[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I was THAT KID >cheap ass jokes >argue with the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: CaPtCEUWEAAEIJt.jpg (60KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
CaPtCEUWEAAEIJt.jpg
60KB, 500x500px
>I was THAT KID
>cheap ass jokes
>argue with the teacher
>be alone every break
>run like naruto
>watch manga
>be early at every class beacuse no one to hang out with.
But here the reality of that kid
>he was a absurdist without knowing it.
>ran away from the cynical reality in animay
>didn't realy care about ppl and just found them boring and stereotypical. Without real pleasure for him to be around them.
>never understood why ppl feel the need to talk to eachother or relate to a group or a country
>just bieng schizoid
>now has accepted the cynism and stupidity
>is a misanthrope
>has stop to whatch animay cuz it became stereotype and boring.
>listen, wear, speak and discover new trend b4 enyonelse.
>indie
>ppl now tries to copy
>hipster
>still just want to be https://youtu.be/THMGdN7BjbY
>GET YOUR OWN FUCKING STYLE NORMIES REEEEEEE
>>
>>35710698
kill yourself
i mean it unironically
>>
How the fuck you watch manga??
>>
>>35710800
I hope you die to. <3 faggot
>>
File: 1489049419678.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1489049419678.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>35710838
Does animay and manga even exist man?
>>
>>35710800
Send pict i want to see how ugly you are and why YOU are cynical and full of hate.
>>
>>35710920
seriously, kill yourself you underage faggot. "OMG IM SUCH A LE ROBOT XDDDD! GIVE ME ATTENTION GUYS PLS'
you are such a fucking faggot, no wonder no one fucking likes you. like fuck, a complete stranger on the internet can tell you are a faggot, just imagine how much everyone around you hates your guts.
>>
I was kid who never talked. 30 now and still Quiet
>>
>>35711021
Le triggered
Tl;tr ;)
Get mad cuck
>>
>>35711021
I dont like ppl. How sould i care lol. [Kiss] love you tho faggot. Your hate is so passionate. You must realy hate yourself too.
>>
>>35711140
>triggered
> ;)
> cuck
how is this not original?
>>
File: IMG_4920.jpg (21KB, 720x405px)
IMG_4920.jpg
21KB, 720x405px
>>35710698
You were just the slow kid who thought he was cool; a failed wild card that everyone found insufferable evident to the fact that no one talked to you.
Don't try to glorify who you were, and may still be.
>>
>>35710800
>>35711021
>>35711198
pretty much these.
you are not welcome here, please go away.
>>
>>35711094
Yeah i kinda evolved since, time passed. Now i tend to keep quiet. Unless some mad boi type in all caps ahaha. Well when you are avangarde you kinda have to be cocky too... I mean ppl get mad if you dont abide like them, but they do everything new you tested or tried, they were just too scare to do it themself. [Sometime it faild, sometime it triumph, the importance is to trie it]
>>
>>35711254
Thank man ;) i like ya. Haters gonna hate. But we'll still shine.
>>
>>35711021
>projecting this hard
onigiri
>>
>>35711198
This right here
Organic
>>
>>35711198
Im a guy of ideas not feeling. Sure i'll preffer to hang out with looser. At least they are not afraid to have ideas. Or to speak them out. Unfortunately neurotypical humains or (normie tend to fall for peer presure and shut up) that leave me with the 10% of the population in wich i can freely share ideas and concept. Looking at it its not for none 60% of the indie scene is made of socio,psycho,bipo,schizo and friends. Call us freak but we control the trend normies are soon to follow. [And we dont like that cuz they builied us but now do like us] we are mean of pure creativity.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.