[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>there's nothing special about sex and everybody has

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1489503489694.gif (2MB, 990x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1489503489694.gif
2MB, 990x1000px
>there's nothing special about sex and everybody has done it
>you are part of 0.1% of adults who have never done it
>even people who are starving to death in third world countries are fucking like there's no tomorrow
>>
>>35708606
>>>/jp/ona
Buy an onahole my dude. You won't regret your decision.

If a relationship is what you're after, consider going gay.
>>
>>35708606

I lost my virginity at 25. It's fucking overrated and there is nothing special about it. Nothing in you will change just because you've had sex. Sorry to break it to you, Anon.
>>
>>35708618
>Buy an onahole
I live with my parents, no way I'm taking risk of getting caught
>consider going gay
fuck off queer
>>35708628
>fucking overrated
fucking everybody here says that shit, I don't care if it's not as good as I expect it to be, I JUST WANT TO EXPERIENCE IT AT LEAST ONCE SO I CAN JUDGE IT MYSELF
>>
File: 1489996137242.gif (143KB, 545x524px) Image search: [Google]
1489996137242.gif
143KB, 545x524px
>>35708660
>No way I'm taking risk of getting caught
Why not just ask the shippers to remove the packaging/box? Canadians do that all the time. Will your parents get triggered because they're religious and don't like the idea of you masturbating? Or is it that you're embarrassed of it? If it's the latter, get over it, and set that fucker on the kitchen shelf and let them ADMIRE that fucking onahole in all it's glory. Assert your dominance, faggot.

>fuck off queer
>not liking getting fucked in the ass
>year 2k17
normalfag
>>
>>35708713
your advice is shit and you are a fucking subhuman scum, end your self
>>
>>35708660
>fucking everybody here says that shit, I don't care if it's not as good as I expect it to be, I JUST WANT TO EXPERIENCE IT AT LEAST ONCE SO I CAN JUDGE IT MYSELF

So what's stopping you from paying someone to have sex with you so you can experience what it's like..?
>>
>>35708753
>paying someone
because fucking a hooker is degenerate
>>
>>35708733
<Your advice is shit
Wow, thanks for your constructive criticism.
<You are a fucking subhuman scum
Wow, aren't we all scum here on /r9k/, /pol/? Reminder that you have to genocide us all (including yourself, because you're posting here) according to your "logic". Top Tier grammar btw.
>>
>>35708733
>a scum
???
>>
>>35708766
It's not degenerate, it's just taboo and looked down upon. If you use a condom you can sidestep all the issues our cultures evolved to counter.
>>
>>35710010
It's not taboo or looked down upon. Except in Burgerland.
>>
>a girl would rather get fucked by a dog than have sex with you
Truly us 25+ virgins are the true social rejects of society. Our genes suck and if we didn't have modern day comforts we would have easily been killed or starved to death. Sometimes I think I should kill myself because of the shame.
>>
>>35710101
It's never too late to change. I lost my virginity at 27 and have since become a Chad.
>>
>>35708766
Hookers being viewed as degenerate is simply a way for women to control the vagina market in their favor. The price they could charge for theirs would drop like a rock if prostitution were normalized. Don't fall for the shaming anon.
>>
>>35708606
>muh fucking
>muh I want a human cumsock
I never understood this. It's just fucking. I want a qt wife who I can live purely and have sex with, but not some whore who just fucks for fucking's sake. That's boring shallow shit, fuck that
>>
>>35710259
How old were you when you first decided you will die a virgin?
>>
Having sex before marriage is degenerate. This is coming from someone who has had 11 sexual partners. Wait until you find a nice Christian virgin yourself
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.