[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robots, what do I do? I think I'm a lesbian but I don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2763.jpg (77KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2763.jpg
77KB, 709x765px
Robots, what do I do? I think I'm a lesbian but I don't have feelings for girls. I want a family too. I'm just not attracted to guys physically that much
I'm like bi leaning lesbian :/
>>
>>35710690
If you're physically attracted to the same sex you are gay. If you are attracted to both you are bi.
>>
>>35710705
but im not really turned on by guys like that unless i have feelings for them
>>
helppppp am I lesbian
>>
have sex with a woman, see if you like it. I know I do! I'm a guy tho
>>
sadly, noone knows yourself better than you. thats something you have to figure out for yourself. just experiment, and whatever turns you on, then do that
>>
>>35710690

you know the drill OP. If you're really a girl, you're going to need to post feet pics for proof!
>>
>>35710690
Have you ever been attracted, emotionally, to a girl?
>>
>>35711134
why would anyone need to prove anything to you?
>>
>>35710729
You're straight then
Until you experience falling in love with a woman, you are not bi and not lesbian.
>>
>>35711149
No. i dont see myself being emotionally attached to a girl in a non friendly way
>>
That's not such a big problem is it? Don't rush things, eventually you might find someone worth the while. Could be demisexuality, where you cannot get physical attraction unless you're in love with someone. "Don't worry too much" is the best advice I can give, really.

Cheers.
>>
>>35710690

Please reside in the city of London
>>
>>35711185
Then you're probably not gay. If you're sexually attracted to girls though, try it out, can't lose anything really.
>>
>>35711185
So you are sexually attracted to other girls but not emotionally attracted?
>>
>>35711238
Yeah. It's kinda the other way for guys but I'm not really into being physical with them unless I have some sort of feelings.

I only masturbate to girls physically. I'm confused idk
>>
>>35711271
I'm a lonely lesbot, pls be my gf.
>>
>>35711271
Find a dude you like and make him watch you and >>35711318 bang.
>>
bi, demisexual, straight??? Ugh idk
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.