[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there anything more beta and repulsive than a guy who is into

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: 1AAD6wK.jpg (156KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1AAD6wK.jpg
156KB, 1200x900px
Is there anything more beta and repulsive than a guy who is into femdom? Seriously, kill yourself if you're into that you perverted genetic abomination
>>
As a sub female, I don't really agree with your sentiment, OP.
While I know that dominant women are extremely rare, & it's quite unnatural for a man to be submissive/into femdom, I don't think they should die or anything, submissive men are just defects.
>>
what sexual stuff does it actually involve?
>>
>>35707436
>beta and repulsive than a guy who is into femdom?

Nothing whatsoever.

I actually find femdom hot, provided I'm not the one being dominated, but seeing a woman dominated another man, or another women, gets me diamonds. I'm not sure what that says about me. I'm a bit of a sadist, so maybe I just want a woman who will be able to relate to me.
>>
>>35707436
what if i am a switch?
>>
>>35707436
>perverted genetic abomination
>genetic
stop blaming everything on genetics you cockmonglers
>>
Femdom is hot as a bedroom only thing.
Though, no female can ever truly dominate.
>>
I love having submissive guys though!
Theyre so cute
>>
>>35707602
No you don't

They're revolting on every level and should be put to death
>>
>>35707436
I would kill myself but I'm too beta
>>
>>35707486
thats like a whole new level of cuckoldry
>>
>>35708429
>Not wanting a strong, sadistic woman to dominate women with.

What are you, fucking gay?
>>
>>35707602
where are you located? :P
>>
>>35708556
California, why?
>>
>>35707563
i'm a playstation, go die in a hole
>>
Guy who is into femdom

I agree that this is the worst and most disgusting fetish a guy can have (other than paraphilias and things involving bodilfy fluids other than cum) and i would do a lot to never have it anymore.

However i also think that you should be hit by a bus as well.

Make of that what you will.
>>
Submissiveness is disgusting in general. This applies to both genders.

You can never truly love or respect a person with such little self-respect that not only do they agree to be treated like subhuman trash, but they agree because it makes their genitals feel better or because they're incompetent with low self-esteem
>>
File: 1463962353580.jpg (52KB, 418x482px) Image search: [Google]
1463962353580.jpg
52KB, 418x482px
There's nothing wrong with being a submissive beta boi.
>>
File: 935.jpg (21KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
935.jpg
21KB, 320x180px
>>35708761
>There's nothing wrong with being a submissive beta boi.
There's literally everything wrong with that and don't call them "boi" it's a cutifying descriptor and shouldnt be appiled to these sick subhuman degenerates

Submissive men should be treated the same as pedophiles, they should be put to death
>>
File: 1478637513612.jpg (44KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1478637513612.jpg
44KB, 600x600px
Femdom is the thinking mans fetish
>>
>>35709501

Femdom is the beta mans fetish
>>
>>35709195
you have some strong feelings there.
>>
>>35707436
I'm into getting pegged but I won't kiss any feet or let them step on my junk, etc.
>>
>girl was into me
>I literally wasn't even a bit interested in her
>eventually she starts talking about beating me up as bantz or something
>yes pls
>anon wtf, are you telling me to be mean to you
>yeah
>omg wtf gross a word of advice never tell any girl this ever if you want anyone to respect you, bye forever
[blocked and removed]

I'm not even kidding.

Of course then the next girl I ended up talking to was into it, and I met some switches who were okay with it too.
>>
File: wj.jpg (18KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
wj.jpg
18KB, 300x300px
I'm into femdom and I don't mind if you kill me
>>
It is the best fetish
>>
File: 1489818395416.jpg (79KB, 727x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1489818395416.jpg
79KB, 727x1024px
>tfw saying you're not into having a tall woman chop your penis off and choke you to death with it
>>
imo submission is alright as long as you're not being insulted and degraded
if you like to be humiliated then you're fucked, male or female
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.