[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you robots keep going after turbo Stacies knowing very

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0234.jpg (112KB, 676x523px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0234.jpg
112KB, 676x523px
Why do you robots keep going after turbo Stacies knowing very well that they will reject you because you're not a Chad. Why keep going after those roasties, then when you get rejected you come to /r9k/ to open a "Women hate" thread?
>>
>>35710243
why do you start stupid threads? then complain other threads are stupid.
>>
>>35710243
Why do you think every robot goes after turbo stacies?
Are you retarded m8?
>>
>>35710243
Fourth from right is clearly best
>>
>>35710243
I'd have sex with them

Ofcourse 'sex' meaning I'd knock them out and fuck their unconscious bodies

Probably wouldn't even make it to penetration, either, I'd likely just cum after smelling their feet
>>
File: 1488203383418.jpg (58KB, 600x327px) Image search: [Google]
1488203383418.jpg
58KB, 600x327px
>>35710243
>you're not a Chad
Not yet you mean
I'm working my way to chadhood because i was born with good genetics but ended up being a skinny faggot who can't talk to girls
I realized that i won't throw this away and become a permavirgin

>working out for 6 months now
>got rid of my acne
>managed to befriend 3 girls last year and i know them pretty well
>overcome my fear of crowds of peoples and go to parties every other weekend
>practice approaching by tallking to random ugly girls at those parties
Next steps will be to get a new hair cut and buy some nice clothes for summer
My goal is to finally be able to approach and talk to 8/10 girls and higher
>>
>>35712094
>he thinks he can work his way to chadhood
You're not Chad. Not now not ever. Chad is born. You cannot "work" your way up to Chad. That's a meme.
>>
File: asuka.png (631KB, 495x714px) Image search: [Google]
asuka.png
631KB, 495x714px
>>35712290
That's interesting
I'd like to hear other robots opinions on this
What if the luck is on your side?
Will it then be possible to become at least 80% chad?
>>
>>35712410
I am also of the opinion that you cant 'work' to be a chad, you either win the genetic lotto or you don't.

Womyn can suss out real chad's from those trying to emulate him.
>>
90% of girls are Stacies now.

In the 90's and early 00's you could still snag a girl with some geeky hobbies who didn't have an inflated ego and lust for Chad cock. Now, thanks to social media, they're all overwhelmed with male attention.
>>
File: finger on the trigger.jpg (22KB, 406x389px) Image search: [Google]
finger on the trigger.jpg
22KB, 406x389px
>>35711703
I think you mean second from the left but frankly I'd love for this to be a webm where this beach is about to get drone striked into oblivion.
>>
Yeah it seems like today a girl is either a stacy (some more attractive than others obviously), or a fat SJW tumblr looking bitch. There are no regular girls in the middle anymore, and I feel like I'm a regular guy. Like I'm not a chad but I'm not an ugly nerd either.
>>
>>35712506
>He doesn't want tha pale cute one
>>
>>35710243
Maybe one of them will see my autism as a "quirky trait", r-right?
>>
every women who is attractive becomes a Stacey because she can

same with chads
>>
File: 1490057372657.jpg (24KB, 500x426px) Image search: [Google]
1490057372657.jpg
24KB, 500x426px
>>35712290
>>35712452
>you either win the genetic lotto or you don't.
I, for example, am 6'5" tall and have blue eyes and a defined jaw line
It's just the social retardness and lack of confidence that makes me a kissles virgin turbo robotto
I even had some girls which showed interest in me but i was too autistic to realize it or to respond to this
So it's really impossible to evolve to chadhood with hard work if the right circumstances are given?
>>
>>35710243
I won't pursue any women until I become Chad
>>
File: IMG_0015.png (673KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0015.png
673KB, 640x1136px
>>35712502
I grew with that, social media is the reason why roasties have a huge inflated ego and think they're outside of this world and they don't deserve anything less than Chad.

Antisocial nerds create a tool for keeping the ones you love closer, roasties turned it into an ego boosting machine and now they own social media.

You will never see a male get so many likes in such dumb post on any social media unless he's rich, famous, and in some rare occasions, Chad.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.