[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do I cum from my butt? I've given up on the thought

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

how do I cum from my butt?

I've given up on the thought of ever getting to fuck a grill, so I know I won't be using my dick and I might as well give up on it. playing with my ass is fun and feels good, so how do I cum handsfree from it?

inb4 unoriginals call me a faggot
>>
>>35703328
you can't cum from your butt; you can only poop from there.
>>
>>35703367
but I see it on videos online all the time
>>
>tfw you can't even try to experiment with faggot shit if you wanted to because your ass is full of polyps and just taking a shit is like giving birth.
>>
>>35703328
1. PNP = Party and Play, i.e. take drugs like X
2. Edging = Tease yourself and masturbate to near completion a few times prior to anal insertion
3. If still unable, you can try an electronic toy or having a friend assist.

GL you lil slut you.
>>
>>35703328
I've tried to do this before and a lot like 1-15 times but I can't ever cum hands free
>>
>>35703328
Alright

So basically you need something that gets you hard when you actually put it in your ass

And a very creative imagination
>>
This is fucking gay dude , I can't go on any board without SEEING dick threads/trap threads/fag threads like wtf this shit has been getting more out of hand EVERY YEAR, fuck off to /lgbt/ seriously
>>
would it be gay to succ that dick and swallow that load?
>>
>>35703328
fap till you cup, repeat with less and less stimulation until you can do it hands free
>>
probably takes a while, but whenever I do ass play I just jerk my dick and I cum fast
>>
>>35704304
No, YOU fuck off. /r9k/ is a gay board.
>>
File: 12879002.png (108KB, 370x252px) Image search: [Google]
12879002.png
108KB, 370x252px
I think you gotta do nofap for a month otherwise there isn't enough semen to milk out of the prostate
>>
>>35703328
>so how do I cum handsfree from it?
honestly you have to practive
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.