[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>wake up sleep deprived >work >come home >eat dinner

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1487057277705.jpg (108KB, 1228x693px) Image search: [Google]
1487057277705.jpg
108KB, 1228x693px
>wake up sleep deprived
>work
>come home
>eat dinner
>smoke weed
>watch youtube and play video games
>jack off
>go to sleep too late
>wake up sleep deprived

What's the fucking point?
>>
for me is getting really fucked up with drugs from time to time, but its getting old, idk what ill do next
>>
>>35702408
hobby that makes you happy only way to not off yourself on shitty earth
>>
what are your dreams? like the thing you could do if you could do anything (realistically. exploring the galaxy doesn't count)
>>
>>35702408
get less fucked up on drugs. just take benadryl and be comfy. listen to ambient music and watch documentaries, and if you're like me demoscene videos
>>
File: IMG_1381.jpg (116KB, 843x604px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1381.jpg
116KB, 843x604px
>>35702038
>mfw there is no point except to experience existing another day

Another day of suffering anew
>>
File: 1472228817746.jpg (23KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1472228817746.jpg
23KB, 640x480px
>>35702422

Love? Primarily wanting to be a supportive, well-off family man that has a happy, loyal wife and kids that are free of life-endangering physical and mental illnesses. But I am not in any position to be wealthy or successful and my experience with women up to this point has been laden with failure. I've kind of just shut myself off from women entirely; in fact, most of the time after I masturbate I just feel disgusted and chalk it up to routine maintenance or pipe cleaning. I don't really believe in love anymore but it's still my most desired dream. Pathetic, isn't it?

>>35702568

That's a really cool picture though, thanks. Fuckin pig nostrils
>>
>>35702724

okay, but as we all know, women today are garbage. there has to be something else you want. you cannot be so 1 dimensional that you have never desired anything other than to reproduce. what's the point of a higher consciousness if you just obey your primal instincts and nothing more?
>>
>>35702842

I sat here for like 15 minutes trying to come up with a good reply, but after writing half paragraphs about backpacking or wanting to be a lawyer or joining a band or even dumb shit like streaming on twitch until I have an audience, I realized I do not have the motivation, intelligence, creativity, or appeal to successfully reach any of these goals. Sorry for wasting your time.
>>
>>35703181

hard work is more than enough to accomplish most reasonable things you desire.

>I realized I do not have the motivation, intelligence, creativity, or appeal to successfully reach any of these goals

or maybe you do. won't know unless you try. what do you have to lose? your life is meaningless as it is.
>>
>>35703402
When you've dug a hole so deep it's hard to even muster the energy to lift a finger, let alone do any of what that anon suggested.
>>
>>35703454

when you hate your life enough, you will find the energy to make a change
>>
>>35703514
That's bullshit. Status quo, while miserable, is known and expected. Even if you do manage to muster up energy, fear stops most people from doing anything different.
>>
>massive world out there
>you're spending your entire day indoors

visit Spain.
>>
>>35702038
>What's the fucking point?
There is none.

By asking this question, you've stumbled upon the first step to enlightenment. But don't get cocky; you still have much to learn. Welcome, pilgrim.
>>
>>35704706 (You)

Thanks for lighting the way, friend

*guffaws*
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.