[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just learned that some kid that I went to school with considered

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: bully exposed.006.jpg (118KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
bully exposed.006.jpg
118KB, 1600x1000px
I just learned that some kid that I went to school with considered me his bully.

Mitchell, if you're reading this, I'm sorry but you have to admit you were a huge spaz as a kid.
>>
>>35703387
Shut up you bully
>>
>>35703414
Sorry Mitch.
>>
damn you can't even make a half-sincere apology on an anonymous imageboard to a person who will never read it

you're a real dickhead huh
>>
>I'm sorry but not really you deserved it
lol
>>
>>35703550
>>35703622
If you're going to be weird in middle school kids are going to make fun of you. I wasn't the only one and I'm hardly the worst offender, so I was genuinely surprised that he thought I bullied him.
>>
>>35703816
>I wasn't the only one and I'm hardly the worst offender
shit that must make it okay then. got it.
>>
>>35703387
Don't worry man. Me and a group of kids bullied one kid so hard he killed himself. I feel bad about that sometimes.
>>
>>35703387
>that pic
>"Bullying Bullies is ok though"
top laff
>>
>school
>where the only way to make friends is to mock someone else for laughs

Sorry bruh, it's just the nature of the beast.
Most people were victims of it at some point.
>>
>>35703816
>b-b-but other people did it too and i didn't do it as bad s-so uh
you are a worm
>>
>>35704331
This.
I have been bullied and had to bully to get some social acceptance. Sadly, the weeb classmate that I bullied had a gf, and I jever had one. He was even caught getting a handjob from her in the school bathroom. I pretended to laugh at him for being a stupid weeb but inside I was fucking pissed that a low life like him can get laid.and I can't!!! Now I am a low life posting on this shitty anime board and I hate everyone.now, especially women.
>>
>>35704836
Ahahaha you got beaten out by a web
>>
>>35703816
It's okay, you did the right thing
>>
>>35703387
I was once the bullied. Then puberty hit and I got really tall and muscular. Then I started being a bully.

Take it from me, being a bully feels hell of a lot better and I'd do it again.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.