[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>impeachment for trump draws nearer and nearer >there's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: fuckpence.jpg (43KB, 588x628px) Image search: [Google]
fuckpence.jpg
43KB, 588x628px
>impeachment for trump draws nearer and nearer
>there's a chance America will have Mike "put fags in bags" Pence as their president
What isn't to love? He'd clean this place right up
>>
File: 1489797256823.jpg (130KB, 1044x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1489797256823.jpg
130KB, 1044x1200px
>>35702993
This nation literally does not understand how impeachment works

>"literally shaking" will soon have thunder god pence as president
>will actually have the decency to go through with going to canada this time

Trump impeachment when
>>
Ahhh self-hating faggot makes post praising daddy Pence another day on r9k
>>
>>35702993
>>impeachment for trump draws nearer and nearer
lmao what a bunch of bullshit
>>
Trump is not going to get impeached.
He's going to thrash the dem party next election too cause they're probably going to endorse clinton again
>>
>>35702993
Trump's not getting impeached. This is just the same kind of wishful thinking we saw from the libs during the election. The left is fucked and will not be getting any kind of victory anytime soon
>>
>>35702993
>all these cucks think democrats want him impeached
The real issue will be when Republicans want to impeach him. If they lose seats next year they'll turn on him. If he costs us most of our allies that's going to cuck us too
>>
>>35703686
What if the Republican Establishment Elites want him impeached though? They control the House and Mike Pence is their man.

(Of course, Pence probably already is running things and Trump is just used as a shock absorber and rubber stamp)
>>
File: 1486447774775.jpg (52KB, 517x524px) Image search: [Google]
1486447774775.jpg
52KB, 517x524px
>>35703613
>if I stick my head in the sand then it will all be okay
>>
>>35703878
>rubber stamp

More like decoy.
>>
>>35702993
What isn't to love? What is stopping him or anyone following him from calling you a fag and putting you in a bag?
>>
>>35703878
This. Trump is a power player who will gladly play along with the same establishment Republicans who have been in power for generations. He'll throw his voters a bone or two whenever it is prudent, but anyone who thinks that politics is anything but paying off the political elite in order to maintain your incumbency is a naive fool.
>>
>Trump won't run for president
>Trump won't get the Republican nomination
>Trump won't get elected
>Trump will get impeached
>Trump won't make America great again
>>
>>35704074
He's not going to throw any bones because his schtick is all about public perception. Why do you think the main enterprise of the Trump organization is brand licensing? He'll keep making empty promises about how great everything is going to be because there are enough ignorant people who WANT to believe what he's selling. When things fall apart he'll just cast blame on any of the existing scapegoats that his base, and even many on the right in general, are ready and willing to vilify.

No matter how far down the drain he takes us there's that core group of supporters whose loyalty remains unflinching. That's why he's still doing the rallies, even while having accomplished nothing. Guy is 100% grade A prime attention whore.
>>
>>35704131
The inevitable advances of technology have changed the definition of great. Trump's MAGA """plans""" are a bandaid at best.
Might as well say goodbye to the middle class at this point.
>impling Trump doesn't know this
>implying he isn't making empty political promises to trick the plebs into supporting him
>tfw there is no possible leader who could change this outcome anyways.
You know those starving Africans you see on TV? How do you feel about them? That's how Trump sees you.
At best you might donate to a charity to help them, at worst you want to see them all gassed.
>>
>>35704199
Hey I'm not claiming his bones won't be retarded and useless, I'm well aware that he is courting public perception. Perception is more important than reality and Trump knows this.
>>
>>35702993
Can I get a QUICK RUNDOWN of what Trump's been up to since his inauguration? I stopped giving a fuck once I went back to college and realised my whole campus was cucked.
>>
>>35704288
Mining salt.
>>
File: hacked secret service image.jpg (43KB, 480x472px) Image search: [Google]
hacked secret service image.jpg
43KB, 480x472px
>>35702993
Shouldn't have fired Flynn, fag
>>
>>35704283
He's not even throwing bones, though. The closest he comes is putting his name on other people's bones, like when Ford decided not to go through on that plant in Mexico because Americans want SUVs and Trucks instead of small cars. He says, "I did this" because what is Ford going to do, call out his bullshit and paint a target on themselves?

>>35704288
Mostly he plays golf, takes victory laps at campaign rallies and gets mad on Twitter. Mike Pence and Steve Bannon are doing what passes for the actual governing.
>>
>>35702993
This all depends on how Trumpcare turns out. So far Trumpcare laws are going to increase insurance rates. Trump says he's going to fix it before he signs it. If he succeeds Reubicans let him stay. If he fails they impeach him
>>
>>35704368
He also said they'd repeal and replace on day one and that he had a secret plan to destroy ISIS by day 30.
>>
File: 1487458053137.jpg (77KB, 605x685px) Image search: [Google]
1487458053137.jpg
77KB, 605x685px
>>35704368
I can't wait for the shitstorm when he gets impeached. First by the Drumphkins and later by the libruls when they get btfo by Pence.
>>
>Trump getting impeached

Tough luck lad you're going to get MAGA'd and there's nothing you can do.
>>
File: costanza_ISHYGDDT_pence.jpg (66KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
costanza_ISHYGDDT_pence.jpg
66KB, 600x450px
>>35702993
This was the plan the entire time. Trump is Bush, Pence is Cheney the power behind the throne, and Bannon is Karl Rove.
>>
>>35704471
I honestly think this is just the Bush years sped up. Will see the wars the natural disasters and the Hollywood outrage will happen in a flash
>>
>>35704368
You can't impeach someone for failing.
Every president would have been impeached if that were the case.
He has to do something illegal and it has to be proven beyond a reasonable doubt, of which there is nothing but democrat conspiracy theories.
Trump impeachment is a meme.
>>
>>35704612
If Republicans are not satisfied they'll find an excuse. Trump impeachment would actually be good for Trump in the ed because his movement would gain back momentum and he would still influence politics without any responsibility
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.