[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>WE'VE GIVEN YOU SO MUCH AND YOU'VE DONE NOTHIN

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 12

File: FjtcTlKl.jpg (51KB, 640x364px) Image search: [Google]
FjtcTlKl.jpg
51KB, 640x364px
>WE'VE GIVEN YOU SO MUCH AND YOU'VE DONE NOTHING WITH YOUR LIFE
>You don't even have any friends. Nobody likes you.
>Girls don't even want to go near you.
>WHEN I WAS YOUR AGE
>YOU ARE WORTHLESS
>We raised you and fed you and put a roof over your head. Everything has been handed to you in life. You're pathetic.
>You're a dumbass and a waste of life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AWIqXzvX-U
>>
File: 1475670303397.jpg (121KB, 800x999px) Image search: [Google]
1475670303397.jpg
121KB, 800x999px
please don't leave me alone in here anons
>>
>>35711572
OP I-I'll be your friend
>>
>>35711572
>how are you going to take care of me when I get old
>>
>>35711572
>Not proving them wrong
>Not fixing your self-esteem and BTFO'ing them so hard they start backpeddeling
>>
>>35711998
>waaaahhhh I'm a diabetic baby boomer and I want to shit out some kids and expect them take care of my fat ass while I tell them how spoiled and entitled and lazy they are
>>
>>35711572
why not kill yourself? I mean honestly
I would go to my room and shoot myself in the head with my glock if my parents were like that
they're the only people holding me to this world because honestly they have been great parents
it's just my stupid ass that's the problem
>>
>>35712059
A robot cannot just improve himself you idiot. Robothood is who we are. By the time you're an adult your brain is no longer capable of changing your behavior.
>>
>>35711572
If your parents actually said that you should leave and cut them out of your life, they sound like horrible people.
>>
>>35712298
I don't believe that shit for a second. The hallmark trait of humanity is the ability to change oneself if he wants it enough
>>
File: what.jpg (58KB, 687x814px) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
58KB, 687x814px
>>35712361
the hallmark trait of humanity is cruelty, friendo
>>
>>35712361
You watch too many movies and read too many blog articles. Slit your neck faggot
>>
File: 1489882998250.jpg (34KB, 370x699px) Image search: [Google]
1489882998250.jpg
34KB, 370x699px
>>35712235
That's my point anon. It's all my fault. My parents are right. They've given me everything and I'm still a worthless loser. They were good parents but I've done nothing to show for it.
>>
>>35712409
>good parents
good parents don't treat their kids like that man
good parents don't tell their kids that they are worthless
>>
File: 1488771012077.jpg (40KB, 755x621px) Image search: [Google]
1488771012077.jpg
40KB, 755x621px
I CAME HERE TO GET AWAY FROM YOU
>>
>>35712403
Point proven. You don't want it enough. Enjoy wallowing in self hatred, you actual autist
>>
SMELLY:
[ ] Doo doo
[ ] Pussy
>>
I sometimes wish my parents said shit like this instead of constantly babying me and tolerating my bad habits. I'd probably be a lot more successful, or at least motivated
>>
>>35712235
>not just shooting your parents and putting their mutilated bodies on display in you front yard
>>
>>35712500
you right, i wasn't thinking properly
murder-suicide is patrician
>>
File: 1483995260976.jpg (14KB, 262x263px) Image search: [Google]
1483995260976.jpg
14KB, 262x263px
>>35711572
>this is how Americlaps treat their own children
>>
>>35712409
Maybe you could think in a less utilitarian way. Maybe instead of thinking about what you should have accomplished, maybe you could be grateful for all the experiences that you've had. People get depressed and suicidal when all they think about is goals, where they're going and what they should be doing. Life is a gift, not an agenda, you know?

That's not to say that you're not going through a valid grieving process though. It's not illogical to feel sad, bad or crummy. I don't want to pretend to be in your shoes, you know?

Maybe, when you find the strength, you could face your parents and tell them how you feel and that you're ready to try and take steps to turn your situation around. I think, at their core, your parents care (if they didn't care, why would they be frustrated?). If you came to them and said you wanted to fix the problems, maybe they'd help you as you find a path that works for you.
>>
File: 1469207701929.jpg (83KB, 640x597px) Image search: [Google]
1469207701929.jpg
83KB, 640x597px
Getting away from bad parents is the best thing you could do for yourself. They're toxic, they're terrible awful people. They will belittle and insult and sabotage you every step of the way. All while claiming that they're helping, saying that they're doing it for your sake. They don't even know what they're doing, they're idiots, they are BAD PARENTS. If they knew what they were doing it wouldn't have become like this in the first place. You need to cut out the cancer, you need to get away from them or you'll never be healthy. They'll keep you trapped and miserable forever if you let them. I know you're reluctant, you feel like they're obligated to support you and they are. You need to leave anyway. It's not for their sake that you're leaving. Cut all contact, tell them how you really feel, all about how much you fucking despise them. Be as petty and vindictive as you want. You're leaving only to help yourself. Gaining independence to actually be able to do the things you need to do and finally become healthy without their toxic cancerous influence hanging over you every hour of every day. Don't ever let them trick you into thinking that you were to blame. You were ALWAYS the victim. Do whatever you can to free yourself from your abusers.
>>
File: 0dd1.png (1MB, 718x728px) Image search: [Google]
0dd1.png
1MB, 718x728px
>>35712651
>Life is a gift

Get the fuck out of here and never come back.
>>
File: tippety tip XD XD.jpg (144KB, 487x530px) Image search: [Google]
tippety tip XD XD.jpg
144KB, 487x530px
>>35712298
>yfw when the "most of your synapses die by 25" meme has been repurposed as the "your brain doesn't develop until you're 25" meme
>tfw your developed-ass brain can't learn Chinese
>>
>>35712298
This is the biggest meme ever.

T. autistic faggot neet who actually improved himself and is no longer an autistic neet
>>
File: 45365762346.png (210KB, 392x469px) Image search: [Google]
45365762346.png
210KB, 392x469px
>>35712654
>implying robots can survive for a week without their parents gibs
>>
Whites are neets and spend time rotting at home.

Immigrants are out on the streets and raping all women.

Any neet out there, you were destined to be a viking exploring the world, going to war etc but the jews stole this whole generation from you.
>>
>>35712685
Actually, someone who takes up a language 25+ will have a harder time learning it than someone who starts in their teens or early 20s.
>>
File: 1485531758109.jpg (52KB, 500x583px) Image search: [Google]
1485531758109.jpg
52KB, 500x583px
>>35712351
>just move out bro
>just get a job and support yourself mayne
>its easy bruh
>lol what's so hard about this
>>
>>35712677
Life is a gift in the sense that being born doesn't mean that you have some sort of quota to fill. To say otherwise is virtue signaling.

It's context you fucking cuck.
>>
>>35712695
Well, it's up to you if you want to live your life as a beat dog that gets put down when he's no longer convenient.
>>
>>35711918
>roche limits
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1486162857730.jpg (97KB, 629x420px) Image search: [Google]
1486162857730.jpg
97KB, 629x420px
>tfw most everyone treats me like shit my whole life
>very picky, nobody respects it and most people make fun of it
>nobody takes the things that bother me seriously
>try hard not to be mean about it, at the same time people seem incapable of dealing with their own problems to me
>constantly expected to deal with the reprocussions of other people's bad decisions and poor foresight
>try hard not to let my problems ever affect others in a negative way
>anytime I say something about it, I'm the bad guy
>everyone is like this
>try so hard not to be an asshole
>people still expect more from me or actively shit on me
>present day
>become a neet just to avoid everyone I can once and for all
>just got diagnosed with OCD
>my life suddenly makes more sense
>meanwhile the more time I spend as a neet the less sense society as a whole makes to me
>feel a deep anger festering inside
>just wish I could meet someone who "gets it"

why do I have to respect everyone else's meaningless bullshit for nothing in return? even when I try to be nice people just take advantage of it or continue to disrespect me. anytime I have an issue nobody bothers to try to empathize or understand it, but they all expect me to understand when they create their own problems and let them bite me in the ass. if I say anything I'm being an asshole because I'm "too direct." anytime I try to talk things out and find a solution people just deflect. people just don't fucking make sense to me guys. everyone is like this to me. I don't want to be an asshole, if anything I want to treat everyone better than what they're used to because I know what it's like to be treated like shit. as a result I just avoid people now. part of me just wants to treat everyone the way they've always treated me, I feel so angry inside sometimes but I want to be a good person so badly. I need to get a job at some point but I can't imagine dealing with everyday people anymore. I don't know what to do.
>>
>>35712689
How can you actually do this without connections?
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.