[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to my board of lonely losers. Where did all those

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1489087474416.jpg (54KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1489087474416.jpg
54KB, 600x800px
What happened to my board of lonely losers. Where did all those introspective and insightful posts go?
>>
>>35706126
you mean all the fedora tipping and tfw no gf shit
>>
>>35706246
No, I'm obviously talking about the college-faggotry and all the "waah tfw my gf is cucking me" shit
>>
I've heard /r9k/ called a million things but introspective and insightful are not two of them.
>>
>>35706311
gen z got tired of /b/ and came here

it helps them that this board has shit moderation and no set topic
>>
>>35706336
/r9k/ is not your incel board. As you said there is no set topic. It's not our fault that your kind doesn't post more shitty dull green texts. If you want a place to whine about your virginity, reddit is more than willing to accommodate.
>>
>>35706390
pbbbbbt, shut up, normo bitch
>>
>>35706126
You just gotta shit up normie posts. I usually post actual shit and gore in their threads and try to derail all their threads.
>>
File: 1487708365392.png (463KB, 1280x691px) Image search: [Google]
1487708365392.png
463KB, 1280x691px
>>35706126
What kind of animal is that?? I want one too
>>
55% bait 35% terrible memes 10% soc
>>
File: 1489109321316.jpg (108KB, 400x709px) Image search: [Google]
1489109321316.jpg
108KB, 400x709px
>>35706390
Ironic how Reddit is a trap-free harbor for normalfags, yet they still come here.

I'd suggest you take your own advice and migrate to the site that is clearly more suited for your kinds of discussions. They even have an upvote feature, which I'm sure must be very appealing to normlafags who want to vent their frustrations and garner attention.
>>
>>35706323
there were times when it was, 5+ years ago
>>
>>35706478
>Get tired of reddit for having rules
>Come to a board that clearly states it has no rules.
>Incels on the board crying saying there's invisible rules

It sounds like YOU belong on reddit, sweetie. I'm sure that upvote feature would hide all these "normie" boogeymen posts you fear so much. Hell you can make your own board and even create your own rules that other people have to listen to so that you feel important
>>
Why are nostalgia fags in literally everything so fucking cancerous? All they ever do is bitch about how things used to be better, when they were never the things that made the place good in the first.
>>
>>35706633
Nostalgia causes people to filter out the shit and only remember what they perceived as good. That's why so many 90kids are constantly shitting up the internet with their consumerist shit like toys and cartoons from their childhood.
>>
File: 1250576292948.jpg (146KB, 450x694px) Image search: [Google]
1250576292948.jpg
146KB, 450x694px
>>35706126
Faggots say the "normies" happened

I say /r9k/ turned into tumblr. Chad and Stacy are the patriarchy and depression has becomes HAES
>>
>>35706593
It sounds like YOU belong on reddit, sweetie. I'm sure that upvote feature would hide all these irritating and intrusive "robot" posts you loathe so much. Not a fan of having to follow rules? You can make your own board and even create your own rules that other people have to listen to so that you feel important.
>>
>>35706126
>What happened

4chan grew increasingly popular until it became mainstream. An increasing amount of "normies" and women now frequent boards that used to never see much of either.

As a result, 4chan has become more akin to something like Reddit.

I give it 5 years before they won't even let us say Nigger anymore.
>>
>>35706593
>sweetie
roastie with a womb as barren and gay as the desert
>>
>>35706126
Trap threads
Fembot threads
Gay threads

Tumblr raided us or something I guess.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.