[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw has friends >tfw they bully you everyday >tfw

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

>tfw has friends
>tfw they bully you everyday
>tfw only reason I stay is cause I don't want to be alone

Would suicide make them nice to me?
>>
>>35700598
People who bully you aren't friends
>>
>>35700598
Nice meme, gave me a chortle
>>
>friends don't like you or invite you to anything and constantly make fun of you
>decide to bail on them
>they start acting like complete fags and keep thinking that you think you're better than them
>end up happy and hikki
>>
>>35700598

Who made that image? What a disgusting image.

Stop cutting yourself and stop letting yourself get pushed around by losers. Fuck you.
>>
>>35700657
At least they let me talk to them... sometimes.

>>35700712
Hiw do you just leave? I've tried but I always end up coming back.

>>35700724
You're sending me mixed signals. First you tell me to stop getting pushed around then you say fuck you. Is this a test?
>>
>>35700797
By fucking leaving dumbass, they still try to invite me to stuff, but I usually refuse to talk to them or say I'm busy
>>
>>35700848
I guess you're just more alpha then I am
>>
It's better to just be alone. Be independent and self-confident.
>>
>>35700797

I'm saying fuck you because only you can stand up for yourself. Stop being a doormat and listen to me, some random fucktard swearing at you on the internet. Nobody is going to hold up your spine for you.
>>
>>35700598
Caralho.............. Thats my life in school summarized. Never thought someone would be similar.
For some dreadful reason I abhorred the idea of being the class loner, to such a point where I'd rather be part of the "cool" boys grouo with one condition. I was the punch bag. They bullied me constantly e it hurt, it scared, it traumatized, it humiliated me. Please cease your friendship with those. If, and only if, they are mature and adult, talk to them about it. Ask them to stop doing the things that bother you. But it would kill any spontaneousness in your friendship.
Try to find new friends, ones that don't laugh at you, but with you.
>>
>>35701662
Tried to find new friends, never works.
>>
File: 1462418407684.jpg (799KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1462418407684.jpg
799KB, 1080x1080px
>>35700598
>have roastie "friend" who other friends forced into the group
>she has attempted suicide 3 times
>still shit on her constantly and even got the rest of the group to do it
>she won't leave because she has no other friends
Feels good, especially since she has a thing for niggers
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.