[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it that when someone has "yellow fever", they're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

File: elly tran ha.jpg (242KB, 1399x1866px) Image search: [Google]
elly tran ha.jpg
242KB, 1399x1866px
Why is it that when someone has "yellow fever", they're only into East Asians? Did they realize East Asians are the white women of Asians? They're lying, selfish, and materialistic.

Why not go after a nice Southeast Asian or Central Asian qt?
>>
>>35702662
Why not realise that all asian girls look gross
>>
Because social status matters almost just as much to men as it does to women.
>>
>>35702662
Dem Thai ladybois man
>>
>>35702662

Who cares? Why would you bother explaining anything to a loser with yellow fever. Go let them make mistakes for themselves and waste years of their life away. By the time they figure out what you just said, they'll probably be bald.
>>
>>35702662
Why is it that when someone has "yellow fever", they're only into women for their looks and not their personality? You can find an east asian who isn't a materialistic, lying, selfish normie whore.
>>
SEAmonkeys are glorified niggers.
>>
>>35702662
much like binding of the feet, slanted eyes are seen as attractive in this era because narrowness is associated with attractiveness/elite
>>
>>35702662
Still east asian in the SEA.

But Central Asians are a different thing, but you know Central Asians are rare as fuck in the western countries because they're too comfy there.

But anyway, most asians are good anyway, except the pooinloos that are browner than my shit.
>>
>>35702662
>lying, selfish, and materialistic
this is like all women
>>
>>35702662
I don't understand the obsession the asian supremacist subreddits have with yellow fever, I'm not trying to breed you out of existence (there are like 6 trillion of you anyway) or steal your women, I just think asians look pretty hot and wouldn't mind fucking one
>>
>>35702662
>Asians are the whites of Asians
>>
>>35702919
we just hate ourselves so much, that's why. none of us care about our race or culture.
>>
>>35702966
East Asians are the whites of Asians. It's an expression used by people who want to compare the pale, "white" aka polite and civilized East Asians(China, Korea, Japan) to the dark, "non-white" acting Southeast Asians and Central Asians. Essentially just saying that the East Asians are better because they are pale and more like what some Anons might see as "white".
>>
>>35703082
>china
>more polite than southeast asian

lmao
>>
>>35703098
I'm just saying people seem to think Thailand and stuff like that are "lewd and rude" Misconceptions and such.
>>
>>35703098
This. Sometimes I wonder if these people have ever interacted with a Chinese person.
>>
>>35703082

Vietnamese people are quite cool. Oh shit, FUCK OFF WHITE GUYS, please don't date them. I'm traditional viet, need my viet wife. BACK THE FUCK OFF?!
>>
I prefer viet girls over all other asians, some chinese are nice as well. Jap and korean don't do much for me.
>>
>>35702662
yellow fever anon here
its purely due to aesthetics. though i don't rule out southeastasians or pinoys

and im aware that they're lying whores/cunts. i've dated one before. still hasn't cured my yellow fever because i'm not delusional about women's personalities
>>
>>35702662
I pick east asia cause I'm a weeaboo. I'm not against middle easterners (except for their religion) or Southeast asians (except i know nothing about their countries) but I'm more likely to be attracted to and know about east asians.
>>
I like Asian girls because they seem to be into pee/peeing outside which is my fetish
>>
>>35703243
Why would Asians be any different than any others for this? Literally makes no sense you yellow fever fag.
>>
>>35702662
I like Japanese women because I just do, there's no real rhyme or reason.
>>
File: 2394682.jpg (182KB, 640x578px) Image search: [Google]
2394682.jpg
182KB, 640x578px
>>35702662
>they're lying, selfish, and materialistic
southeast asians are all that and ugly

also mainland chinese and to a lesser degree south koreans are the most materialistic

taiwanese and japanese are pretty laid back, scandinavia-tier

you might have something going with central asians though, they may be the untapped master race
>>
File: 074.jpg (395KB, 1664x2500px) Image search: [Google]
074.jpg
395KB, 1664x2500px
tfw no skinny Chinese gf
>>
>>35702662

I don't have yellow fever since I'm Asian but I have an interesting viewpoint that probably doesn't answer your question. My parents were Chinese and Vietnamese so I'm a mixed Asian, but it's not like anyone can tell. So I grew up in America, but lived a home life with a mix of Viet and Chinese culture which I really love and have absolutely no problem marrying a Viet or Chinese wife in the future but I have a lot of hobbies that take inspiration from Korea/Japan. It's almost like I have a completionist urge to explore the cultures of Korea/Japan to complete my very Asian life of Viet/Chinese/Korea/Japan... also, I think it would be cool to marry a Korean or Japanese girl because it would be like imitating my parents situation, where they were two different asians marrying eachother. I'm sure no one read this. The End.
>>
South east asians are literal shitskins, human garbage tier. If you fall for the asian nigger meme you should be culled.
>>
>>35703385
hnnngggghhhh my dick. I want a skinny asian so badly.
>>
>>35702662
>They're lying, selfish, and materialistic
This describes every woman, but at least Japanese girls are cute and sexy.
>>
>>35703385
source? where is this qt pic from?
>>
>>35702662
>"yellow fever", they're only into East Asians?
the other Asians aren't yellow for one, and most people aren't talking about west or north Asians when they say Asians.
>>
>>35703232
>except i know nothing about their countries
vietnam was a chinese colony, everywhere else was influenced by india and buddhism (still a lot of cool indian temples)

arabs converted malaysia and indonesia to islam

dutch colonized indonesia for spice, brits colonized burma and malaysia, french colonized vietnam, laos, and cambodia, spain colonized philippines

U.S. took philippines from spain around 1900

japanese empire tried to liberate southeast asia from western imperialists; U.S. fucked their shit up

post WWII:
chinese-backed communists destroyed vietnam, cambodia, and laos

burma became isolated dictatorship after brits left

philippines is still an unofficial U.S. colony

malaysia and indonesia have a lot of oil; indonesia tortured and killed a lot of communists with U.S. support

thailand was never colonized by a european power

singapore is a chinese/western business city on the tip of malaysia (independent country though)

that's it really

oh, and thailand and the philippines have the most degeneracy
>>
File: 001.jpg (454KB, 1664x2500px) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
454KB, 1664x2500px
>>35703421
>>35703509
Have it my bois. Imagefap is shithole but they upload good Chinese whores.

http://www.imagefap.com/pictures/6756624/CUTE-CHINESE-SLUT-TEASING-AND-MAKING-ME-CUM-31
>>
>>35702723
btw the person in OPs picture isn't a thai ladyboy.
Its a vietnamese female model, named Elly Tran Ha
>>
>>35703547
well now I know. And Knowing is half the battle!
>>
>>35703391

I read it. Good luck my asian brotha.
>>
>>35703391
Very interesting post my asian brother from another mother.
>>
>>35703641
Jesus, her body is just perfect.

People that attractive are so easy on the eyes. I could stare at her tits all day, and not just in a sexual way. The contours of her body are just so aesthetically satisfying.
>>
File: hqdefault-1.jpg (33KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault-1.jpg
33KB, 480x360px
WHite women hates you and you think Asians won't
This is what Asians look like without
Plastic surgery.
They're mongrels and you fell for it
>>
>>35703712
>>35703775

Thanks Asian Bro.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.