[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, I will answer any questions you have. >Problems in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: download.jpg (4KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4KB, 259x194px
Hello, I will answer any questions you have.
>Problems in life
>Genuine conversation
>Questions for me
Just throw, and ill grab boys.
>>
>>35708288
I'm really anxious bc of my weight. How should i help myself?
>>
>>35708288
May I have that egg, doggo sir?
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 2048x1536px)
image.png
1MB, 2048x1536px
>>35708288
My best friend no longer talks to me, we didn't have an argument or anything she just won't talk to me anymore. (Guy btw), what do op?
>>
>>35708288
How do i gather the strength to finally off myself
>>
>>35708288
Am I supposed to be upset when strangers call me bud or buddy? One guy even called me kiddo once. I'm 25. Is it all innocuous or should I lay down the law and ask for it to stop?
>>
>>35708299
Either
>/fit/
>Go on a diet consisting of greens and freshly cooked fish. Stop all consumption of junk food/unhealthy meat. If you still want meat get grass fed, better then usual meat.
If you don't have an average income then it can be quite challenging to do do such things nonetheless good luck.
>>
>>35708315
Doggo without egg is no doggo at all.
>>
>>35708319
Well if you have no physical contact at all, people shall separate from you. Before when I had friends in an old school I moved and after a month never talked again.
Sorry for the loss anon, good luck
>>
>>35708332
If you truly believe that offing yourself is better then living, you must motivate yourself to do it. I shall not judge fuck the faggots that say no don't do it but afterwards don't help. Good luck anon
>>
>>35708334
Honestly it depends on the tone. If it sounds disrespectful ask for it to stop. If these are older gentlemen then don't be offended.
>>
>>35708368
I still see here every day, we still have all the same friends. Now she just won't even acknowledge me. It feels like my best friend died but her body still walks around...

Thanks anyway op
>>
>>35708409
Ome more thing lad before you go, it could be gossip from the group. Shit talk to an extent.
>>
File: image.jpg (98KB, 750x703px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98KB, 750x703px
>>35708417

One of the things I thought aswell... Welp thanks OP, it was great having some one else's perspective. Your doing gods work ( or whatever deity you believe). thank you.
>>
>>35708288
How are you feeling today OP? Anythin happening with you?
>>
>>35708288
OP Why do I hate myself?
>>
>>35708542
Not much currently fixing a air conditioner for some money,which is pretty easy once you about heating units and overall electrical trades. How are you anon?
>>
>>35708558
Self esteem issues, we all have it friend. We all hate ourselves for something. For me it was my big nose and i'd be teased about. I also thought I was a retard which I am but I try my best in life (possibly depressed). Anon just gotta learn how to accept yourself for who you are. Good luck anon.
>>
>>35708578
Been better, school stress is starting to get to me. That plus some social issues. but I'm breathing and moving forward. So you an electrician or just good with electrics?
>>
File: Wmd8lEr.jpg (781KB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
Wmd8lEr.jpg
781KB, 5312x2988px
>>35708288
Why is it that i fail at most things in life?
I don't enjoy anything any more. I barely have any friends. I have never had a GF i'm still a KHHV at 22. I don't want to die and i don't want to exist either.

Whats wrong with me?
>>
how do I get a gf lol I'm a loser
>>
>>35708460 #
Rip the banner
>>
>>35708678
Electrician and I must say I enjoy myself somewhat thanks to it.
>>
>>35708710
Ill be your gf im a loser too
>>
>>35708682
Friend I recommend you take up hobbies. Don't fall for the normie shit and go to clubs. Take up things you wanna do and try it to keep yourself occupied
>>
>>35708710
I assure you, you're not a loser don't let people push you to such a level.
>>
>>35708777
Would you like a warm hug and some cocoa lad?
>>
>>35708838
i just wanna bf. but ok..
>>
>>35708868
You shall find one soon, good luck anon may kek bless you in your bf searching journey.
>>
>>35708892
thank u. you too
>>
Hi OP. I've been skipping class a lot and have dug myself into a hole. I know that the more I postpone things, the deeper I go. But I can't seem to threaten myself with the consequences. I'm in my last year of high school and I already got an acceptance letter from a uni, but it'll be taken away if my grades stay as shit as they are now. How do I fix myself?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.