[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just created a tinder profile of an average looking girl. Within

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: tinder.jpg (45KB, 560x415px) Image search: [Google]
tinder.jpg
45KB, 560x415px
I just created a tinder profile of an average looking girl.
Within 24 hours i had over 100 matches and tons of messages.
Every 10th profile is a super like.

The vast majority of guys literally start with a just greeting of some sort.
I have so many messages of just boring greetings.
>>
File: 1354993462035.jpg (55KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1354993462035.jpg
55KB, 1366x768px
online stuff doesn't work.
i'll sit there for 20 minutes trying to figure out how to open up, then 20 minutes will turn to 40.

it's just cringe. anything you could type online is cringe because there's no tone, no context, no expression, no nothing.
it's like someone trying to serenade you over 4chan, they just look like a desperate retard in the process.

dunno how people haven't realized this or maybe they have, they just like the services too much, i dunno, whatever floats your boat, i don't give a shit.
>>
File: 1484460249441.png (2MB, 797x992px) Image search: [Google]
1484460249441.png
2MB, 797x992px
>>35711289
i'm surprised to chose to make a fem profile instead of a chad fake profile. they are more fun
>>
>>35711289
Post some catfish screenshots please
>>
File: 1484284487051.jpg (104KB, 872x685px) Image search: [Google]
1484284487051.jpg
104KB, 872x685px
>>35711289
>200 likes in 24 hours
>50% match rate
Either I call BS or REEEEEEEEEE GET OUT CHAD
>>
>>35711362
I'll make a average looking guy profile next.
>>
>>35711401
MB didn't read whole post. Makes sense now. Proof that fembot don't exist
>>
Breaking news: Tinder is full of desperate thirsty betas. That's why it's easy to make a profile that's in the top 10%.
>>
I did something similar with OKC. Got flooded with messages minutes after creating it. Snared a couple guys I knew too. Had this idea I'd send them on fake dates and shit but ended up just deleting the profile in despair.

I don't get why this is the case. There's an equal number of guys and girls, FFS.
>>
>>35711438
>There's an equal number of guys and girls, FFS
Maybe IRL
But there are more male profiles than female profiles on any given site
>>
90% of women can easily get 99% of the guys on dating apps. Girls will only care if you have Chad looks, regardless of whether or not the two of you have everything in common
>>
>>35711485

Even IRL this isn't true

the birth rate for males is 105 males per 100 females.

We are getting cucked by our own reproductive systems.
>>
>>35711495
>the birth rate for males is 105 males per 100 females.
where
>>
The most interesting opener so far is

>So how does this work? Are we boyfriend and girlfriend now?
>>
Show some screenshots brah
>>
>>35711506
Everywhere, has to with genetics and male cavmen being eated and stumped by tigers and mamoths.
>>
>>35711506

Pretty much everywhere in the world.

China has a birth rate of 112 males per 100 females

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_sex_ratio

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_sex_ratio

https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/gender-birth-ratios-for-the-uk
>>
>>35711494
Bull. Fucking. Shit. Most guys have standards. I have received plenty of matches and first messages from girls I didn't find attractive and didn't answer. Only the most desperate virgins like you would take any girl.
>>
OP here. I keep getting a new message every 5 minutes. What the fuck.
>>
>>35711735
Redo the test with a chubby ugly girl sometime in the future and be amazed by how many matches you get. Just having a pussy gives you +3 in the looks department.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.