[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bought some lsd from big gay drug dealer daddy today. Probably

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

Bought some lsd from big gay drug dealer daddy today. Probably going to do it on Saturday.

Anyone of you roebutts have some good lsd experiences to share
>>
>>35699438
did you give hole for it faggot
>>
>>35699485
No just my NEETbux
>>
>>35699438
Is this your first time doing LSD?
>>
>>35699739
Yeah, this is the first time he's had it
>>
>>35699438
i havnt done lsd in 2 years. last trip was excellent with MXE and dabs. I dont really want to trip again because i always feel like i come out in a different reality and well shit i quite like where im at right now.
>>
File: 1475920494985.jpg (403KB, 900x1141px) Image search: [Google]
1475920494985.jpg
403KB, 900x1141px
>>35699438
>>35699756
If I can offer you some good safety advice, before trip advice, it'd be that people try to sell nBomes as LSD. This is especially common with new buyers as they'll try to trick you.
The main difference between an nBome and LSD is that an nBome can kill you, while LSD can't. The surefire way to make sure you haven't been sold an nBome is by buying a test kit online, which are about $20 + SH. If your too cheap to do that there are a few things to look out for.

The typical tab of LSD will be the size of your pinkie nail. The typical size of an nBome tab is about the size of your thumb nail. This is because an average lsd dose is around 100-200ug, while an average nBome dose can range from 2,000-3,000 ug

An nBome will also have a bitter, metallic taste that may numb your mouth. True lsd will have no taste at all. So if you pop it in your mouth and start to taste something funny, or your mouth gets tingly, spit it out.

Two less accurate ways to test are a black light and swallowing. I know LSD glows under black light, I don't think nBome does. I believe (I'm not sure) that nBomes are only active sublingual, while LSD is active wether it's sublingual or swallowed. So maybe just swallow your tab, but again, not sure. Look it up.

Hope this helps
>>
If this is the first time you've done psychs, nothing can really prepare you for it

Everything on it seems real. In the back of your mind (the VERY back) you know it's just a trip, but it's so fucking intense that all you can do is just go with it.

I took acid a couple of weeks ago and the phrase I took from the experience is "this is happening". It doesn't matter how mad it is, if you accept what you're seeing and cope with it through preparation then you'll be fine.

Being somewhere safe and familiar is key, listening to music you love is a joy as you're coming up, but in the peak I couldn't handle much beyond basic stimulus. Watching the simpsons was fantastic, and fawlty towers was perfect for the slump that hits you maybe 7-8 hours in
>>
>>35699899
I trust big gay drug daddy implicitly. And the tabs are really small
>>
>>35699922
So cartoons are good? I'm doing it alone in my apartment
>>
>>35699438
It's not real LSD sorry senpai.
>>
File: drugdoses.jpg (44KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
drugdoses.jpg
44KB, 600x480px
>>35699953
If your confident that they are LSD then I have some good recommendations for you.

-A good rule to follow for your first (and any) psychedelic experience is the three day rule. Clear three days out of your schedule for the experience. The first day is just relaxing, contemplating, preparing for the trip. The second day is the trip, the third day is reflecting, calming, and getting ready to continue your life.

-Be in a very comfortable setting, have a trip sitter if you can, if not make sure you are safe and happy where you are

-Prepare a playlist of good music, have some tasty food lying around, and some entertainment if you become over stimulated

-Go to Erowid(.)org and read plenty of trip reports for acid. Both good and bad, to give you an understanding of what to expect.

Good luck and have fun, once you go down the rabbit hole there's no turning back
>>
>>35700060
Clearing my schedule isn't a problem I'm unemployed
>>
>>35699986
Sure man, just be comfy and it's all good.
Don't bother watching "trippy" cartoons, you'll be seeing all the weird shit they replicate in real life. Just stay safe dude. a sitter is always good, but as long as you always remember what you feel is a drug then it's cool.
The main difference between drugs like acid and shit like weed is that you can't sober up. If you're pissed or stoned you can often claw at lucidity and be normal for a bit, but acid is so intense that you're in for the whole ride.

I'm not meaning to make it sound bad, I had the greatest time of my life on acid. It's just important to go with the flow and enjoy it
>>
>>35699438
Tripped harder than I've ever tripped three days ago. I literally couldn't see my feet when I was peaking. It was amazing.

Get some headphones, a bottle of water, and go for a walk.
>>
File: 1489394626329.jpg (45KB, 600x776px) Image search: [Google]
1489394626329.jpg
45KB, 600x776px
>>35699438
I guess I will just give my experience on it, and some tips.

for me, it felt like weed times a thousand. when i smoke pot, im really high but if i NEED to focus 9to talk to authority or do something serious), im fully capable of doing that -- but on LSD, i was just uncontrollably stoned, i felt like I was at natures will.

the bulk of the experience for me could be described as like....a theme park: near my peak, I would have a massive amount of thoughts enter my head, and i would visit each one-by-one and have a really deep revelation about it. I would think of my dogs death and somehow came to peace with it, its almost undescribable.

I remember staring at the ceiling and talking to it with my brain, and according to my friend i was tripping with, I was speaking during this, but I honestly don't remember saying a word.

Dont go into the bathroom. dont look in the mirror. trust me its a very bad idea.

Jacking off is dangerous, when I came it felt like my dick was the center of the universe. I would say beware with sex and masturbation during a trip, it felt like a really dangerous thing to do. Furthermore, pooping is a divine experience itself. you can feel your insides moving.

Music is good. I didn't even recognize the voice of my favorite singer, it sounded weird and really high-pitched around my peak.

honestly its a good time. just make sure youre in a safe place where you cant hurt yourself, also bring a friend if you can manage that.
>>
What is fun to do on shrooms/acid? Done acid a couple times, only just watched a trippy movie or listened to good music. Talked to a friend once on the phone, but that's about it when it comes to human interaction. I have a solid 5gs of good shrooms left, and want to take them all, but not waste them. What do b/r9k/os?
>>
>>35699899
What the fuck kind of huge ass tabs have you seen. LSD tabs aren't that big. Not even close.
>>
>>35700312
Take them all at once
>>
He gave me 4 tabs is it dangerous to take them all at once
>>
>>35700500
yes. you will die. for your first time only take one.

if you seriously take 4 tabs your brain might explode rofl
>>
Would any experienced psychedelic user recommend I use a trip drug, even though I'm depressed and my core is made of self hate? Or is it a bad idea?
>>
>>35700674
You should give it a shot if you're curious

Just try to start small and trip with friends if you have any
>>
>>35700674
of course not you fucking idiot
>>
>>35700805
I have one friend, but she's just as depressed and self deprecating as I am. Plus she's a filthy weeb.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.