[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't you in the military? Don't you wanna play

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 17

File: 1488413540522.jpg (68KB, 715x715px) Image search: [Google]
1488413540522.jpg
68KB, 715x715px
Why aren't you in the military?

Don't you wanna play a part in something bigger then yourself?
>>
>six months of outpatient mental health care disqualifies me
>intense hatred for the Great Satan
>the military is really getting queered these days
>>
>wasting my time and even my life on a country that wont exist any more in 500 million years

fuck that
>>
>>35708300
>signing life over to (((them)))
why the fuck would I fight in the Oil Wars?
>>
I've considered joining simply to get my hands on a gun so i could shoot myself, but it turns out you can't join if you have been diagnosed with depression.
Also i'm too much of a skinny manlet so i probably couldn't have made it past the first few tests anyway.
>>
>Strips you of your autonomy
>Normalizes murder
>Spend at least three years of your life killing complete strangers because the prison-industrial complex needs to turn a profit this quarter

Yeah nah
>>
>>35709252
probably in 1000 or less like 500 years
>>
I have no interest fighting for Israel.
>>
>>35711194
Join airforce
>>
>>35711152

*Military-industrial complex, derp
>>
>>35708300
my diplopia disqualifies me
I was going to enlist, it was my life's plan to make a career out of the navy but a tbi a month before my 18th took that plan away from me
>>
I'm in the military. I'm seperating in 6 months.

Being in the military doesn't magically make you a better person, but it does give you steady income.
>>
File: 1474081112709.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1474081112709.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
>6am 5 mile runs with some drill instructor screaming at you

nah im good thanks m8
>>
>Don't you wanna play a part in something bigger then yourself?

Pretty much
>>
>>35708300
Actually in the process of joining the Army. With any luck, I'll gain a sense of purpose, and some direction in life. Or die.
>>
>>35708300

That's kind of why I'm taking classes, while working and saving money. Not that an individual is a particularly small thing.

Also, I'm good on being Israel's bitch, and not even being on the receiving end of the most bloated budget in history.
>>
Im stil debating joining the air force. But im not sure honestly
>>
>>35709252
Nothing you spend your time/life on will exist in 500 million years. Your like won't exist in 100 years.
Not saying you should join the military, but goddamn that's a stupid argument.
>>
>>35708300

you mean participating in conflicts with the middle east over fossil fuels and the money that comes from having them?

sounds like a dream come true.
>>
>>35710198
The oil wars contribute to our prosperity as well, you and I could easily be third world peasants in the right economic climate.
>>
>>35708300
>Why aren't you in the military?
4F
>>
>>35711321
I don't know how anyone has the energy to get out of the bed in the morning.
It's like they've never thought about this before.
Are they just ignorant or dumb?
Do they really believe there's something worth living for?
Why am I still alive? I don't know, I can't muster the courage to kill myself.
>>
>>35708300

I never understood this sentiment. You are the vehicle by which your life is steered, you are what dictates the effect you have on the world around you, why shouldn't you pride yourself? Serve yourself? Do things for yourself? Sure, it's selfish, but being selfish doesn't always mean being a cunt. In fact, being a cunt reduces the means you have to be selfish. By prioritizing himself, and his place in the world, a man is existentially driven to put himself in a position where he can directly influence his environment, for better or worse; for others that serve your happiness, or for nobody at all. He can be the change he wants to see in the world.

I don't know the nature of God, but I would think the Holy Father would emulate something like a father, taking pride in the independence his creation would one day exude through the gifts of sentience given to them and being content knowing they wouldn't need to invoke his name to make their mark in the void he himself resides in.
>>
>>35708300
Can't, I have flat-feet and ADD. But I would love to. I'm a bit masochistic, and even if I don't like it, I would be happy with the changes I undergo, even if it's like tinnitus and PTSD. At least I'm /fit/ then.
>inb4 murder
Eh, I don't really have a problem with it. As much as I hate it, I trust that the U.S. government would point me towards the kind of people that deserve to die.

If I could join up, I would aim toeards becoming an Army Ranger.
>>
File: 1488466342407.jpg (43KB, 770x433px) Image search: [Google]
1488466342407.jpg
43KB, 770x433px
>You will likely die for the chads and the other normalfags
>You may end with PSTD or a foreign disease.
>Risk of amputation or damage in internal organs
>there is chance you end up homeless, in a wheelchair or both
>all for the interest of certain individuals who hold up economic power and still want more.
>>
I'll be enlisting in July not because I want to but it's mandatory
>>
File: d05.png (329KB, 1024x655px) Image search: [Google]
d05.png
329KB, 1024x655px
>tfw to intelligent to be cannon fodder
>>
>enlist with option 40 last year
>get all the way to jump school
>second jump
>jumpmaster is a lazy nigger and won't call it off even though we're in a fucking 13-18 gust
>descending way too fast
>land on incline and bust my shit
>medical discharge
All well and good now though so I'll probably end up reenlisting soon.
>>
>>35708300
They don't want anemic autists

I was devestated when colonel needledick said uncle spam didn't want me for cannon fodder
>>
File: Flagnarmor.gif (180KB, 640x489px) Image search: [Google]
Flagnarmor.gif
180KB, 640x489px
>>35712238
>tfw you thought there was T-51b power armor from Fallout in the thumbnail
>>
>>35708300
do my posts work
>>
>>35711779
Have you taken meds within the last year or do you actually exhibit any obvious symptoms? If not you're fine. Rangers don't give a fuck as long as you get your 80% pft and 111221 pulhes. But you should know ranger deployments are only 3 on/3 off for a reason, they burn out really fast because they're usually running 2-3 ops a night.
>>
File: PERFECTLYCALM.gif (628KB, 516x402px) Image search: [Google]
PERFECTLYCALM.gif
628KB, 516x402px
>>35708300
>implying im not
I have just been fucked by the green weenie already, cant do 6 pullups (actually can but the guy counting was a fucking faggot and made me redo) now im fucked out of the infantry and will never get to kill fucking muslim subhumans

ITS NOT FAIR
>>
>>35708300
>Why aren't you in the military?

Because none of the branches will let me reenlist with a bad conduct discharge.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>35712203
is dis binland bot? :DDDDD
>>
I don't really like the idea of fighting for a bunch of jews
>>
File: NamekGreenPlanet.png (155KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
NamekGreenPlanet.png
155KB, 640x480px
>>35708300
ARE THEY STILL IN AFGHANISTAN
>>
>>35712354
What branch? I know army sometimes you can switch mos if you agree to add time to your contract but I don't know how many people they let through.
>>
File: 1473368561606.jpg (13KB, 259x206px) Image search: [Google]
1473368561606.jpg
13KB, 259x206px
>>35712385
Singapore
u'original'
>>
>>35712418
Trump is pushing really hard to lift the personnel caps on Afghanistan and Syria. Probably won't be doing as much in Astan but I get a very bad feeling he's going to try to secure the Syrian border and invade Iraq again.
>>
>>35712344
Yeah I'm both on meds and showing symptoms. Y'know those seven questions the therapist asks to see if you have ADD? I got six.

>2-3 ops a night
Holy shit, sounds like fun.
I don't know much about the different specops groups in the branches, but are Rangers a meme? I know everybody else tends to look down on the Army for some reason.

>3 on/3 off
3 months on, 3 months off?
>>
File: military psychologist.png (62KB, 1352x440px) Image search: [Google]
military psychologist.png
62KB, 1352x440px
>>35711980
>high chance of gf or wife cheating while you are away, which would lead to divorce, alimony, child support etc
>>
>>35712254

Also going option 40 anon, i'm very /fit/ but any tips you have?
>>
>>35712431
Marine Corps, my recruiter said he'd try and help me out as much as he can because im a motivator and shit and come to every PT.

he could just be talking out his ass though trying to keep me happy, you never know
>>
>>35708300
going to a recruiter in a few weeks bud
>>
>>35712465
Make Iraq Great Again
>>
>>35712515
>gf
>wife

>impluna
>>
>>35712478
Rangers are pretty legit, but not as high speed as they think imo, if a fucking woman can pass your training don't think your some ultimate warrior badass operator. If you're a green beret you got my respect
>>
>>35708300
>Fighting for literal satanists and psychopaths
Wew lad
>>
>>35712478
Sheeit sorry to hear that. If your symptoms aren't that bad you could try to get a waiver but I hear it's pretty difficult.

Rangers are doorkickers, they aren't the super secretive behind enemy lines thing like actual sf. Usually they go in to grab or kill certain people and get out or backup sf when shtf. All memes aside the only real criticism I've heard about them is that they like to pretend they're sf when they aren't. All branches like to say they're the best so everybody gets shit. And yeah rangers are on fast rotations, most common is the 3/3 but there are others if they need you longer for whatever reason.
>>
>>35712656

Nigger Rangers don't allow women in RASP, Ranger school is the one where those two women passed and that was because they were pushed through.
>>
File: 1488201955207.jpg (63KB, 750x563px) Image search: [Google]
1488201955207.jpg
63KB, 750x563px
I have had enough experience with the System and its petty bureaucracy to know that I would be utterly incompatible with military enlistment.
>>
File: asawdawd.png (314KB, 539x480px) Image search: [Google]
asawdawd.png
314KB, 539x480px
>>35712465
god I fucking hope... although why cant we invade a country with good pussy every once in a while, like Mexico or some shit. And how come we dont annex and reap the benefits of war anymore like the good ol days. Thats like the majority of the reason to have a fucking war, not just set up some shitty democracy and leave for a couple years only to come back later and kick their ass again.
>>
>>35708300

>why aren't you in the military?

Same reason, my 'tism and depression. Now wanting to live among warmongering retards eager to fight in thr next ZOG war.

>Don't you want to be part of something bigger?

Not really. No. See normies straight robbed my ability to get a job or a girlfriend. And now, they gave me a choice to serve them at their convenience. Wow, how gracious of them! What generous hosts! Fuck them. 95% of every person in the military are sub-100 iq retards.
>>
>>35711152
>>35711218
It's okay. They don't let retards in anyway.
>>
>>35708300
I have aspergers and a anxiety disorder, I don't think I'm allowed to join.
>>
>>35712721

*not wanting to live
>>
File: 1487525452147.png (13KB, 419x414px) Image search: [Google]
1487525452147.png
13KB, 419x414px
>>35712686
ah sry my mistake famalam... still not sf tho nigga :DDDD
>>
>>35708300
>unironically wanting to became dog
sorry, i have selfrespect
>>
>>35712721

>95% of every person in the military are sub-100 iq retards.

Desu the average IQ in the military is much higher then the general republic, as is the college graduation rate. The only idiot here is you.
>>
>>35711444
God doesn't want you to be independent you fucking moron. He wants you to follow his will. He wants you to worship him and avoid sin. You people need to stop talking about God if all you've done is read the God Delusion.
>>
Any future/retired sailors in here?
>>
>>35712545
Quick spoiler: in rasp usually your team leader will get killed off and they leave everyone else to figure out wtf to do. So if/when it happens, make sure you step up and take charge because nobody else will want to, and the instructors will notice it. Also DO NOT say anything to anyone when they make you do map navigation, because the instructors are out there with you and you're fucked if you talk to one of them.

And in jump school pay attention to everything they tell you because it's for a reason. As boring as it is to study the proper position a hundred times it may save you from breaking your shit like I did or worse getting hanged by your line, so it's important information. Make sure you actually jump out too because I didn't go far enough and bashed my head on the plane on my first jump lel
>>
File: 1445155466085.jpg (242KB, 800x680px) Image search: [Google]
1445155466085.jpg
242KB, 800x680px
>>35708300
The pay is shit and the enemy has more firepower. They make you drink your own piss in training.

I volunteered for conscript training even though it's a lucky draw process. At least I got in shape and I can disassemble, clean and reassemble a G3 now.
>>
>>35712771

Fuck off ZOG shill. No one believes your tired neo-con, warmongering, "freedom and democracy pushing" bullshit. Fuck off and die for Israel pig.

P.S. stop bullying us with your fake shill posts and concern trolling.
>>
>>35712656
So Rangers aren't that good? Are they at least better than standard infantry?

>implying women aren't capable
They are physically inferior, and men set the bar, but that doesn't mean they can't be good enough for spec forces.

Green Berets are Marines right? What're they like?

>>35712678
The ADD isn't as bad as others, but the flat feet thing requires surgery or shoe inserts.

Wait, Rangers aren't special forces? What are they then?
>>
>>35712773
I've never read the God Delusion. As I said, I don't know the nature of God, nor have I met anybody else who could say the same.

Was it by God's will that Adam bit the Apple?
>>
>>35713023
I never said he forced his will. I said he wants you to choose to follow it.
>>
>>35712977
Green berets are hats haha . It's just a general term referring to Army special forces allowed to wear them, but it's not an actual unit or anything. Most of what they do is hidden for a reason, plus you need to go through advanced SERE which is not something I would ever willingly do. Normal SERE isn't that bad but advanced they're allowed to break bones and all sorts of other shit nobody's allowed to divulge.

>>35712977
Rangers are special ops. They aren't the same tier as sf but they're close, like I said they're usually the ones called to back up sf when shtf. The most well known case of that is probably Mogadishu. And if this is something you really want to do then you should definitely try to get whatever waivers you need. Unless your feet are bad enough to cause you pain or risk injury then they really shouldn't give you any problems at meps.
>>
File: G-G-Goy_I.jpg (19KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
G-G-Goy_I.jpg
19KB, 300x300px
>>35712913

>Presents argument to baseless claim

>Proceeds to bitch and moan about the ZOG and shills

G-G-Goy I don't know how else to say this but your retarded.
>>
>>35712977
I am first anon
>So Rangers aren't that good? Are they at least better than standard infantry?
yeah def way better than an 11bangbang
>but that doesn't mean they can't be good enough for spec forces.
wrong its a fucking brotherhood man, and you gotta run it like that. You cant haze a woman or you'll get fucked up, your unit will go downhill FAST and everyone would be walking on eggshells. and they really just cant handle the weight of the gear and hold their own 10/10 times someone is going to have to carry her ass through the day for everything to go remotely smoothly. Its just not good for combat effectiveness. you maybe could segregate the units maybe and have women as their own but its not going to be anything high speed
>Green Berets are Marines right? What're they like?
No Green Beret are still army but they are Special Forces. I'll break it down barney for you anon in the general accepted way for the army
Rangers>Green Berets>Delta
all with their different missions but Delta is just the most high speed and trained

Marine SF is called MARSOC or Raiders, there is also have Marine Recon which is easier to get into and you can enlist straight into the training (BRC) but they focus on a lot more naval/water based operations it seems
>>
>>35713101
>allowed to break bones and all sorts of other shit nobody's allowed to divulge
Oh sweet fucking Jesus, I am not doing that.

>They aren't the same tier as sf but they're close, like I said they're usually the ones called to back up sf when shtf
Oh, that's fine with me. As long as I'm above basic infantry level I'm happy.

>this is something you really want to do then you should definitely try to get whatever waivers you need
I don't know if I *really* want to do this, but it's definitely one of my main career options/goals. I like having alternatives, y'know?

>Unless your feet are bad enough to cause you pain or risk injury
Well, if I don't have my inserts in for a while, I tend to go duck-footed: widespread pointing outwards. It doesn't cause pain, but I have an increased likelihood of tripping.
>>
>>35708300
>then
Exactly what I expected.
>>
>>35713226
also im not in the army this is just what I have heard from fellow armybros
>>
how old is too old to be a paratrooper
I already am the wizard, I won't meet him
>>
>>35713230
>Oh sweet fucking Jesus, I am not doing that.
Chair force reportan, I took SERE when I went into aviation. Most of the torture is psychological. You get (very) roughed up but they aren't going to do anything to permanently or seriously injure you since that would be counterproductive. The bone breaking in SERE C is always administered by a medical professional whether it registers in your mind or not, and 99% of the time it's only a pink finger. We had one officer get his arm broken but again, it was done by a medical professional. Real torture is not fun and the things they do to you in training pale in comparison. You get starved, slapped around, cattle prodded, contorted into small cages with freezing water, sometimes waterboarded (dk if they still do it, took mine on 02), there's some spoopy audio but that's about the worst of it. The only thing they care about is that no matter how bad things get you don't give up real information or sell out the other prisoners. You can also drop at any time if you don't think you can take any more.

Just felt like sharing because I have nothing better to do.
>>
I did my consciption already, fuck off now
>>
Because I currently really despise the german government. I would like to join the US Army though.
>>
>>35713230
Have you seen a doctor or something about your feet? If you get them checked out and they don't think you'll hurt yourself by enlisting you should be set. And I doubt inserts are a problem, I know for a fact I saw a guy with them at some point but idk if he smuggled them. You'd have to ask a recruiter.
>>
>>35713378
I dunno man that sounds kind of fun. I think I'd do it just for the experience. Like going to a haunted house or something, but for adults.

It's crazy to me that people get denied entrance to the military for having broken a bone or having surgery etc. How is some kid with soft hands who's never even broken a bone going to make a decent soldier?
>>
File: Ree Against the Meme feat. Pepe.jpg (109KB, 300x301px) Image search: [Google]
Ree Against the Meme feat. Pepe.jpg
109KB, 300x301px
Thank you, all of you, for answering my questions. Is this Pepe sufficiently rare enough for compensation?

>>35713226
>>35713256
>yeah def way better than an 11bangbang
Alright, good, all I care about. BTW what is an 11bangbang?

>entire paragraph about women soldiers
Hmm. Makes sense. And I raise some points in favor
>guys will be distracted by the gals, especially if they're exes
and
>roasties
Also women don't get along well with other women, so I don't think segregation would work. Maybe women *shouldn't* be in the military...

>but Delta is just the most high speed and trained
Alright, I think I'll aim towards Rangers, I'm not the fastest person.

>focus on a lot more naval/water based operations
I can't swim, so definitely not Raiders then.

>>35713378
>your entire post
Hmm. I guess that isn't so bad. I'm confident I can handle it. And it's done by a medic so it won't be permanent.

>>35713507
I can get surgery to put a pin in my feet so I won't need the inserts. I'll have to ask tho.
>>
>>35713606
11B is infantry.
>>
Cus Im not a fucking retard. Fuck anyone who thinks joining the army makes you "part of something bigger than yourself." The army is fucking stupid and the veterans deserve what happens to them. The only honorable reason to join the army is a passion for murdering sandniggers and sandnigger children. Anyone who thinks enlisting makes you a better person is dumber than the average reddit user. Fuck supporting our troops, I hope they all fucking die.
>>
>>35713550
>>35713606
It isn't required for rangers but I know some do volunteer - I also don't think rangers get the bone breaking treatment. They encourage you to try to escape too, we actually had 3 guys in our class get out which is the most I've ever heard of. Know that if you hit or otherwise hurt an instructor you're probably getting a court martial though. If you escape you can (usually) either sit the rest out or go back in if you really want to. The ending makes the whole ordeal worth it 2bh. I know people have mentioned it on forums before but unless you want to ruin the entire experience you really shouldn't look it up incase you ever actually do end up taking it.

Should probably note that you get very extensively screened before you go in too. If they think certain parts will cause psychological damage or make your heart give out or something you either won't be let in or they won't do those parts to you. Despite the hell you endure it's a safe and structured course, not just a free pass for the instructors to beat the shit out of you.
>>
>>35713744
Did a vet cuck you or something? That's not a normal level of edginess.
>>
>>35713606
yeah probably shouldn't join Marines if you cant swim lol. We focus on a lot of water based operations, I've heard guys come in and they teach you but you wont be good enough to join Recon or MARSOC unless your just some natural swimmer because you gotta go through dive school which drops a lot of people (same one the SEALs go through ive heard)

also high speed means like you have the best training and are the biggest badass, not run fast lol
>>
>>35713784
I wish I had a real reason to hate them, I just think its all really fucking stupid how we have the most overfunded military in the world (i live in the usa) yet every college age redneck wants to join (cus murica). Like the people who start these wars dont give a shit about the troops so why should I? Fuck them all, I dont like feeling obliged to support them, so i wont.
>>
>>35713994
The whole murica thing really started after 9/11. The country was shook up and fucking pissed, and back then not many people knew about the antics of (((them))). That still holds true to this day. The guys who enlisted after 9/11 genuinely thought they were fighting to protect the country and it's just been passed down, probably isn't going away anytime soon either. I feel like ISIS is a much more legitimate enemy than the clusterfuck that happened then but everyone has their opnion.
>>
>>35711152
>every job in the military requires you to personally kill people
not even close
>>
>>35713125

How does Jew dick and anus taste?
>>
>>35714082
Maybe they thought they were protecting the country but in the long run, nothing is better.
>>
>>35708300
kill yourself retard

sergserg
>>
>>35712773
God doesnt want you to serve the whore of babylon and Israel you fucking moron
>>
>>35708300
Eyesight in my left eye is too shit.

Was the top candidate in my recruitment pool as well.

Doctors letter. NEET 4 lyfe.
>>
>>35712726
>They don't let retards in
That's basically 95% of the Army m8.
>>
>>35714624
>Another anon who can't read
I never said he did you faggot. I said he doesn't want you to be independent.

>>35713760
How does it end? I assume a mock raid wherein you're rescued.
Thread posts: 96
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.