importantly, my classmates and I can avoid each other with a valid, non reproachable reason.
>>
>>35711932
You should be coming up with ways to solve the problem, not ways to enable it.
>>
>>35712792
I'm not ready. I'm seeing a psychiatrist, and taking pharmacological therapy, but there has been little progress. I stutter, and often "forget how to speak", so to say, and look like an idiot because I stare at the void when asked something, specially personal stuff.
>>
>not just dressing like a serial killer or gaining excess amounts of weight to ward off the normalos
>>
>>35713110
How the hell does a serial killer dress?
>>
File: john_wayne_gacy2.jpg (26KB, 350x172px) Image search: [Google]
john_wayne_gacy2.jpg
26KB, 350x172px
>>35713176
:^)

Oreganonano
>>
File: 1488931091299.jpg (105KB, 355x960px) Image search: [Google]
1488931091299.jpg
105KB, 355x960px
>>35713248
But I'd have to talk in a somehow imponent/creepy manner to complete the acting.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.