[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it that prepubescent girls (<13) and postmenopausal

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6812.jpg (22KB, 511x288px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6812.jpg
22KB, 511x288px
Why is it that prepubescent girls (<13) and postmenopausal elderly women (>60) are incredibly nice people usually but women in between are usually raging cuntbags? Is it that women aren't actually horrible people but it's just their ovary hormones that make them bitchy cunts?
>>
>>35707917
>60+ year olds
>nice
no most grandmas are bitches. grandpas on the other hand seem alright, there was an awesome one I met in the looney bin, he'd dump a hole bottle of salt on his food, he'd eat tea mix, he would take about jumping over building and shit it was great
>>
>>35707917
>Why is it that prepubescent girls (<13) and postmenopausal elderly women (>60) are incredibly nice people usually but women in between are usually raging cuntbags?
You kinda answered questions by yourself -
puberty aka hormones
>>
Under 13:
>Too young to have been too badly affected by 3rd wave feminism

60+:
>Too old to have been influenced by 3rd wave feminism in their youth, likely had a fulfilling life as a result
>>
A better question would be why are males cunts throughout their entire lives?
>>
girls in the hebe age range are perfect, pubescent and beautiful but not yet so used to being lavished with male attention that it has gone to their heads
>>
>>35707966
t. roastie who's getting toastie
>>
>>35707966
Because they need to be to succeed in literally any aspect of life.
>>
>>35707992
Then explain robots.
>>
>>35708089
>>35708089
Not all men who are cunts are going to succeed.
But to succeed, you have to be a cunt.

Not all people who have legs can run a marathon.
To run a marathon, you need legs.
>>
You need to examine their motivations through the lens of capitalism. During their young adult lives they are capable and productive and thus are confident and do not require as much financial or physiological assistance. During this period they are at the height of their sexual value in civilized societies, thus they feel a need to be discerning in their choice of mate to capitalize on this fleeting commodity. Finally, their reproductive prime comprises less than two decades; and their biological urge to consummate reproduction and choose the best possible husband and father as a mate is often quite strong.

Such pressures existed long before any wave of feminism and are difficult for males to comprehend.
>>
File: 1486481542649.jpg (146KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1486481542649.jpg
146KB, 900x675px
Because currently it's cool to jump on people's throats and be 'sassy'.
>>
Cause they aint gettin no D, and dont care. Gramps on the other hand, mine is like 60 somthin and always seems to have a gf
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.