[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /dumb/ here Whenever I'm trying to help my dad I mess

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1479914058682.jpg (180KB, 811x1082px) Image search: [Google]
1479914058682.jpg
180KB, 811x1082px
Who /dumb/ here

Whenever I'm trying to help my dad I mess up and he gets mad at me for being so dumb.

Today we were trying to solder some wires and he told me to do something but I didn't unserstand his instructions and he just kept yelling the same thing over and over.

My mom was standing there watching and they accused me of being lazy and apathetic. But I'm not. I really am trying. I just have trouble understanding instructions.
>>
>>35699302
Shit man this sounds like me about 5 years ago.

It gets better with time. The more times you do these things the better you will get.
>>
>>35699302
I believe in you. you have bad parents but I think you figured it out already.
>>
>>35699302
You're not dumb anon, just take your time and go at your own pace. Ask a lot of questions if you need to, but remember that you are definitely not dumb or stupid.
>>
Just ask for clarification and step-by-step instructions, autismo.
>>
File: 1487551872056.jpg (39KB, 640x627px) Image search: [Google]
1487551872056.jpg
39KB, 640x627px
>>35699338
>>35699357
>>35699394
>>35699415
But these are like extremely simple basic instructions that a retarded six year old could follow.

For instance today my dad finally gave up and showed me wanted he wanted me to do. He just wanted me to straighten some wires and I couldn't figure that out.

I don't know why I'm like this. When I was in school everyone thought I was really smart. I took advanced classes and made good grades without really trying. Bit now I'm just a big dummy
>>
>>35699518
Book smarts =/= Traditional(for lack of a better word) smarts.

What, exactly, did he want you to do with the wire? What kind of wires were they?
>>
>>35699518
probably you were afraid to do the wrong thing and shut down, you were trained this way
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.