[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We can all sit here and say roasties are to blame for the tinder

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1479990476105.png (208KB, 807x935px) Image search: [Google]
1479990476105.png
208KB, 807x935px
We can all sit here and say roasties are to blame for the tinder hookup culture, but what if it is also males just as much or more?

Why would any guy commit when there is such a surplus and constant stream of females?

Overall Tinder needs to be nuked though
>>
>>35707695
we complain about hookup culture and YET we aint hookin up or havin 1 night stands
>>
>>35707695
Because men are too easily tempted by sex, the responsibility to safeguard sexual morality has always fallen on women. Of course back in the day men were smart enough not to trust women with that so fathers and brothers made sure rules were being followed.

Since we started giving women more power they've completely seized control, morally bankrupt creatures as they are they've turned the entire world into a degenerate shitfest.

So I blame women. Not just roasties, because roasties are what happens when you let a woman loose. It's their natural state. Men, on the whole, creature order and structure. Women, on the whole, create chaos and destruction.
>>
>>35707749
>we complain that we hate chocolate AND YET we ain't stuffing our face with chocolate constantly
What
>>
>>35707963
That is a bad analogy. A better one would be "we complain that chocolate is too widespread and easily purchasable in every store and yet we ain't buying it." And the reason is that we are too poor and the manager has banned us from the store
>>
>>35708021
Or, of course, that we simply don't like chocolate.
>>
>>35707695
>We can all sit here and say roasties are to blame for the tinder hookup culture, but what if it is also males just as much or more?

It is actually Jews who are to blame.
>>
Tinder is nasty women too . Nasty humans going to some dirty room on bed and exchange reproductive liquids in nasty manner . They shall all have to repent
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.