[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anons I am disabled and cannot work etc. my only hobby is playing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1488136111534.jpg (7KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
1488136111534.jpg
7KB, 228x221px
anons I am disabled and cannot work etc. my only hobby is playing vidya and using the computer since I am unable to do other things. Right now I'm only playing League but hate it, yet continue to play since it's my only option. What other options are there? I've exhausted steam etc. but there are no other hobbies open to me. I think I'll just kms since my hopes of getting better are incredibly slim and I can't take much more suffering.
>>
DotA.
MMO's in general (good time wasters).
>>
Quit being a lazy nigger.
>>
>>35708740
Maybe try to learn something like a language instead of just mewling like a defeatist.
>>
>>35708759
unfortunately ive exhausted all mmos I've played pretty much every popular one and have played so many hours of mmos in all that I cannot play them anymore since it's so stale to me, I've probably spent thousands of hours on them in all

in terms of dota I'd be willing to try but the learning curve seems steep af, bad graphics, and seems really similar to league to the point it'd not be worth learning a new game for a similar experience (like switching mmos except a way longer learning curve)
>>
>>35708783
I wasn't lazy before my injury, now I simply can't work

>>35708786
no point in learning other languages if I already know English which can get you by in any first world country
>>
>>35708796
I've played all mmo's too, at this point I just occassionally resub to XIV to play for a few months on and off, I don't blame ya.
DotA > LoL. Learning curve will be lessened having knowledge of the genre, I imagine, and I don't know how you can speak the words 'bad grafics' when you're playing LoL. DotA has some seriously good models.
>>
>>35708796
Maybe video games aren't fulfilling anymore because you're a grown man now, anon. It's time to put away the toys.
>>
>>35708814
why is dota better? I'm willing to switch but don't want to go through the new learning curve and leave league which some of my friends play if dota isn't noticeably better.

>>35708824
vidya stopped being fulfilling when I was 17 (19 now), they're just my only option to pass the time between doctor appointments. however, the only things seeing dozens of doctors has made me realize is how utterly incompetent they are and unable to fix the problem they themselves created with a botched surgery to 'fix' an injury that is fine when untreated. this is why I figure i should kms, for all intents and purposed my life is over since I am restricted to awful vidya and computer with no hope of getting better. for the first few years it was fine since I like vidya but for the last 3 it's been awful and I've finally gotten to the point where I realize I will probably never get better and should just kms.
>>
if you don't have 2k+ hours in dwarf fortress and think there aren't any good games, I can't take you seriously.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.